1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollnDoll Heart Dolls - Discussion Thread

Dec 14, 2010

1. Delilah looks very cute in her new shoes!! I found some for Tonner's Marley in the ebay shop Releaserain that fit her well.

2. bubble is my favourite!! she is so cute i love her!

3. She finally made it! It seemed like a long wait but she is completely perfect :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Ms.Plum, she's adorable ♥!!

5. :aheartbea Congrats Mrs Plum on Bubble's arrival, she's very cute!

6. Is there anywhere I can get Dollndoll Heart dolls from a US vendor?

7. Mello spam!

[​IMG]

I don't know of anywhere in the US to get these cuties. I don't believe DDE carries them.

8. My lovely D&D Mo .. *named her Bee*
      She arrived yesterday and I find her perfect ! <3

[​IMG]

9. Congratulations &#9829; I love Mo too :whee:

10. Thanks Machiko :) .. Mo is soooo sweet !
      Photos can't do her justice! I hope you will get a Mo soon ^^

11. Aww thank you Chocoang3l, But I already have Mo :) I'm Machiko-chan from Flickr... ^__^' You asked me to take some body comparison pictures for you! LOL I just realized.... :whee:

12. Ohhhh Machiko-Chan ! It is you >3< ..
      Well I thought it was you first but I was like, nah .. if it was her, she would point that out :D .. you just did !! Happy to see you here ^^ ..

13. here's my bubble, hope you like her. clothes are made by me.[​IMG]

14. Nerakk that is a beautiful dress !
      I totally love bubble sculpt n_____n .. I also have one hold in customs :( .. We are having a holiday for 7 days and though it arrived on 25th ... they never cared to finish the custom procedures and deliver her so I have to wait ..

I think this thread needs some activity, so here is my Bee - dnd heart Mo - :)

[​IMG]

I hope more people will join this thread & get dnd dolls .. they are so beautiful imo <3

15. The look so much like the Sally Kelly??? Kelly Sally??? dolls. I had a Bell and she looked exactly like yours nerakk.

16. Thanks y'all!

17. Ahh .. this thread is totally dead :(

[​IMG]

18. chocoang31: I love your little one. Is that a default face up? I am interested in the Heart Junior but not much information out there. The dolls are reasonably priced, the face ups look nice, so why are they sleepers? What is the quality and service like? Thanks!

19. Oliveoil: I don't understand why DollNDoll dollies don't seem to be very popular. I have an NS Bubble and love her to bits! I adopted her from the MP, so cannot tell you about the company. But her resin quality is just as nice as my other dollies [lots from LaTi and FL, my one Iplehouse BID, and my 2 from iMda/Soom] It has texture to it...it's not smooth, like FL...and I actually prefer that texture. The one thing I can think of is that she is a weird size...smaller than the normal YoSD size. She can wear larger, or loose-fitting Blythe dresses. And for shoes...she can wear the Blythe sneakers, not the micro-sized ones...the larger sized ones. She can also wear the 12" Doc Marten boots made for the Tonner Marley Dolls.

She also poses beautifully and I think her default face-up from DnD is gorgeous! I ordered a WS Miro and cannot wait for her arrival! I'd also love a WS Bubble and a Sugar too...one of these days :)

ETA: I think Miro is going to be a normal YoSD size from the looks of her measurements...that will be a good thing ^__^

Here's my Keeley

[​IMG]

20. Yea that is Mo default face up :D .. *replay of your question is coming down* ^^

Keeley is so gorgeous dear n_____n ..

Now about dollndoll ~
      I am SO surprised why they didn't get popular o___O .. this is just too wierd for me.
      I found Mo by accident while I was searching my first bjds and I saw dollndoll. I tried to check if there is any record for them here or on flickr = none was really helpful. Their review thread is back to 2010 and was dead too. I loved the girl so much so I thought I will order.

Customer service : GREAT 200% or even more! They respond fast, they are helpful and sweet. Dolls will take 30 working days unless there was rainy days in Korea. They are exactly like Luts so sweet, helpful and cooperating. Actually totally caring too because Mo was my first bjd *I ordered 3 first bjds from 3 different companies* .. DND contacted me later to check my doll arrived or not. Also my first dolls packages were all held in customs for a month so among the 3 companies they are the only ones which searched / contacted the postal services and return to me by the reason of delay. Other companies asked me to be patient and customs can hold items and usual talk.

About doll :
      Face up: is just gorgeous ! I love love love their face up.
      Body: Their body is the tiniest and babyish among yosds. I love dnd body and it was my first so when I got my HDF body I was in shock. Their body is like artistic body and if you want a double joint body *as for mo* .. I used my HDF body from luts on her. I ordered Bubble doll + Sugar head. And when I got my HDF doll, I tried her body on Mo & loved the result = perfect match.

I ended up giving Mo's body to Sugar head so now I just have to get my HDF a body *just got it too yesterday in mail!*. I should say it is a typical single joint body with limited posing. It is so much similar to any single joint body . What I did is glue sueding for the joints so now both my bubble & sugar pose like angels <3 .. And I always loved their bodies <3.

Resin : Just perfect, lovely texture and strong <3 .. I think it is not smooth because there is a UV cut MSC on it.

Shipping : Mo arrived in a shoe box like box XD . it is the size of shoe boxes and in black. She arrived with a free wig and random eyes . I am not sure if there is extra hands o_O. Shipping was amazing and like each company :) .. box is sturdy too.

I hope this helps you with your dnd shopping. I now own 3 girls from them and if they release more cute girls, I might get one !