1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollpa 14 - After Event and Online Shopping - Updated 22/12

Dec 10, 2005

1. Just wondering if it's possible to get older models through the online after event? Or is the online after event strictly for the new models only?

2. I haven't heard of older models going up on the after event. Usually if they have extra, they just put them up normally... but that doesnt really happen often...

3. I think you can't buy from the USA site? I know they are offering them there for the first time ever for a dolpa as the site is new. So I think they will not sell out as fast!! they are prepared for buying now. Normally its on the other volks site with so many more countries buying I think so they did sell out in seconds.!

4. Does one have to have the Dolpa book to buy at the After Event, or is that for everybody? It would be lovely to buy an Emma at the store price, although there may not be any left after the lottery!

Liz

5. No you don't need the book, the After Event is online for everyone. The book acts as a ticket/admission to go to the physical event.

6. It's 1:14 am on the 21st in Tokyo as I write this, so the after event will start in about 8 hours 46 minutes (not that I'm counting down or anything, lol)

Liz

7. so... about 4 pm pst? or?

8. Aimee, I make it about 5pm PST (That's LA time, right?) But is the Tenshi No Sumika in Torrance going to go by Japanese time as well?

Liz

9. It seems that the After Event page on the English site isn't up, however I checked and the Japanese version is working fine, but I don't know Japanese (not that I can afford to buy a SD anyway).

Liz

10. Nope, it's still coming up with a 404 at http://www.volks.co.jp/en/event/dollsparty14/index.html. Here is the Japanese page, btw: http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/event/dolpa14/after_ev.html

It's not so bad for me, I was just curious since I can't really afford one of the limiteds atm, but for somebody who missed out on the Dolpa lottery and was really hoping to get one of the dolls, it must be a major disappointment! :(

Liz

11. I get a lottery page for the preceding items (linked off the main Dolpa14 page). But I can't submit my choices yet, as I get an error page when I try to. I guess we just have to be patient! :)

EDIT: Submitted my lottery order! The confirmation makes it sound more like a preorder than a lottery, though....not sure which it is, really.

12. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
      I GOT SD16 YUKINOJO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And right after I paid, he went out of stock. It was like a wild goose chase or something, the 404 page changed to the after report page, so I had been scouring the rest of the website forever until I noticed an SD16 category pop up on the main page!

EEEEEEE! This is the first time I've ever successfully gotten a limited item on the Volks page. He comes with makeup, right? I wonder when he will come!
      *major excitement*
      I wonder how many of him were made.

13. There's a typo-ed link in more than one place on the Volks site! The link to the After Event page should end in .aspx, NOT .html. Change it and the site will work!

The Java links for the dolls are ALSO BROKEN. You must hit view source and copy-paste the shopping cart URL for the doll you want. Once the doll is in your cart, open a new window to the English site and click "view shopping cart" - your item should still show! Best of luck to everyone, don't know if things are still in stock.

However, I am still getting a 404 on the lottery pages and there is no sign of the other La Parsonal items or the limited wigs, just fyi.

14. I am no longer getting a 404 on the lottery page, but when I try to enter the lottery I get a different error page: 500 Internal Server Error. Anyone else getting this error?

15. I just got a response from Volks. The VS jeans are gone and so they are closing that part of the lottery, but are trying to upload the other stuff now. Here is their response:

Dear customer,

Thank you for your email.

We are terribly sorry for inconvenience the page error for a few hours at the beginning.
      However we now have been updating the web site and items during this After Event.
      We have closed the V-jeans entry but we are going to upload the other items.

We are sorry about your wishing items are not available now but we hope you visit our web site again for the other items.
      We wish your kind understanding in advance.

They got back to me very quickly. Hopefully this means we can at least get a couple of the items we want :smile:

16. I think they send you an email with the details on it, from what others have said. I'm really glad you managed to get the doll you wanted :-)

Liz

17. They won't, it's on the international site. http://www.volks.co.jp/en NOT www.volksusa.com which is only a shop, I beleive.

18. i don't know if this answers, but it says on the pop-up window, above the options-

About the product:
      *Enclosed accessories: A dress and Shoes
      *This is a finished product.(Assembled/Airbrushed make-up)
      *The photo shows a trial piece. It may be different from the real product in make-up and/or in color.
      Price (including tax): 54,600yen /Limited edition

it sounds like it should have make-up...???

about the body though... think have to ask volks. his sd page says he's a boy, but this says, girl!