1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollnDoll Heart Dolls - Discussion Thread

Dec 14, 2010

1. [​IMG]

This is my Scilla with her 'sister' Miiko, an OT BBB March. The story goes that Cordelia's (L) twin was switched with Miiko (R, a faery changeling) at birth. I'm eventually hoping to have Cordelia's twin in my possession (maybe a Zinnia?:p) :)

2. Hi everyone! Bumping this thread up cuz I love Bubble! There is just not enough love for her (and the other dnd heart sweeties)

I'm actually considering a hybrid. Does anyone know if dollndoll resin (normal or white) is a decent match with bluefairy? I'm thinking either a Bubble or Scilla head on a shiny fairy junior body.... Thanks in advance.

Oh, and MOAR Bubble spam please!! (or Scilla or Zinnia too...)

3. I finally have the chance to share a picture of my girl, Nina.

[​IMG]

I realise that her body isn't as great as I first thought it was. It's a bit kicky, but her sweet face more than makes up for it!

Thanks so much for the suggestion of the Hujoo shoes. They fit her perfectly!

4. She's finally here! Doll&doll sure took their time, but I'm so happy now.
      Those hands are so cute, I call them twiddling hands XD

[​IMG]

I named her Lilja.

5. Such a pretty girl, Noki. Congrats :)

6. Thank you Jupeycat. And as Keri mentioned, the body is a bit kicky. The hands not so much, they pose well enough, but the legs won't do compromises.
      Has anyone tried sueding the heart body?

7. Yep mine is kicky too but not as bad as the heart junior body. I know someone on facebook has sueded the junior body and says it's tons better but I know it was originally made by a different company so doesn't count! I think it would make a huge difference to their posing, at the moment my girl's legs and arms fly up, they're quite dangerous :P.

8. Bumping this thread up with a new photo. My Bonny girl, Cassie is on to her third wig but this one is definitely "the one". I've ordered her some lati yellow sp size shoes this morning which I hope will fit. She is such a petite girl, I've fallen in love with her all over again. :)

[​IMG]

9. Cassie is so adorable <3

10. Thank you babytarragon :).

11. I've sueded my Scilla with just hot glue in her joints and she is definitely a lot less kicky. I didn't use as much as I might use on a doll with larger joints, just the tiniest sweep on either side of her elbow, knee, upper arm, and hip joints, avoiding the side markings. She holds poses much better, too :) I agree that the DnD tiny community love is lacking!

12. Hi! Haven't been here in forever, but my Livvy just recently got to be Little Red Riding Hood for a bit and wanted to show off her look. :) Here she is with Bee, dressing like Alice.

[​IMG]

Keri, Nina is darling! And I know exactly what you mean about that sweet face making up for the kicky body. :)

Wow, Noki, Lilja is so hauntingly beautiful. I love the look you've given her.

And Jupeycat, Cassie is so cute with that wig, hehe. I love the little (big?) clip, too, and her flowery shirt.

13. thanks for the tip on the hot glue. I have Zinnia - love her little face, but those legs! Fwing, fwing - when you're trying to make a pattern for her clothing - why do they have to string them so tight!!!

14. I've been afraid to restring my girl since I'm used to RS/BBB's which bring the string together in the neck as opposed to the torso. I know what you mean about the legs - very kicky! Cordelia's legs don't like to stay straightened at the hip joints and her knees are always jumping up toward her chest. I like that the tight stringing helps her to stand, but it's kind of hell on posing. The glue has helped some but needs to be fixed because I put the ball back into the joint too soon and the glue peeled right off after 2 re-posings. I also have a problem with her head popping off, I suspect it is partially because of the notches meant to keep the hook in. I'm not fond of the little ring they use in place of an s-hook either - I may be replacing that soon in the hopes that it fixes the head-popping-off problem. While I'm on the subject, has anyone else had difficulty with keeping their heads on? I found a little basket at Salvation Army yesterday that's just the perfect size for yo-and-msd's, and it's just big enough to fit her head in it so she may be going as the headless horsewoman at Halloween :P

[​IMG]

Baby girl couldn't stay in any of these poses before her sueding (more posing at the link :) )

http://s531.photobucket.com/user/germanboysrokk/media/BJD/DSCF5647.jpg.html

15. Thank You Ayla160! *Lilja bows shyly* Livvy's dark brown eyes match nicely and capes ftw! Need to get one myself.. erm, for the girls..

What an acrobatic girl AxelaPistol! And a cute dress too. I'm afraid of the glue so instead I'll try those rubber joint fixing parts you put around the joint. I had the same head-fall-off situation when I tried to pose her head backwards and rotated it. Guess it's a fault in design then. Please, do report back if the S-hook fixes the problem :)

16. Can you please give me a link so I can see the rubber joint fixing part thingys? I'm too scared to hot glue but definitely need to do something about my girl's kicky legs!! It would be much appreciated :).

17. I don't remember the exact name for them, but they are available at many places, like luts: http://www.eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=2313&b_code=B20101202054276

As I was searching for those sueding rings, I came upon a rubber ring from dollmore that's especially for sueding neck, this could help to keep the head from falling! It looks like a fatter sueding ring so I guess the luts ring could also be used in the head. Here's the link: http://dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=9525&b_code=B20050603012757

Moleskin can also be used in sueding: http://www.dollsmagazine.com/voices...ed-dolls-for-beginners-sueding-your-doll.html

18. Thanks so much Noki, you're a star! :)

19. Hi~ My sister and I have the same doll (Heat Zinnia) we got for a Christmas present from my mom. We DID have trouble with their heads popping off. My sister actually fixed the problem for us yesterday. Yes, it was the notches in her head. She just took a sharp art knife and hacked away at the notches until the head sat nicely and didn't come off anymore. I now play with my girl a bit more just because of that simple mod. PS- It was the first time my sister had done a mod ever! I'll post a picture of my girl soon...not the inside of the head though unless you want me to.

20. DollnDoll has an event for sugar and Bubble for this month.

Grats on solving the neck problem Kazuki933! Though hacking with a knife sounds kind of brutal XD You might accidentally hack the poor girl's head off, literally, hehe..