1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollPamm!!!- Part 2

Sep 18, 2015

1. I just recently was introduced to Dollpamm and hope to get a Loli V.02 body eventually! I'm not usually one for disproportionate bodies but this one is just too cute! I tried asking on their Q&A board when they think they'll be back in stock but right now they're on the backburner due to other projects. Hopefully one will turn up on the secondhand market!

2. @dancingkitsune I hope you will find one! Since it was released a year ago, you might be lucky!

@I<3MySD If you get an answer and you're comfortable with it, could you tell us how many dolls remain? I've already ordered mine but I'm just curious!

3. I will for sure! I actually just posted to the board.

4. I got a quick reply from Dr. Mes! They thanked me for pointing out the bug :celebrate

They said there are about 40 pieces remaining of Seravie! I'm surprised seeing as the ordering period has been open for a month and a half. Hopefully he will last two more weeks for payday!

5. Oh that's great!! I'm surprised too, but it's all the better for you!
      Thanks for sharing this info <3

6. Im almost tempted to put a Cheese Skin Icarus on layaway, I love their new line. I've been quiet in this hobby for the past two years more or less, but their new body sculpt is just so much my Aesthetic, I might end up selling other dolls to make room.
      How often do they release dolls, do you guys think Icarus will be released again as a basic? I've already spent so much on the unicorn Seravie I dunno if I can justify buying another one just to have NS

7. Hum, are you talking about buying a human or a unicorn Icarus? Because the human one does not seem limited even if we can't really know for sure (it's written "This doll is not a limited edition, always for sale product." at the bottom of the page). About the unicorn one, I don't think it will be rereleased again...

8. Ah! I see! I don't think I need to order a unicorn. Icarus, I just wanted to make sure the regular version without wings wasn't also limited.

9. I bought the regular Seravie today! I'm so excited, I wonder how long will it take

10. You and me both! I can't wait to see them at to arrive! Do you have any plans for yours?

11. I'm not sure yet, but since he's smaller than most msds I hope I can take him with me to conventions!

12. @I<3MySD I'm coming for news, were you able to order him? I hope so!

13. I have not! I impulse bought another unicorn boy so my wallet was crying. Maybe next Friday or if I can move one of my current resin crew! I'm very anxious that he will sell out meanwhile though :(

14. I think it will be ok, by now most of the people who wanted him should have already bought him! I'm crossing my fingers!!

15. I bit the bullet and ordered him against my better judgment :XD:
      I did the mint skin and the unicorn body. I really wanted the sailor outfit but I just couldn't justify $60 for such a simple garment. I'll make him something special when he gets in! Now to find a wig and eyes...

16. I’m getting antsy over the wait. *_* lol

17. @I<3MySD Nice!! The mint skin is so beautiful :love

@MasahtiJade Same... I hope it won't be a 6 months wait!

18. Hi, just popping in since I saw Seravie talk! I ordered mine 11/26 and he showed up on 3/2! He’s currently off being painted but here’s a snap from when he arrived! Oh and they actually included a little sewing pattern for the sailor suit with the package! I was super happy, because I had the same reaction to not being able to justify the cost haha. I got him in peach but I think cheese would be so cute!! I’m so tempted to get him Icarus as a friend :sorry

[​IMG]

19. He's gorgeous! :D I can't wait to see more pictures of him when he gets back from painting. And I love that he came with a sewing pattern, I wish more dolls had extras like that!

20. hes so so pretty! how tall is he? he looks small? but im looking for a boy that will work with my saintbloom girl thats 30cm.