1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Youth Eve & Adam Discussion

Jul 1, 2010

1. She's beautiful, KiwiNinamori!

2. @thessalyrose she is a really appealing sculpt. This is a picture of my other Mio.
      @Pony thank you!

[​IMG]

3. Just as beautiful! Thank you for sharing her.

4. Yes, I agree. I like her face up.

5. Hey guys, sorry if this question has been asked before,
      but does anyone know if model heads fit on youth eve bodies? Thank you

@KiwiNinamori Your dollmore Mio is stunning, I love her faceup! ^^

6. @Viivi thank you! And yes the model heads do fit on the youth bodies. I have a model socheon and Ipsae head and they both look great on the youth body I have.

Here is a pic of my socheon head on a youth body.
      [​IMG]

7. @KiwiNinamori Thank you so much! And wow, she is stunning also!
      I've always wanted Bella Auden, but I also really like the new sculpt Mione Wixon! ^^

8. Thanks for posting the picture of your Socheon hybrid, KiwiNinamori. She's beautiful. I love her brightly colored dress.

9. I love that wig @KiwiNinamori !
      I hope its OK to share my Mio here, since she is a hybrid. I love her sculpt, hoping to get the dreaming version at some point too.

[​IMG]

10. @Cydril thank you! And I love your girl's look. She is so cute and reminds me of the red queen as a child from the latest Alice in wonderland movie XD

11. Wow, what a unique hybrid! Is that one of those big baby msd bodies? She looks like she'd be fun to play with.

12. Oh that looks fabulous!! I would have never ever thought to do this, but she's perfect!

I uh, totally forgot this thread existed, and I've been trying to figure out where to post this question.... but i need a taller body for one of my Kara Klum heads.

I'd prefer him to stay on the thinner side, but for reasons I don't want Doll Chateau. Anyone have any Adams on different bodies??

I need one of them to be taller so he can be in-scale with my larger dolls, like this–

[​IMG]

That's about how tall I need him, and that's Alex standing on a large book XDD

I've been looking but I can't really find anything I like.

13. @VampireAngel13 alex is love and a bag of chips :D glad to see this thread is alive and kicking.

14. @Mandar8587 :D thank you!! We should really try to keep this thread moving.

Also speaking of Alex, he's 10 this year you guys.

[​IMG]

I can't even believe that.

15. @KiwiNinamori , thank you^^ and @thessalyrose yes, its the Aimerai big baby body.

I finally did get my hands on a dreaming Mio as well. She is on a Resinsoul body for now
      [​IMG]

@VampireAngel13 , he doesnt look a day over 3:XD:

16. I hope this is not s silly question... but does anyone know if the Dollmore Mio head would work on a MSD body? Both MSD girl and MSD boy body would be fine with me...

Help...anyone??? :?

17. If you scroll up in this thread a bit, you'll see a Mio head on a "big baby" style body, which is MSD in height but proportioned more like a YoSD. That may give you a bit of an idea.

18. @thessalyrose sal Thank you for your reply :) Yes, I saw the Mio head on the big baby body which is what made me wonder if the head also would work on a regular MSD body.

19. @Lotte Rotten Maybe this will be of help to you?
      Dollstown Elf Body Arrived! – Little Stars

Its a Mio on the Dollstown Elf (its a size between MSD and SD)

There is also a comparison with other MSD's so you can see how her head looks in comparison
      Finally, Mio is here. – Little Stars

I think Mio's head is a little too big to look natural on an MSD body, she looks really nice and natural on the elf body, but with all 3 of them together, you can see how big the head looks in comparison, and how thin/narrow the shoulders and neck is

20. @GreenTeaSlug Thank you for your reply^^ It does seem people like to make Mio/ DT Elfbody hybrids and it does make a good hybrid proportion wise- but I still wonder if the head could work on a MSD body- maybe a boy body- so the shoulders wouldn't seem too narrow?

If anyone has a Mio head and would show how it looks on a MSD body, I would be very, very thankful indeed :)