1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollnDoll opinions?

Sep 6, 2007

1. What did you order?
      Raam
      When did you order?
      May 1
      How was the communication?
      Great, but I didn't try to communicate too much. For what I did ask, it was great.
      How easy was it to pay?
      As easy as any other paypal-accepting company
      How long did it take to ship?
      It took 20 days or so.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely. The only thing I'd ever have against it is his arms are a bit tight. XD That's my only complaint.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, it looks like the pictures, but better than even userpics. So gorgeous. <3
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Better than satisfied: my Raam is amazing; I love him.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

2. I can highly recommend Dollndoll. I ordered my Shade on May 20th. She was shipped out on 23th and has arrived today. She is gorgeous and I'm very very pleased. I'll definitely buy from them again. I even received one pair of boots for my girl and free shipping (good until the 31th May I believe).

3. I can recommend DollnDoll.
      It took a month before they shipped her out but they were out of boxes.
      They are lovely people who always respond on their E-mail in two days!
      My dollie came home unharmed with free shoes and a free wig, with the eyes I requested :)
      Lovethem!

4. What did you order?
      Shade
      When did you order?
      20th May
      How was the communication?
      I didn't need to email, just ordered via order form and used paypal, they sent out notices right away and I got my EMS tracking information immediately when my girl was shipped out.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. With Paypal.
      How long did it take to ship?
      Only 3 days, ordered on 20th, shipped out on 23th...wow that was fast for an international order.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely. For the price I paid for my Shade I got a beautiful doll, with great posing ability, a wonderful face-up, a lovely, well made wig, a pair of free boots and even free shipping. What else can one ask for?
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Shade is even more beautiful in my opinion but I think the pictures are very close to her real-life-Look.
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      100% satisfied. Now I only have one big problem: I want them all...sigh
      Dark Ines, Loren and Raam...
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      ----

5. I purchased a D. Ines from dollndoll. The ordering was easy and she was shipped fairly fast (it was the rainy season and I wanted a face up. I was notified it would take a bit longer because of that). Unfortunately she was shipped with her head cap magnet glued in the wrong way :doh . A quick e-mail and I was being shipped a replacement headcap and loose pair of magnets with profuse apologies. I am impressed with my girl; she is beautiful and the company is great to work with if problems arise:love.

6. Has anyone requested a custom make-up from D&D? If so, what kind of picture should be sent to them? :E Their English seems pretty bad so I'm not sure if they'll understand my request. xD

// Damn, this was a feedback thread. -___- Oh well.

7. I've just ordered Loren from D&D, and panicked a little when I realised I didn't know their Paypal address. But I found it on the FAQ section and paid on the same day.
      They also replied my post on their Q&A board the very next day stating that they have received my payment, and that preparation will take 7 to 10 days. (I ordered faceup.)
      Will update when I receive my doll. ^o^

8. wow thanks for the feedbacks about DollnDoll, i hesitate between dark loren and dark Ines.. (coz i love the smoky eyes)

9. Rezzing this thread I guess, to ask about DollnDoll's recent status. I had ordered a doll some year ago, and things went very smooth and pleasant. This time around, I ordered another doll, only to have it be about 10 days later than the shipping time said. It still just says the Money was Transfered, and I've e-mailed them a WEEK ago with no response on my order.
      Has anyone else experienced this before? What happened in your experience?

Thank you!

10. Hey, don't worry! I think they're a bit busy with their orders and maybe that's why they're taking a bit longer than usual. They told me it'd take 7 to 10 days to prepare my doll (with face-up) but they took about 16 days to prepare before they updated my status to 'shipping'.
      But at the end of it all, I still received my doll LESS THAN ONE MONTH after I ordered her, which I think is incredibly fast!
      In fact, the postman just delivered my Basic Loren today, and she's beautiful! Her look feels kinda different from the photos but that might be due to the difference in the wig. Her face-up is as described in the photos, and she even came with a free pair of shoes that were made in Germany. She also came with a long blond wig from DollGa. The entire doll was wrapped beautifully in layers of bubble wrap, with a plastic lid protecting her face and a body pillow. I am in love! :aheartbea

11. Here's a picture of Loren's face. ^^
      [​IMG]

12. Thanks for the reply, my Robin actually came on Saturday. heh. ^_^; .. It took about 20 some days, but at least she's home. :3