1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

dollnoize discussion

Mar 19, 2020

1. Did you end up checking your spam as previously suggested?

Hmm given that you're moving ad it's kind of an emergency then yeah definitely go ahead and message them again.

2. I check my spam daily. Nothing there. The group message came through nicely on February.

3. Well, it was just a suggestion!

4. With this news of her doing an SD head sized preorder….
      I’m debating selling my envy with everything I have for him
      I love his face sculpt and I love his body sculpt and detail but he is MSD size and the other character to his storyline is SD sized lmfao.
      Also I have 2 bodies I use to make clothes that are a bit stained now but headless that maybe I can hybrid (iplehouse SID and Dollshe)
      I really gotta think about this XD

was anyone else getting an SD head?

5. I was really keen on getting an SD head initially, but I love my Wrath as he is, even if he's completely out of scale with my others, which is something I actually didn't expect. He was just a placeholder, but uh looks like he's staying :lol:

6. I'd love to get the SD heads but as they're side characters in my stories I just can't. Would be so lovely to have Lust in SD though... :love

7. I'm getting no response via email or Instagram about order problems on website. Anyone know if all is okay with her? Seems a bit odd.

8. I've just ordered an SD sized Wrath head ♡ I'm so hella excited *-* I've been so infatuated by him for the longest time but always struggled with the unusual size. So the SD size is heaven-sent for me ♡ Definitely hoping her newest boy will go SD as well, I adore him!

9. Ahhhh, that's so exciting!

10. Has anyone heard from Dollnoize? Our orders from July -21 were meant to start sending out August 8th but they haven’t responded to any emails in weeks.

11. I got a response from Greta today. Problems with her caster, delays. No information on status as I was looking to order something in this pre-order which is on hold. Hope this helps. I used the contact option through website this time. Maybe try that for the orders placed in 2021?

12. Oh no. I would so appreciate an update from her though.

13. Apparently there is issues/delays with the most recent preorder. I have a friend waiting on a doll and they received an email last month about it But I noticed on Instagram a few people didn’t receive it and were out of the loop and are now deciding if they will continue to wait or not etc.
      Has everyone else has luck contacting?

14. I received her Newsletter containing the information about the issues with her caster.
      She also stated that she won't continue doll making.

Ever since I didn't get any more informations and answer.
      I tried through Instagram and contact on her website as well as sending mails directely.
      I am still waiting for my Lust...

Has anybody heard of her recently?

15. I didn't realise she had a newsletter. Is there an online link to it somewhere?

16. Yes, it's directely on her front page. You just have to scroll down a little:

Ball Jointed Doll Store | DollNoize

I hope it is okay to post the link for this purpose?
      If not please remove it.

17. Could somebody who received it post the exact message in the newsletter? @SuBro_Design maybe? Just so, that everyone is up-to-date with Dollnoize and their preorders. I've po'ed an SD-size head during the last preorder in August and they adviced a 90-day production period. I would just like to know what's going on~

18. This is the text from the mail I received on 13. September 2022:

Pre-order update for September 2021

I hope you are healthy and doing well.

I have decided to use the newsletter in order to update you, as it seems that my regular email isn't reliable in delivering emails to multiple addresses.

If you have received an update from me on August 4th, please continue reading as this newsletter includes more information regarding your order.

First things first, this is the content of my email from August 4th:

Hello dear Sinner,

Thank you for your continuous understanding and patience thorough this Pre-order.

As I mentioned in my last email, the shipping was planned to start this month.

I'm currently experiencing a big delay in communication with my caster, as they haven't replied or contacted me in the past few weeks. They have always been incredibly professional and reliable, so I do expect a response from them soon, and as soon as I know the status, I will share it with you immediately.

As I understand your frustration, and my nerves are already completely fryed as is, I will accept refund requests if you do wish to get your money back. I sincerely apologize, and understand if you decide to step back from your order. Please consider that refunding your money can take some time, as it does put a big gap in my accounting.

However, if you would still be ready to wait a little bit more, I would be incredibly thankful. My gift list is almost finished, so I will share it with you in a bit. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.

Please understand that I take the delay very seriously and do my best to work it out. If you have any inquiries, please don't direct them at my casting partner as they are already as busy as it gets. I will keep you informed on every following step.

Yours,

Greta

I sincerely apologize to those who did not receive this update and felt left in the dark. Of course, that was never my intention.

Now I would like to explain the situation to you.

Upon my last attempt of contacting my casting company today, they have responded to me - literally a moment ago. They are going to proceed with the order right away and the dolls will be finished in casting. We are discussing the deadline right now. I can't put my relief into words. They didn't disclose any detail about the reason for months of their absence other than intern company difficulties, which are solved now as it seems.

However, if you do not wish to wait, I can understand. It's been a very long and stressful time, even though it has never been my intention.

I have mentioned that I planned to make small gift bundles for those who wanted to wait for their dolls. Even though accessories can be fun, I was also working on a new doll line prototype. Since the prototype is finished, I have decided to gift you this doll. It's roughly 26cm tall with jointed shoulders and is printed from a fleshy tone-like resin.

There will be a choice between 3 heads.

I hope you like it :)

This is also going to be the last pre-order. Or rather, the Summer 2022 pre-order is. I have come to the conclusion that no matter how much I love making dolls, the stress and fear of disappointing those who buy my dolls is weighing me down too much.

There might be occasions on which I'll sell single in stock dolls, but for now that's it.

I am very thankful for your support, incredible patience, and understanding through this entire process.

Once all dolls have reached their homes, I will be stepping down from doll making. I hope for your understanding and again, thank you very much.

Warm regards,

Greta

19. Thank you so much for sharing @SuBro_Design - much, much appreciated!

Oof, I wonder why she doesn't share these things on her IG, I'm sure that's where most ppl turn for news regarding their dolls. It's sad to hear that she will be stepping down from doll-making, but it's very much understandable. I wouldn't be able to bear with the amount of stress myself -.-

I'm not sure what that will mean for the folks that participated in the summer preorder as that came even after the preorder that everybody has been waiting for, but I guess I'll give it some more time...

20. Oh that sucks so much. :( This must be so stressful for her.