1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollpa 12 After party lottery?

Dec 9, 2004

1. an escrow service is used to hold the money for high priced items. They hold the money for an item until the item is received by the buyer and approved. If the buyer is happy with the item they release payment. Conversly if the buyer is unhappy and returms the item, they hold the payment until the seller receives the item back on confirms it is in the same condition as he sold it. They charge a fee for the service, but then you are able to sell an item safely without fear of CC chargebacks or other complications.

Has anyone heard from volks about the lottery?

Yvonne

2. I'd sell the doll to someone else. Overnight is likely going to be spendy and at this time of year the USPS won't guarrentee that it will arrive in that time frame. I live in a remote area and even if I pay for next day I am not assured of it.

I emalied Volks today about the lottery

Yvonne

3. :( I'm not going to be going for Kohya on the lottery, like I'd planned....

:grin: But, I am going to get one off YJ, only without his accessories....not that great a deal, since he's bit more expensive than the ones on the Volks site, plus there's the bidding service fee and the shipping...but, I can't get the money together in time for the lottery, and the one on YJ will give me a bit of extra time sicne it takes them a couple days to send out an invoice, and then there's a grace period for finishing off your payment. **is glad**

Darryl WILL have his body...just no wig and stuff. At least he'll still come with his eyes. And he's already got TWO wigs, so he'll survive. He's the one insisting I buy the YJ body, in fact. :oops:

4. 19 hours left til the lottery and still no emails from Volks and no updates on their website about the lottery. What a way to run a business.

Yvonne

5. Well... why not just wait, check back at the stated time, and see what happens then? :daisy

6. Volks Website says:

Details will be announced shortly. Stay tuned !

Please register to Volks web site (free) for reservation in advance.

Waiting til the appointed time doesn't sound like reservation in advance to me. Besides I will be at work at the appointed time because of the time difference, and I had gotten my hopes up that I would be able to "Reservation in advance" as the website says.

7. :oops: I wasn't going to try for him on the lottery, since I won't be able to get the money together until just after Christmas, but it doesn't ask for a confirmation of funds and I couldn't resist the temptation....I'm so bad...

So....I'm entered....if I win, I'll have a horrible combination of YES!!!! and a bit of oh my god how much time do I have...? for my reaction. I hope.... **crosses fingers**

EDIT: I just looked on the website a bit more....and we have until Jan 12 to pay! The winnners aren't even announced until January 3rd! YAY!!!! I'll have more than enough time to get my money together! **dies**

**frets** I hope I can get him...my beautiful Kohya....

8. Gosh this lottery thing is so confusing!! :?
      I think I signed up for V-jeans though... let's see how this goes!!

9. Is the candy really 92,000 yen? Whats different about her that warrents a triple price. I was hoping something form the DD selections would be available, but nothing is.

10. that is weird...

Oh, if you click the link it's got the right price.

NOTE: The wig colors for Mirai are messed up - the first is wine, the second is navy and the third is cream ^_^

11. Candy's price is a typo, when you click on it to enter the lottery, the price said 32,000 yen.

12. Hm. The price it gave when I entered for Kohya is different than the one in the confirmation e-mail...by about 6,000 yen. *_* I'm going to assume it's the more expensive price.

13. I entered the lottery for two pairs of V-Jeans! *crosses fingers and hopes she wins*

14. Hello hope you had a wonderful Christmas... and how is Mina Happy I hope....

good luck, hope you get some....

:daisy

15. I signed up for those awesome duffle coats and some jeans. If I can get a couple pairs of jeans and at very least the strawberry coat, I will be a happy, happy lady. The strawberry coat is awesome. I want all of my kids to have some goddamn jeans, and it'd be nice if I could get all of the coats I signed myself up for, but I'd settle for a couple of wins.

16. Sorry to be dim, but can someone give me the link to the clothing pictures?
      I've been crawling around the Volks site, and can find the signup page, but not the piccies of the clothing.
      Thanks,
      :daisy
      Michelle

17. They definitely don't make navigation on their site very easy for foreigners :oops:
      I found a few links to pictures from this page http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/event/dolpa12/item_list.aspx
      You can see V-jeans and shoes, but I haven't found pictures of clothing yet.