1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore's New Boy - Model Doll Uri Rich - Discussion

Dec 18, 2006

1. I have to agree with helene and jennieve01 I like kyle better, but Uri does remind me of the nobility doll ryoma. Hm, there is something odd about his face, and I quite can't tell what it is....
      I think his face looks too young for his buff body! *_*

2. hm I like his head...it's got more....personality or umph I guess. Kyle was pretty but this face people definately have opinions on XD that's they sort of head I like XD

3. He's really beautiful. I love the faces of the Dollmore model boys so much... ^__^

4. I really love him but I prefer Kyle's more mature look.

5. I'm not updated about it at all, I only heard about it at the very beginning, but so now the dollshe-dollmore drama is over? I hope it's alright that I ask this, the last thing I heard was at last month's doll meetup. Is there any pictures of the new body mentioned?

Anyways, I didn't think I'd like any of the model boys, but gosh, Uri is damn fine! I really want one ;3; I like his slight underbite from below, hehehe.
      And I especially love that wig~ does anyone know if it's available alone at dollmore?

6. They show the differences between the thin and "thick" body on Dollmore. It's a whole difference of a cm and a half I believe but it still looks nice. Not really anything to make it even more different than the Dollshe body though.

It doesn't mean the drama is over really I guess. They knew as soon as Kyle's release at least that they had more heads coming so I'm sure they weren't just gonna drop it until everything was setteled. ^^;

And for the record since so many like Kyle better, I rather enjoy Uri more.

7. I'm not sure if the "drama" is over. they are going to settle in court. it's up to "us" as the doll buyers in the community how we decide what to do with dollmore vs dollshe while we wait for the court decision (which takes months to 2 years)

8. Ah, okay~ thanks for the clarification, I was thinking it would be realllly risky (and not particularly moral either) for dollmore to release another model boy with the same body at this point, but since they changed it (even so slight as it is)... well, it kind of makes me even more torn, hah.

And yeah, I like Uri a lot better than Kyle~

9. Whoa, my first thought was 'Holy Souldoll Lupinus' but then as I scrolled down I could tell that he is quite different. He's kind of pretty in a way, and I think I like him better than Kyle.

10. I definately like him better than Kyle--Kyle was way too... I don't know, something was just off about him. But this new boy... Mmm.

11. I like him, a little better then kyle, but I love them both. cute dolls.

12. I wish the "buff" body was really more then just a tiny bit thicker. I want to be seeing Latidoll level abs on these boys. XD

The face looks great...the only shot that looks a bit odd to me is the front full length shot. I will await owner pictures. :)

If his eyes were just a tiny bit more "mature" looking, I'd be changing my doll buying plans right now. ^_^;

~Anrui

13. I just knew this was going to happen - I like him a lot better than Kyle so far. :sweat But thank goodness I'm not completely in love with him - I just can't afford another doll so soon. I will gladly drool over any more pictures that get posted of him though... ;)

14. OOh he is nice. I might get him after I buy Kyle. Right now I'm trying to see if I can even save up enough money for one.

15. I want him but can't afford for at least a few months. I hope they don't start releasing a new one every other month or something, i'll never keep up.

16. I prefer Kyle. I like the square jaws in a male BJD whereas Uri has the pointed. I think the wig makes his cheeks look puffy and it's hard to focus on his face. The wig also seems oversized on him. I'd prefer one that just pulled back so you could really see his face. Dollmore has said they have a LOT more models coming out this year so it's going to be a good year for the big boys and girls. I can't wait. I wish they would post a picture of just the face without a wig. Unpainted would be best, that way you can focus on the sculpt.

17. *hijacksusernameforamoment*
      omg a 70cm Yder!!!! (I mean, I think he looks like Yder^^) he looks awesome!! must..resist.....not..resisting..well.. ><
      -istriazel

18. LOL as Yder fan, i can see where your getting that view XD omg he does look a bit like Yder T.T oh nooO~ getting harder to resist~

19. especially in that long black wig which looks like one of the ones that luts put on the Yder photos for sale (although i think they changed it now to a different picture).

20. He's really great looking.
      I like his eyes and nose a lot!