1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLLPAMM Neo Line ladies

Dec 30, 2017

1. I asked Dollpamm when the next order period for the Neo line will be. Seems like they will have another before the end of the year.

2. [​IMG]
      This is my hybrid girl with Dollpamm Neo body and Switch Shiho head. I kinda love her A LOT!!!

3. I just found out about DollPamm and, wow, I really like their Neo 68 Body!! :D It's a fairly tall body, but I definitely would like one!

@MJKKJM She looks stunning! :3nodding: What skin color is your body? I'm thinking about a hybrid.

4. Mine is white skin. Which head are you thinking for your hybrid?

5. @Loganberry , I am very impressed with her posing, considering her size.Her arms and legs lock into natural positions very easily. She can be finicky to get to stand but that might just be because I only got the heel legs and her shoes dont fit right.

@MJKKJM , she is so cool! Did you have to mod the neck at all?

[​IMG]

6. @MJKKJM Thanks for letting me know! I am considering a Supiadoll head for the body but I'm not sure what color would work best.

@Cydril Her wig gives her so much character! I really like it. :)

7. I am so bummed! Now Dollpamm is telling me they don’t know if/when there will be another ordering period for the Neo girls.
      “When the weather in Korea warms up,
      It may be re-released” they told me on Q&A.

8. That's unfortunate to hear! I hope there will be a definite date in the future.

9. I have my fingers crossed they do another run for the Neo body. I've admired this company since the Arubi darlings were up for order and hybriding the Neo body would be such a fun project. A Peak's Woods Rosemii on the Neo body would be my dream (assuming the head fits anyway).

10. The Neo line is going up for order on 5/13!

I ordered Canna in cheese skin last night. I ordered her assembled with the heel legs, extra basic legs with flat feet, the fist hands, and the cat ears. I can't wait for her to get here!

#30 hannaliten, May 12, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2020
    11. Oooh thats exciting @hannaliten ! I cant wait to see photos of her!

I was considering trying to get Canna if they opened mocha skin for neo line, but no dice...

12. I can’t wait for her to get here. 3-4 months wait... does anyone know if they usually stick to their estimated times?

13. I’m excited to report that my Canna arrived safe and sound yesterday. Working on her look, so I’ll be posting pics soon.

14. @hannaliten Congrats on her arrival! :cheer I am looking forward to your pictures.

15. TTATT Does anyone know if Dollpamm will ever release their Neo-line girls again? ^^ I really want to hybrid it with my VOLKS DW-02 head qwq

16. Neo line releasing tomorrow!!!

17. i went ahead and ordered Olive in milky with all the extras! Anyone else make an order? :love:celebrate:hug:

#37 jamie5m, Jul 8, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    18. Congrats! She’s lovely! I’m pondering getting her, I already have a Canna.

19. There is only one YouTube video on posing the Neo from a few years ago I watched, she is pretty decent. Search Dollpamm Neo on YouTube and you should get it.

I actually ordered a Canna in milky but for some reason it my payment wasn’t going thru, so I had to cancel and order AGAIN this time I didn’t get the head just the body... so now I have to find a head. If anyone knows what heads for on the Neo body please let me know!

Wow! Just WOW! She’s really awesome!!! Your definitely making me happy I ordered a Neo body!

#39 Whenrabbithowls, Jul 10, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2020
    20. Did any more of these ladies ever make it home?

I gave Chalcy a haircut and finally found a pair of shorts she could squeeze into XD
      [​IMG]