1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollnDoll Kings, Queens & Fairies: Discussion

Oct 26, 2010

1. She is beautiful. Love her face and she has great elfin ears! #8 to go back and see her. Sweeet!!

2. Ohhh noes. Sorry about those seams. OK, you can make that 3 you know of now. Mine is very new and he was beautifully smooth. I liked the way King Yuha glances down, deep in thought. I got the Fairy Canon head at same time. I have several guys, some of the most popular of the most popular companies, and to me this Canon is the most handsome. The structure of his facial features has awesome face-up potential. He pulls off a masculine Fairy, I'll tell you that!

3. They're having a "goodbye" sale on the girls if anyone still pokes in here and is on the fence. 198-210 for a sd girl. Got bit. Did layaway.

4. Nuuuu! I was considering Loren as the sculpt for Emi! I dunno if I can raise the money in time! T_T

5. Hi, I just bought a 'Noel' doll from DnD and she is absolutely stunning. She has really nice resin. They sent her with a nice mohair wig and beautiful eyes which were random. I would have to say she was more beautiful when i recieved her than in her photos. I would highly recommend DnD for quality dolls with out the high price tag! My doll is enchanting!

6. Ok, I hope there are people here who can help me. I ordered a Kayla yesterday. I want to do a Layaway, so I chose that option. When do I start the payments? I haven't received any e-mails from Dollndoll. The order does appear on my orders. Do I just wait? I don't want them to cancel for lack of payments, but I don't want to send money all crazy like.

7. I'm doing a layaway. I just paid the first part straight away and in the notes told them when I would pay parts 2 &3. There was a bit of confusion because my paypal & email addresses are different, even though I put that & the order number in the notes, but all was cleared up quickly. (Keep that in mind if yours don't match either) They have always been super nice and responded quickly to my e-mails & on the q&a. They are lovely dolls. I hope you enjoy her!

8. oh ok thank you ^^ I think I'll do that later today then. I was just confused and kinda off, waiting for an e-mail or something to confirm the order. I wrote on the 1-1 board yesterday (or rather early this morning) so I'll see if they answer today or else I'll just send the first payment before I go to bed.

9. Made the first payment! I'm so excited. So does anyone know what brand clothing do this girls fit? They fit wigs 8-9 right?

10. I probably should not have, but I got a Kayla and Loren tonight. I couldn't decide which one and there are so few pictures here so I got both. I figured I can always let one go if I don't care for her. I would never have thought of dollndoll until the sale was posted and I saw the promo pics of Kayla. It was love at first site! I've been burned before on promo pics, though, so we'll see.

I am doing layaway too, Meiperfectneina. I just waited until I was sent a PayPal invoice. The inovice I got was for the total amount so I posted a question on the board and they responded in 20 minutes. Pretty easy.....a little too easy, lol.

The measurements look the same as my older CH girls so I would say anything that fits SD or SD13. Dollheart looks really great, but anything should work.

11. Yep she'll fit most sd things fine. (I have an Ines at home). She is just a bit smaller all-around. I would be wary of any bustier-type tops. She takes an 8-9 wig just fine, and I've yet to find a pair of shoes that don't fit.

12. Thank you. ^^ I just like to make sure before I try to buy anything. And since she is 55cm I just want to be careful I don't end up buying SD clothes for a taller type or something (I'm still sort of new to this) I only have YoSD dolls at the moment so it'll be a change.

13. I bought a Jarah, even though I know I shouldn't have, haha. I've been saving her for a character that she's perfect for, but I was hoping to buy her later instead of charging it. But now I can't wait! She'll be perfect for my short grouchy elf girl :)

14. It makes me sad that it is kind of hard to find picture of Kayla. I think that is one of the reasons I jumped on the offer. Uhm I am now pondering on what type of faceup I should send her to get. I want her to have a crescent moon birthmark somewhere, maybe the back of her hand or her shoulder. But I am completely stumped on what I want her "makeup" to look like. I kinda want her to have a moon theme going on, but I am wondering if I should go for extravagant costumy faceup or a natural looking one... Decisions Decisions Decisions...

15. Thanks for making a waiting room thread Meiperfectneina. I noticed there wasn't one.

I'm getting my Kayla with a factory faceup. I found a few photos here and on Flicker. I think there were also one or two in the gallery at the dollndoll site. I agree, though. There aren't that many around. Maybe once you get her in, you'll know what sort of face up you want for her.

I noticed dollndoll extended the sale until the end of December. I am sort of frustrated because I ordered Lroen and Kayla when I really should have waited because I thought they wouldn't be available anymore. Since I ordered before December 1st, they gave be a 50% discount on the shipping but awarded the discount as points. I doubt I will be ordering anything else from them since the shipping is so high so I have nothing to use the points on. I would rather have had $50 back on the shipping for my order.

16. yeah that is a bit frustrating.

17. I have ordered Lucian year ago (unfortunately had to sell him).
      Now I'm waiting for Kayla.
      I really like DnD dolls, their quality is superb *___*

18. My doll says it shipped ^^ SO hopefully i will see her soon ^^

19. Congrats Meiperfectneina! Hope she arrives quickly and please post pictures when you can