1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollnDoll Kings, Queens & Fairies: Discussion

Oct 26, 2010

1. Kayla and Loren's heads (though not the bodies) are being brought back at a discounted price for the Christmas event if anyone wants one!

2. If there's still anyone here...Hello! For DollnDoll Queen size owners, what kind of clothes fit your girls? Supposedly, they're similar to SD13 and Luts Delf girl bodies? Are there any other bodies similar in size?

3. Reviving this thread with some pics of Emi's new 'do (about 95% complete):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Hello! Question for those who own a DollnDoll King boy. I'm considering getting the King body and would like to know how well the body poses. Also, does anyone know if their WS is more pinkish or yellowish in tone?

Thanks!

5. I got one for a head I have but I really haven't played with it much. I try to get it out tomorrow and see if I can help.

6. Bump to see if anybody can give some feedback on how well the dollndoll King body poses!
      I'm wondering if the connected torso limits their posability...
      I love the body line, but I really wish the body had a torso joint :(

7. Hello!!
      This is my little Gerda (Loren)
      [​IMG]

8. I'm sorry! I forgot to do this! I've been reorganizing the doll quarters!

9. Hello everyone! So I know it's been awhile since anyone has last posted in this thread, but I was hoping to bump it up to see if there were any recent DollnDoll owners out there? Their dolls are so beautiful and I've become smitten with their King body for one of my floating heads and hoping I can purchase it soon.

Would love any feedback about their dolls or their customer service :)

10. I have bought from them a number of times over the years and have always found their service to be excellent! I forgot I had promised a review of the King body's posing! I do remember that I was impressed with Lucian when he arrived! My last purchase was a tiny Cherry and she is adorable!

11. Oh my gosh, I'm SO happy you responded!! I feel like I've been trawling through the internet trying to find ANY recent information about them and coming up totally empty. Tonight, I don't know what happened, I must have had some sort of fit of insanity, but I went ahead and ordered their King body and now I'm sitting here utterly freaking out! According to their website I'm supposed to wait for them to email me now with the invoice so I can pay, so I'm sitting on my hands while I wait for it haha.

I would LOVE to see your thoughts on the King body! I fell in love with it the second I saw it, it's SO perfect for my floating head and I can't wait for it to arrive!

12. Has anyone recently ordered from Dollndoll? I wanted to ask about their resin color. It says on the website that it's a good match to Volks NS but I don't know if they mean the old NS or the new one. I already sent them a message on the Q&A but any help would be appreciated. ^_^

13. For the queen body:

TTYA SD13 / Smart Doll shirts fit pretty well.

Standard SD13 (like Nine9Style) bottoms fit well.