1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore's Coffin Carriage Bags

Oct 10, 2005

1. Do you want it to be pill shaped on the inside too? I have some ideas that might work and I'd be glad to help you out with planning. *enjoys this stuff*

Just send me a PM and we can continue there if you want. *Shrugs*

2. I brought one from Lemonday. Mine is black with tartan (red and black check). Sanji has a pair of matching tartan pants too. I think the bag is unique. Only one doll can fit inside. There are 2 small (big enough for a few dollar bills) pouches on the inside of the top. You can carry it sling style or back pack. I haven't taken it outside yet, but I'm expecting rave reviews from my Sunday School class. The carrier form is probably made of a very dense cardboard covered in padded vinyl. I'm interested in the shock (and awe) appeal it's going to bring. No one will guess what's inside. Sanji is cool with it. As it is starting to get cold here, he doesn't have a coat, so he'll enjoy not being in the elements.

But to each his/her own. It's not for everyone, but I jumped on it. I only paid $105.

3. Those are sweeeet. I need to put an order in to Dollmore eventually and get all kinds of things.

4. That would be the *perfect* case for my VDES!! :drool :drool

5. Have a question about these carrier bags.... I know Dollmore has the policy of not paying in 3 days = automatic cancellation, but these bags are in pre-order. I ordered one for a friend... When will they be shipped, I wonder? :?

Thanks~! :grin:

6. Plaid isn't really my thing, but the all-black one is sweet!! :D

The problem is that my first doll is going to be a sweet lolita and I don't think she'd like being carried around in a coffin. :oops:

But once I get a goth doll, I'll definitely need a coffin carrier of some kind! :grin: