1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollnDoll Heart Dolls - Discussion Thread

Dec 14, 2010

1. Yes she's a similar size to Ange-ai, but not in shoes, her feet are quite petite.

2. I ordered her too before the event ended, after seeing all the pictures I'm really looking forward to her arrival :). She reminds me of Custom House dolls too, like a smaller Yeondu :]

3. Yes, you are absolutely right!! :D no wonder i love her so much already, I wanted a Yeondu but chickened out because of Ch's bad customer service!

4. Jessie, my Bubble, arrived today and is absolutely beautiful, much nicer than I thought she'd be. Again the doll came packed in really pretty cushions, with a wig, shoes and lovely outfit. Really happy with her, pics soon :aheartbea

5. I can't wait to see them :)

6. I was wondering if I could pick your brain a little about Bubble and her clothing size?
      Does she fit into any of the Littlefee clothing or rosenlied clothes and what shoes actually fit her feet?
      I have wigs from both RL, Fairyland and Leekeworld in size 6/7 do you know if any of these fit her head well?
      Thanks so much! congrats BTW!

7. I don't have any Fairyland or RL clothing but all the 'YoSd' sized stuff I've bought her fits fine so I would guess they will be ok. Her feet are smaller than YoSd though, and I have bought shoes from Releaserain on ebay and Juju's Dollymall for Tonner's Marley which fit perfectly. Size 6-7 wigs fit perfectly too :)

8. Thanks Kayjay..I think i will order Bubble then! you have been a great help! :)..Iplehouse?..I could be in trouble if I find anymore great dollies!

9. I am seriously impressed with my Bubble and Mo, for the money they are great little dolls and the default faceups are both very pretty.

Yes, I've just discovered I really like the YoSd size and Iplehouse have some new limited ones, don't look otherwise..... lol!! Rosenlied Beige is next on my hit list and then I think I might need a little boy in my crew. Addicted, moi? ;)

10. I have trouble finding shoes for my Bubble. I ordered 2 pair from DollNDoll that were supposed to be made for her - black Mary Janes and white boots - but maybe I got some that ran smaller than they were supposed to, because I can't get them on her. I emailed DollNDoll but no response. Luckily, I have some other sizes that are able to wear them, but Bubble is still barefoot except for 1 pair of Marley hiking boots. So help please! Which ReleaseRain shoes fit?

11. She's beautiful! They are a great size aren't they?

Each of my girls came with a pair from DollnDoll and one pair are far too small for her, why would they actually sell them. I hope you get a response from them. These shoes from Releaserain fit http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110558466939

12. Im wondering what Iplehouse Efreet would look like in the natural skin?...just out of curiosity what makeup did you order on your Bubble girl..I really love both face ups so I'm still having a hard time choosing.

13. I meant in the special real skin!

14. Sugar is beautiful :) everyone seems to be pleased with the size. I've ordered shoes but they look massive, having said that my Mo is not here yet, so fingers crossed it all works out.

15. I'd love to hear from you when you get your sweet Mo girl! to see how you like her and if the shoes fit as well!
      I'm about to order my girl Bubble's and I'm also curious as to what shoe's actually really do fit them.
      Congratulations on your new doll! hope you have hours of fun with her :)

16. I purchased a Mo last week second hand from another sell on DoA :)

You can see her box opening here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?433073-Delilah-Arrives!-My-first-Tiny-lt-3-DollnDoll-Heart-MO

Her feet are TINY. As well as her hands, but I find it so charming and cute ^__^'
      I've ordered some shoes and they have yet to come in...so hopefully they fit alright. Nothing a bit of shoes stuffing can fix though!

Comparing Delilah (Mo) to my other two dolls from Volks, her resin is a bit more pinkish in tone (she is a NS). I just got a new Volks doll in January so I can tell the subtle differences without having yellowing as an interference. She came with default blue eyes which I find is such a beautiful shade! I don't even have to replace them. The wig is something my sister purchased for me from before, the outfit is one I made.

She's a bit 'springy' when it comes to her stringing tension. However, I'm a bit lazy with taking her apart to fix it. With a bit of effort you can achieve whatever pose you want with her.

If you have any re-ment sets with cups, her default hands are great! Her little fingers catch onto the cup handles!

[​IMG]

17. oh she is sooooooooooo cute!! I love yosd size!

18. Why thank you! :)
      She is my first tiny, and I'm so happy with her! I've been making outfits for her cause the only yosd size outfit I owned from before was a Volks duckie suit. It's so amusing, but I can't have her wearing that all the time! Sewing for a Yosd is interesting though! I thought MSD was tiny...

I want the shoes I ordered to come in!

19. So, I finally got all the shoes I ordered for Delilah (DollnDoll Mo)..and the sizes are quite drastic!

These are the eBay specials I got, they were quite cheap and I was quite surprised with the quality, they are quite nice!
      [​IMG]~[​IMG]
      However, they are HUGE! They look ok on, (I think the stockings help too so that they don't like gigantic), but I had to stuff the front of them with some felt so they wouldn't fall off so easily. Thank goodness for the straps! Oh, why are her feet so small?

I got two pairs from eBay and the other ones are just the same size, so I won't bother posting pics.

The last pair is from Luts. I think they're supposed to be for a Puki, but I took a chance because the measurements seemed right for Delilah.
      [​IMG]
      Took some effort to get them on, but they do fit. I think one is slightly a bit smaller than the other foot, so I've been having trouble trying to get her foot snug in the boot, but she can stand and pose with them on. Since they are difficult to get on...they are a bit difficult to get off, but if you ease it in gently, it won't damage the resin or her foot.
      But they are so cute!

The quest for the perfect shoe continues :XD: