1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollnDoll Heart Dolls - Discussion Thread

Dec 14, 2010

1. littleredraggedy: Keeley is very cute! I am so glad to hear the quality and face up is excellent. I ended up ordering Miro on the Christmas event. I found her on Ebay. They price was right. She is very cute. I look forward to getting her. I hope I can talk about her on this thread. :)

chocoang31: Thank you for information on this company. It is good to know they provide excellent customer service. You prefer the luts body better than the DnD body?
      I may have to get one Heart size. The Christmas event made it so tempting. I wish they would offer the clover size dolls again. It is too bad a company like this with beautiful dolls and service doesn't get more attention in buying. Instead everyone buys from Lati and they have terrible service. :(

2. Oh ~ I am not sure if I prefer the Luts over the dnd . Well, I would say I have 2 of it and that is enough Since the single joint is limiting in some laying or leaning forward poses :) . i just love posing my kids in different ways x3 . I love the Luts and if I wanted another doll from dnd I mostly will get the HDF body for her. Though Dnd body is great and beautiful and if only it was double jointed :( ..

Yea it is so sad that they are not famous when they are really beautiful.

3. Thanks for letting me know about the luts body. I like posing but I don't have them do anything too great. LOL!
      We need to keep this thread active. My girl will arrive at the end of January. :)

4. @Oliveoil, if you need to see how a DollnDoll head and Luts body matches up, I did some hybrid photos for chocoang31 since she wanted to see how if it would work well. :)
      The photos are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10163298@N04/sets/72157627309848316/

And to share some DollnDoll love, here is my girl, Delilah. ♥
      [​IMG]

5. Thanks Machiko! I like the little DollnDoll body. It looks very delicate. It is good to know that the Luts body works too. Delilah is very cute.

6. No problem! I also like the DnD body...I like the texture of the resin and how small and cute the hands and feet are, so I probably wouldn't bother switching to a new body either :)
      It's just funny comparing my girl to my other tiny who is from Rosenlied. The hand/feet proportions are definitely not the same... :sweat

7. Hi everyone ..

pumping this thread to live ~ I took a photo of my Ellie. She is a Sugar head before until I got HDF body for my Mo so she now is full on a dnd body *Mo's body* ^^ .. I also got this yellow shaggy wig for my boy but it turns out not suiting him, so today when I took Ellie outside her box, I thought I'd try it on her. She's been the girl with no certain wig. I was 80% settled for a look until I tried this wig today!

*I will upload photos later x__x''' *

8. No pictures. :(

9. Would love to see more pictures of Bubble! I'm expecting one soon and just love seeing this beautiful girl!
      Also, I have a few questions. Where is a good place to get her shoes since it seems like regular yosd shoes do not fit? And are there any doll stuff you can get at the store that will work for her, not just clothes..but props and what not?

10. So, previous to-be-look:
      [​IMG]

Today's-Look:
      [​IMG]

what do you think ? :)

11. Here is a group photo of my dnd girls & my AE boy :D
      I have Sugar & Bubble as pure dnd girls - Mo is a hybrid with HDF body

[​IMG]

I just got them these outfits to celebrate the new year and mainly because they have no clothes :/ .. I am a bad mommy for my yosds ><;;

12. Aww they are adorable &#9829; Love their little PJs...:D Glad to see the hybrid worked out for you~!

13. The are all so cute!

14. That photo is so cute! I can't wait for my Sugar and Bubble to arrive ^^

I ordered them from Mikkas Dollhouse in Germany :)

15. Thanks Machiko :D ~ yea it works amazingly :) .. I was thinking of replacing all the bodies of dnd until I tried glue sueding which is a Miracle ! Now I love them all equally :)

Thanks Oliveoil :D

Oh Congratulations on getting Sugar & Bubble .. they are both equally gorgeous <3

16. chocoang3l your Dnd girls are beautiful! I'm really thinking about getting a suger after bubble.
      Dnd girls are so cute!

17. I do not have a Heart kid but Miro just arrived and I really like her! She is 30 cm. Hope it is okay to post a picture here.

[​IMG]

18. I've just added Miro to my ever growing wishlist so it's lovely to see a photo of her. Your girl is very pretty :).

19. She is soo sweet! <3

20. Thank you! She poses so nicely too. I am very happy with her.