1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Youth Eve & Adam Discussion

Jul 1, 2010

1. We weren't for sure on it until earlier this year and it was final in the middle of this month! We're actually going to be about 15 minutes or so away from the zoo so that'll be exciting! And yes, definitely more doll meets (and other stuff). That's actually why I kind of liked the fact that I took a meet so late in the year because that means I can get the apartment looking right. lol

So for on topic: Why can't I find a wig color besides the blonds that I think would look good on my Kara Klum? I blame Alex for tainting my image haha. XD

2. [MENTION=26466]VampireAngel13[/MENTION]--Thank you! I've had my Liv for 9(!!!) years now, and she has the funniest bewbs in the world. Wotan (my dear brother) has made fun of them more than anything else in all of dolly-dom. (Goodness, though, it's hard to believe I've had her that long. Love at first sight it was with her!) The newer Eve body has a nicer bustline and looks to not have quite so much backside, so it will be interesting to see in person eventually.

And hello, handsome Alex! ^3^

3. Omg you'll be right around the corner from me XD join us...Joooooinnnnnn usssssss

9 years! I can't even imagine. I thought 7 was a lot (my first just turned 7 in may....I missed it of course. I'll have to buy him stuff to make up for it.). You might like the new Eve body - it can be temperamental, but I just got an F60 Sionna from FL and had her standing (nekkid) with my Eve Biwol and a Delf type 1 girl body and my roommate commented that the Eve was the only one who looked natural and real. Cause gravity affects her assets nicely. And because she can stand naturally. Definitely the most real of the group.

One more Alex, cause III just got a new shirt and I love it so much

[​IMG]

4. Woo! Dolly days! Yeah, I think the bf was saying we'll be about 15 minutes or so away from the Zoo.

And I love his new shirt! Omg~

5. Me too *dies* Every time I look at it I'm like FINALLY!! A shirt Alex would actually wear. Finally.

I'm less than 15 min away from the Zoo...as I'm there right now XD
      But srsly most days I'm only about 5 min away.

6. DUDE~ lol

And yeah, I'm loving it (and I'm not a huge Marilyn Manson fan lol)

7. I AM! But mostly I'm just a music fan in general and think Alex needs more band shirts. Metallica is next on my list *nod* I believe it will have the band name on the back and on the front say Die Die my Darling....or something.

Here's another Alex just so I have relevance in this thread...(this is the 7yr old <3)

[​IMG]

I'm going down the line and taking pictures of all of them (or at least the ones who have bodies. So most of them). Seven is next....

8. I need more band shirts for the dolls. Here's my poor blank guy (still in his box but at least he has too big eyes. ^_^,,)

[​IMG]

9. Hey guys, I'm coming back to this thread so if there has been a new one feel free to re-direct me. :)
      I just bought a youth eve body for my floating head,
      did anyone have any luck finding shoes that fit the large feet? :)

10. I finally got one of my twin Chamis put together! ^3^ It was quite unintended, but I had a DollZone body come home, and she fit it too perfectly to not go ahead and put her together.

So here's Audrey~!
      [​IMG]

@Viivi --I have no clue what shoes might fit the large Eve feet, since my Liv is on the old body. ^^;

11. Osaka, what Dollzone body do you have? I'd like to get the DZ Minas or Amelia body for my Eve Fine. I tried her on a tan Minas and she looks lovely except for the difference in resin. I have an Amelia on order so I will be able to check that body too.

12. She's on the NB58-001 body, which is Amelia's body. It looks amazing, and the difference between the Dollmore resin and the DZ normal pink is not even noticeable. ^3^ I like the Minas body too, that one may be coming home too.

13. Thanks! I was hoping that the body would work. I'm super excited now. Do you have any full length photos that you could share? I have an Adam body that in
      I use for several hybrids. I want to get a girl that's a little shorter than Adam since the Minas body is too tall for my boys. But it's beautiful!

Your Audrey is wonderful! And the resin match looks nearly perfect. :)

14. Ah, thank you! Audrey is delighting me daily! The resin match really is nearly spot-on. It's kind of amazing!

Right, on to the comparison photos--

Unfortunately I don't have an Adam on hand to do a direct comparison, so I went with another old-timer in my group, a Volks SD13 boy.
      [​IMG]

She's quite willowy in comparison, but as you can see, she does have high-heel feet as her default, so she's on tip-toe. ^^; But she's very dainty--none of the clothes I have on hand actually fit her properly!

I hope this helps some!

15. OoooH she's beautiful! And exactly what I was looking for for my Eve fine. I love how willowy she is and the proportions are excellent. I think she'll work with my Adam. Now I'm really excited but I'll have to wait until December at least!

Thank you!

16. Glad to help! I also took a picture with the OLD Eve body--my Liv is the grand dame of my doll family at ten years old. Still, it gives a good idea at just how different the DZ body is!

[​IMG]

17. I really love the Dollzone bodies. I think they're feminine and they pose beautifully. I have 4 of the new MSD bodies - 2 boys and 2 girls. And two of the SD's - Riven and Minas. (I did trades for Riven and the boys). They make great hybrids for most of my head sculpts. I just ordered a Snow body along with Amelia. I think Eve will work on the Minas body too since the heads are the same size. DZ girl bodies look beautiful with an Elf sculpt.

I love my Adam youth body too. It works with Little Rebel Tenten and Seven, Or-Doll Orlando and DIM Hamish. I just haven't found the right girl for it yet. I tried Amerai with an Ada Dan Nightingale sculpt but she's too big.

18. Hello!! I just received my Dollmore Adam body and wow he is slim ^^; what size of clothes fits him best?

#458 inky_doric, Nov 30, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
    19. This hasn't been posted in awhile so I guess I will share a picture. This is one of two of my Dollmore Mio. Her name is Anya

[​IMG]

20. She's beautiful! I don't know why, but suddenly I'm smitten with Mio. Do you have a picture of your other one?