1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Youth Eve & Adam Discussion

Jul 1, 2010

1. Yes we need more Eves. They are all gorgeous:) But my white Lilis Liv is now playing the role as my Minimee Mana-Sama`s mannequin that he uses to display his favourite outfits on at the moment. So I don`t know if I`ll care to take any pictures of her soon. I`ll save up for the basic Lilis Liv and take some pictures of her first. Then I`ll consider what I shall do with my white Lilis Liv. But I have been thinking a little bit about what to do with her. I have been thinking that she could be my dark black haired sleeping Lilis Liv. Her namee is Alice btw:). And the Lilis Liv that I am saving up for could be the blond haired innocent princess type of girl. Her I will name Rose. But I sure hope it won`t be to long after new year or something that I can order my Rose. I can`t wait:)

Hope you guys will post more of your Eves. They are to beautiful to not post:)

2. Hello people! I just paid for my Dollmore LE Black Lilith!! I fell in love with her awhile ago but never dreamed she was still available. I just happened to stumble across her on Dollmore the other day and even though I had no plans on adding a doll soon I had to get her. I can't wait to share pictures and meet other Dollmore Youth Eve people :)

3. :D that's so exciting SoraSoul!! I'm really happy you were able to get her, she is gorgeous.

manabusama ~ Good to see you here too! I hope you can get your non LE Lillis, seeing them both together will be fantastic.

I need to take more pictures of Isis. She got fabulous new boots at the dollmeet and is all dressed for winter.

4. I`m mostly into the DM kids but I really adore the Lilis Liv Eves to:).

SoraSoull Congrats:) Black Lilith is gorgeous:). Can`t wait to see pictures of her.

5. Congrats on getting a Black Lilith SoraSoul! :D I'm still surprised they have so many still in stock, I bought mine over 4 years ago!

6. Thank you all so much! I just can't wait to have her :) I will absolutely share pictures as soon as she is here. I hope to see more pictures of all of your eves as well *hint* XD kawaii_mon, I was extremely surprised as well! When I first saw pictures of Brenna as the lady of shallot (<3) I just assumed that they had sold out long ago. I was surprised to see they were still available and decided to order one right away even though I didn't really have plans to get another doll so soon. I'll be interested to see what "number" she is :)

7. If I remember correctly, they're not numbered in any way, so the only way you'd find out is by trying to add as many into a shopping cart as you can. Earlier this year there were still 20 left, so I don't know how many have sold in that time.
      EDIT:
      And seeing we're talking about Black Liliths, a picture of my Ophelia:

[​IMG]

8. She's so gorgeous *squeels* Ophelia helped me decide to get my lilith :blush

I just checked and I get 20 as well :? I don't know if that means they haven't taken mine out of the count yet or what.

9. kawaii_mon Oh wow she is so pretty:aheartbea. It is so fun to see that there is a couple of my favourite Eve doll the Lilis Liv on this thread. I just can`t get enough of this doll:)

Even though my white Lilis Liv does not have a face-up, I thought why not shear a picture anyway. And even without the face-up, I think she is gorgeous still.

[​IMG]

This is so so far from what she is supposed to look like. She does not look like a dark Alice at all at the moment. But sadly it will be a long time until I can afford to send her to Dollmore for full body blushing and a new face-up:| Before I can do that I must get my Gackt Minimee a proper body. And after that I am saving up for the basic Lilis Liv. I guess when I have both my Lilis Liv dolls together they`ll be like twins. The dark twin and the more innocent twin. I can`t wait for that to happen. I`m looking so forward to it.

10. Wow Manabusama, she is gorgeous without a faceup! I can just imagine her as dark Alice next to her sister :) Thanks for the picture.

11. Thanks SoraSoul :). After Dollmore released the Alex Dolls I seriously thought that the girl Alexia had managed to steal Lilis Liv`s place on my wish list for a while. But I just realised that "what the am I thinking?!". No Alex doll can take the place of my Lilis Liv right..? Lilis Liv is a must have, I know that:) And I had seriously started thinking about ordering Alexia first or only Alexia. I know now that I think I want both. But I can`t seem to make up my mind about which doll to go for first*_*? Lilis Liv or Alexia*_*

Dollmore always surprise with new gorgeous dolls. And that is making it so hard to stick to your doll plans.. Dollmore why must you make so many temptations haha.

12. There's not enough spam in this thread ! So here is my Mio waiting for Santa Claus... :)

[​IMG]

I love the new girl Alex, but I don't like her body. It's too chubby for me... :doh

13. Your Mio is gorgeous! Please show us more pics :D

14. Yes we need more eve spam:) Hinotori Your Mio is so cute^^

And I found out what I want now. I am saving up for the basic Lilis liv as planned. But I will call her Alice to. The same as my white Lilis Liv. Together I`ll call em Alice x 2:) And they are going to wear typical Alice in wonderland outfits. One in blue and one in pink. My white Alice is going to have black hair and the blue dress and be the dark Alice and my normal skin Alice will have blonde hair and the pink dress and be the innocent Alice. I will have to order the dresses first. Then order the innocent Alice. And last I must send the dark Alice back to Dollmore for new face-up and bodyblushing. That is gonna take me quite a while to get both Alice together and complete:|. But I decided I wanna do this:).

15. Your Mio is gorgeous. There are very few Mios around...it's good to see her!

Not enough spam...I guess I could post Isis. It's kinda old (since it's 9° and snowy here XD) and she's had her faceup altered and gotten a new wig since then...but that's really still what she looks like! Her new wig is that wig, just a size smaller XD

[​IMG]

and with two of my Alexes (DM Kara Klums. they're not that much taller than she is, they're just wearing boots)

[​IMG]

oh yeah, Isis is a DM Fine...

16. manabusama : your "Alice project" sounds great ! I can't wait to see them ! :)

VampireAngel13 : what a nice family you have there ! :D

Thank you for your nice comments. My Mio is incredibly gorgeous in person, but she is not easy to photograph... especially with my old and crappy camera. :( The good news is that I'm getting a new camera for Christmas, so I'll take a lot more pictures !

17. Hinotori, your Mio is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see even more pictures of her with your new camera :)

VampireAngel13, All your dolls are so beautiful. You almost had me convinced to get a Klum but I just couldn't quite say no to my limited Eve. Maybe I'll get one in the future :D

18. Hinotori ~ Thank you <3
      You know, my roommate has a mio and she says she's hard to photograph too! I keep telling her she has to get used to it...I thought Alex was a pain when I first got him (and he totally was) but now I've got them down to a science...the girls are so similar to the boys there wasn't much of a learning curve for Isis when she came home (she's way more kicky and floppy than the boys are. But she poses the same way).

But hey, new camera is fabulous!! What a great gift!!

SoraSoul ~ Thank you! and you neeeeeed oooooone!!! Go forth and order!!! XD
      My dream to populate the world with Kara Klums will probably never happen, but I keep trying. (I got my 5th head in the mail last night XDD I might manage on my own...)

Also, when your Lilith comes home, if you want to maybe take off her head and put it on your Luv...and then take photos and post them, I would love you forever. I'm desperately trying to reshell a character of mine who's super short, and one of the dolls in the running is a Miso (DM Eve) head on a Luv body. I would do it now if I could get the WS version of Miso from a million years ago...but I srsly doubt that would ever happen, and I'm not totally sure I can handle her in NS.

I really wish that they'd sell more of their dolls in WS.

19. I would be happy to try her head on Damane's body for you, honestly how many times will I get to say something like that in my life XD, and will take pictures of it so you can see how it looks.

I would LOVE to get a Klum right now but I really shouldn't have even gotten my Lilith so he's on my future list :) I just can't believe that you got your 5th head @_@ but he is gorgeous :drool

20. It's good to know that someone else thinks Mio is not easy to photograph... so I'm not crazy ! :lol: I'll start to work on that as soon as I get my camera ! Practice is the key !

I just realized that this thread should have been for Youth Eves and Youth Adams ! I forgot the guys when naming the thread... :doh