1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

dollnoize discussion

Mar 19, 2020

1. I am now also waiting for a wrath and an envy! Only heads this time but yaaaay!! :D

2. Ooh congratulations everyone! :D I'm keen to see more of these guys around.

3. I had an oops and now I'm waiting for Wrath and Lust

4. Has any one heard any news or had any replies from her about the previous order that was suppose to be ready late July/mid august (not the current recent one that ends this month)?
      I had emailed and send a message on IG and no response it’s been weeks now and I noticed she hasn’t posted in awhile either.
      Hope everything’s okay with them just wanted my previous order of envy in hand before deciding if I’m gonna order full or just heads this round of lust.

5. I was interested in one of these heads but I messaged the artist twice with questions about the new sculpt and no response. I won't buy without the answers, so lost sale.

6. She has been very quiet for a while. I hope everything's ok. :(

7. Hello everyone! I actually just spoke to her this minute. She is in the process of moving and she’s playing catch-up now as we speak!

8. Oh good to hear that she's ok!

9. Has anyone done a resin comparison of dollnoize bjds to other bodies? I'm thinking about purchasing a Wrath and Envy head, but i'm not sure what resin colors match other companies

thank you <3

10. They're a bit of a weird size. Bigger than your average MSD, but much smaller than the smallest SD (that I've ever seen at least). Because they're mature, their heads are better proportioned than most MSDs because they're obviously not supposed to be super child-like. I can attempt some comparison photos this weekend if I remember.

11. ^ I'd love to see some comparison photos! I'm kind of on a fence if one of these boys would make good shell for a specific character of mine but I'm struggling to imagine how they compare to your regular MSD sized doll and if the difference is too huge for what I'm aiming for ^^;

12. I'll write myself a note and see what I can do for you this weekend! :)

13. Sorry it took forever! I was having issues synching my phone with my laptop to transfer the photos.
      Here's my Wrath with an Iplehouse JID Daniel to the left, BishonenHouse Spade on the right, and a very old DZ Demi-2 to the far right.
      [​IMG]MSD size comparison by Liz, on Flickr

He's completely his own thing. Distinctly adult on a child's body in this case. If you hybrid him he'd have to be a mature mini to to get the proportions right (but uh...not with a BishonenHouse body).

#74 Quiet and Insane, Sep 27, 2021
      Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    14. hey guys! :D i've bought two heads in the skin tone "light" and was wondering what colour that would best fit with other companies? Like is it more like WHITE or is it normal or something else? :O

Also do anyone have any clue if DF-H msd bodies might fit? ^_^

15. I finally did a thing! Gerard now has a wig! I made it using baby-fine alpaca hair and it's incredibly soft! Those braids are 2mm in a diameter and no joke, took me 45 minutes to get right. *_*

[​IMG]IMG20211016172304 by Liz, on Flickr

16. That looks amazing!!! :O i love those braids wow!

What body is that? It looks soft!

17. Thank you @Dheta! I'm so happy with how his braids came out. :D
      That's his default body from DollNoize! It's really well built. Defined muscles but...soft at the same time. It's gorgeous! His clothing is quite drapey at the moment too, which makes him look really soft and sweet and I just adore how his personality is really starting to come through.

18. Posted twice, apologies.

19. I always felt like his default body was a bit too muscular for my taste, but it looks so great here!! Now i'm saddened i only bought heads haha!