1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollnDoll Heart Dolls - Discussion Thread

Dec 14, 2010

1. I found kips! They worked wonders for keeping her head on and also for fixing her punchy shoulder joints. Now I just need to find some stretchy enough to go over her legs so I can put them in her hips without restringing her xD Thanks for the advice on that. Cordie says thanks Noki for the compliment on her dress - she stole it from a '90s style 'water baby', lol :)

I wish this thread were more active - I feel like I'm crowding it with my own posts. Too bad these pretty little girls aren't more popular...

2. I wish it was more active too!

I was really brave the other week and went out and bought a mini hot glue gun which I've used on my heart and heart junior girl. It's definitely helped with their crazy limbs. I didn't realise you could just pull the glue off so it's much less scary now and I would recommend it. I wonder if they'll ever redo the bodies to make them more user friendly...

3. Yah hehe...but it got the job done. Sis was veryyy slow so it took forever. But that's what you get when you want a safe dolly.

4. Thanks a lot for the comparison youtube video!

Could anybody provide some Miro/Naro Spam? Currently, I am in love^^

5. I loved seeing all the spam of these cuties and I just saw that dollndoll has an event....that's so tempting, I love Bubble and Miro :D but I wonder why they don't sell Bubble head alone anymore :/

anyway how long is the waiting from them? and how are shipping costs?

6. Just a little spam of my Cherry (Scilla), she arrived a year ago))

[​IMG]

7. How cute!!
      My Zinnia is this^^
      [​IMG]

8. aww! two beautiful girls!! :D LueRu have you made that hat?
      my Bubble and Miro are coming,yay :) I hope I can post Miro too, she has the Junior body but it's still "heart" line.. anyone has a heart junior?

9. MarshMellina
      Wow! 2 dolls together?? Congrats!! I think heart line body is so small and thin.
      Yes, hats are made by me^^

10. my dolls arrived! :)
      you can see 3 different sizes: heart junior, heart and clover
      [​IMG]

LueRu when I make orders directly from companies I prefer to wait until I have the money for more than one doll (if I like them of course) because the shipping is very high to Italy and I try saving this way ^^ (one shipping means also one custom fee instead of 3)

11. MarshMellina : Congrats!!! wow... clover is so small size.
      And I'm lucky, because I can see white skin and normal skin together.
      White is so white. I wait their face up^^
      Shipping cost is... ^^ That is nice shopping!!

12. yes the white is so white, just like fairyland!
      new pic with clothes.. Miro is dressed like a boy because I don't know if to keep her as girl.. (well, you can't see if the body is girl or boy when it's dressed :P)
      [​IMG]

13. bubble (no name yet) with her new friend LaColt (lati green teru) and with a new wig that I like a lot :)
      [​IMG]

14. Cordelia hopes everyone had happy, happy holidays, whatever they celebrated this past season. Here she is with a gingerbread house prop I found at my local Michael's crafts earlier this season. Happy new year!

(image hosting being moved)

#195 AxelaPistol, Jan 6, 2014
      Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    15. It's neat to see everyone's girls. They are such cuties! I just ended up with a Sugar as a prize from a bjd con, and I just adore her. Now I have to figure out clothes and shoes.

16. Wow, congratulations! I'd love to win a Sugar! :D I have Bubble, Sugar's open-eyed twin, and I always dress her in Blythe clothes. They're always the sleeveless ones, since her arms and hands are too big for Blythe sleeves, but there are still SO many beautiful options. As for shoes, I've heard Lati Yellow SP shoes fit, but I've gotten my Bubble some plain 37mm boots that fit really well, too: http://www.jujusdollymall.com/cgi-bin/dept?dpt=H&srch=DW&tier2=32

What's your Sugar's name? And are you going to post pictures of her? :)

17. There hasn't been much activity on this thread for a while, so I thought I'd share my lovely girl, Nina.

[​IMG]

18. Honestly, it really surprises me that there aren't more people posting pictures and talking about the Heart line of dolls. I have to say Bubble is one of my all-time favorites! I adore her sweet face, her body is super cute, and she is just the right size for me. I like that her body is one piece, though (so cute!), but I guess sometimes that is a deal-breaker for those who like a little more poseability in their dolls?

In any event, this is my Charley, trying out darker hair.

[​IMG]

Being brunette was fun for a while, but I think we'll stick with the lighter, reddish blonde shades in the future! :) I'd also like to try some lighter-colored eyes for her, but haven't found the right shade yet.

19. Ch@ssycat , Charley is really cute!n My Bubble was supposed to be dark haired, but then she came with a paler wig and it just looked so perfect on her!

Yeah, I'm surprised there isn't more discussion! Bubble especially has just the cutest face! And I love the heavy resin they are made out of, and the feel of the resin.

Where does everyone find shoes for their little ones? I have a pair of Hujoo shoes that fit, but it's the only pair my poor Nina has! I keep finding Hujoo Baby shoes, but not regular sized Hujoo ones.