1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Youth Eve & Adam Discussion

Jul 1, 2010

1. i love the halloween mios :) if i were not waiting on a doll from another company, i would want the poison apple.

2. The DM Youth Eve is a favorite of mine.

Thank you Hinotori for pointing out that it is hard to find shoes for Mio that fit. You saved me from buying stuff that wont work. I'm very surprised that Dollmore doesn't have anything that works, because that was the first place I was going to look. Maybe that's why they put extra feet in the box, "Here, sand these down to fit!" Yikes!

- Jeff

3. The extra feet Dollmore includes in the box are actually smaller feet. At least my Eve Noal came with smaller feet and so far I haven't had problems finding shoes.

4. Shirokuma : I think Muisje is right and Dollmore might have made a mistake in my order, as I got two identical pairs of feet... :sweat

5. I love their designs too. >_< If she suited any of the characters I am trying to recreate I'd take the plunge. I think my favorite is the Candyholic, just because she looks like a slightly demented Mary Poppins from her "Jolly Holiday" scenes! :heart:

6. Typically any sculpt younger than the model dolls is too young for me, and I usually have no inclination toward spooky dolls-- but this Candyholic Mio has fairly enchanted me. She reminds me a little of Claudia from Interview with the Vampire. I think her face-up is absolutely gorgeous, and her outfit is one of my favourites from the last year.

7. One Candyholic Mio has arrived (check the box opening threads !), she is absolutely gorgeous ! :D

I might be late, but I just noticed a new Youth Eve, Aileen. I think she's very pretty !

8. Oh wow, Aileen is gorgeous! Nice to see them styling some more mature looks for the Eves.

9. Aileen kind of reminds me of an Iplehouse EID girl. I'm with Kawaii_Mon, though; I'm glad to see more mature-looking Dollmore sculpts. I'd like to see some more mature boys, too. You'd think they'd make the connection, if Nick Reilly and Kara Klum are their best sellers.

10. Aileen kind of reminds me of an adult Volks Yugiri in the lips, which I think is awesome. I just, generally, think she's gorgeous though, and may have to put some other plans on hold to bring her home...

11. Completely agree! She really reminds me of Iplehouse's EID line. I quite like the look! :D

12. Has anyone gotten the Eve high-heel feet yet? I'd like to know if they can wear Volks SD16 shoes and Luts high-heel SD shoes... :eusa_pray

13. I want to know if they'll ever sell those feet in WS...I have another doll who could use them!

14. :D Hinotori, your Mio is really pretty~ <3

15. I thought the same thing !

tsukihime85 : thank you ! :)

16. I`ll join this thread. I never thought I would actually want another Eve doll. I only have 1 Eve doll at home and have not been that interested in her for a very long time. (She is a Lily White Lilith - LE5.) But that have changed again now that I have totally fallen for the basic Eve - Lilis Liv. Reason I fell all over for this mold is how amazing they look in Gothic and Sweet Lolita outfits. Especially the basic Lilis Liv. She looks very much like the beautiful dolls you often see held by the models in Gothic & Lolita Bible magazines etc. I have put her up on my wish list now and she will be my next and second SD girl. Also been thinking about sending my face-upless Lily White Lilith back to Dollmore for a full body blushing and new face-up. But right now I just can`t stop thinking about one day ordering the basic Lilis Liv:)

17. I really like Aileen, she reminds me of IH EID girls :) I think her body looks a bit too small for her to me, she should be bigger, but maybe Im just used to the IH EID bodies! I really like her and would like to see them releasing dolls in a similar mature sculpt.

18. WARNING - partial nudity to show body blushing

Well, my Youth Eve is the Maunier sculpt who is supposed to be 15--according to the Dollmore blurb--so she has a very young face with a young adult body. If they made the standard Eve body any more voluptuous, it wouldn't fit the younger sculpts, I'm afraid. This is the first doll I've had sanded and body blushed and they did a wonderful job.
      She also came with a pair of smaller feet which were also pedicured, but I have other Dollmore dolls and I know their feet run big so I was prepared for that.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

19. Absolutely beautiful. Great to see som Mauniers to:)

Haha I must really want that Lilis Liv bad. I am going to the Dollmore site looking at her almost every day:sweat

20. phanuel : she's gorgeous ! The body blushing is awesome. :D

manabusama : I hope to see your Lily White Lilith with a faceup or a Lilis Liv soon ! (she is indeed super cute) ;) We don't definitely don't see enough Youth Eves here.