1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Youth Eve & Adam Discussion

Jul 1, 2010

1. Squeeeee, my girl is on her way! I can't wait to share pictures :)

2. Yay that's so exciting! I can't wait to see her. :D

3. She finally got here today!! I'm in heaven but we fought a little today both over posing, she's much floppier but more pose able than Damane, and over her wig but I think I got the wig figured out and I'm still figuring out the posing :)

I must say that double jointed elbows are the best thing since sliced bread! The only thing I was disappointed about with Damane's posing ability was that she couldn't touch her face. I will post a picture here as soon as I get a good one, hopefully tomorrow.

4. :D Yay! Congratulations!! I'm so happy she's home!
      lol The Eves can be...bitchy. At least Isis is *kicks her* I'd tell you to suede her, but if she's like Isis it won't stay. Hers just pops right out lol. They pose fantastically though, once you get the hang of them. They're so natural! <3

I can't wait to see pics!

5. lol, thanks so much for the congrats :) It's pretty wonderful having her home.

I'm just starting to get better at posing her and I see what you mean about them posing naturally because she is flexible enough that she can kind of drape herself over anything XD

Here is one picture and a link to her box opening which has a couple more :) Looks like I didn't arrange the dress nicely :/ She's wearing a really cool dress right now but I couldn't take pictures because its for a local BJD challenge and I don't want anyone to get a peek yet :D
      [​IMG]
      Madalliface by kcetude, on Flickr

6. Oh, she's very pretty ! Congratulations ! :)

7. Yay! congratulations on getting her! I love those particular ears, I just never have a reason to use them on Ophelia XD

8. I finally re-painted my Hosoo! It only took me forever XD

[​IMG]

I really loved the noir version, so I did her up with a similar face-up. She's also got 12mm eyes, those 16s were WAAAAAY too big on her.

9. She's beautiful, Teruchan ! You did an amazing job on the lips. :D

Here's a pic of my Mio ! Her little mouth is so cute.:)

I still haven't found her perfect eye color. I keep buying acrylics to try, and when I find the best color I'll buy Enchanted Eyes. Her faceup is so difficult to match ! *_*

[​IMG]

10. Teruchan, that faceup is gorgeous! I am finding I love full lips on girl dolls.

Congrats on the arriving Lilis Livs. I hope you guys enjoy them!

11. Oh man, I'm having a total panic today lol! There are only five LE Fines left and my dolly fund is only at the half-way mark *_*

So I'm putting the fund gathering into overdrive. Hopefully I'll be joining you guys in DM Youth Eve ownership sooner rather than later :)

12. Teruchan, your hosoo is beautiful and I love her new faceup!

Hinotori, your girl is gorgeous and it looks like you are enjoying your new camera :) I think these eyes would be gorgeous on her.

mighella, good luck! I certainly hope you can gather the funds in time, I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Vampireangel13, Here are the pictures for you of the eve head on the zaoll body. It's as close to a perfect match as you can get. The resin is exactly the same especially when you account for the differences in age and blushing and the size isn't bad either :)

[​IMG]
      EveHeadonZaollBody1 by kcetude, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      HeadFit by kcetude, on Flickr

I'm actually toying with the idea of getting her a zaoll body now lol

13. Just to note, Zaoll resin ages differently to Dollmore resin. Ophelia has gone a peach colour, whereas my friend's Zaoll has lost it's pink and started to go very pale. How the resin ages is something to take into account when building a hybrid, especially if resin match bothers you.

14. SoraSoul ~ Ack! It's perfect! *flailflail* Thank you so much! Now I'm totally excited...and I only just ordered the head D:
      Hopefully I can get the body by march at the latest...that seems so far away!

kawaii_mon ~ I think the newer ones that aren't French resin are cast with Dollmore's resin...So a new Zaoll and and new DM head should match pretty close. That's the theory anyway XD
      Here's hoping! *crosses fingers*

However, if its not exact, it won't bother me much. One of my Kara Klums head is more than a year older than his body...there is a noticeable difference but with a faceup (and all his body blushing) it's hidden nicely :) No one but me has ever noticed!

Teruchan ~ Very pretty, I love her mouth! you did a great job!

Hinotori ~ Is that the elf Mio? Did those jewels come on her face? She's gorgeous...

15. Sorry I guess I wasn't clear. I was talking about hiritai's Eiji, who has aged quite considerably over the past couple of years, and is urethane, not french resin. They're not cast in the same resin as dollmore resin (hence why they age differently), it's just a similar colour.

16. I want the poison apple Mio so bad. Does anyone have her?

17. SoraSoul : I love the eyes you suggested ! I think it would look good.

VampireAngel13 : It is the Elf Mio. I love her faceup, but the colors are difficult to match... and I'm so afraid the jewels will fall ! :sweat

bbogacz : I didn't see the Poison Apple Mio on DOA yet. Someone has the Candyholic Mio though, and she seems to be gorgeous ! I might see her for real at our next Montreal meetup. :)

18. Thanks everyone! Gabriel's going to have one heck of a swollen ego XD

Hinotori, your Mio is GORGEOUS! She's so cute!

I love this thread- I think I stalk it just for the pictures ^___^

19. Hinotori, Good :) Maybe it will be helpful. I do have one of those eyes as part of a mismatched pair and I really like it!

20. SoraSoul Your doll is so pretty. I just love dolls with half closed eyes^^

I decided that I won`t be getting any basic Lilis Liv after all. I must think of how many dolls there is space for in my room. And that I only get the dolls that are truly important to me. Instead I have decided to get my half cloced eyes white Lilis Liv painted to look like Sadako from the Japanese horror movie The Ring. Her name were Alice before but I decided to change her name into Sadako as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thinking about getting her painted late spring or some time in the summer.