1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollPamm!!!- Part 2

Sep 18, 2015

1. I'm looking forward to seeing yours! Mine's going to be a fairly modern/urban student, with pink (dyed) hair and cute clothes, and maybe some glasses if I can find a good scaled pair that'll look good on her. And I'm planning on natural-style for her hooves, since it was the "animal-ness" of the whole sculpt that drew me in so much in the first place. :)

2. Kapochka is so cute! I've always planned for a Pukifee someday, but I have to say, I think I like the Dollpamm bebes better. Are they more similar to Pukifees or Pukipukis in size?

3. hello there!! this may have already been discussed in the previous thread, but i was wondering if manjyu was discontinued. she's on my wishlist and i'd hate to see her go, especially since i don't see her as much as i do the other sculpts and i doubt that anyone would put her up for sale. sorry if im being redundant asking this question!!

4. Unfortunately, yes, she's currently discontinued:

Since it does say that they might be sold again in the future, it would be worth it to check in periodically and keep an eye on what's available; you can also always ask if there might be one left around. It never hurts to check!
      [/FONT]

5. Arg! I totally missed the discontinued notice! Not that it would help my broke ass anyway! No Yomi for me I guess! I don't think she was very popular, and I always seem to like unpopular dolls that get discontinued.

6. My significant other just picked up Arubi from the post office, so I'll be doing a box opening tonight! :D

7. Yay, congrats, [MENTION=40448]Eldurwen[/MENTION], I can't wait to see it! :D

8. She's heeeeeeere~!!!

[​IMG]

More pics in the Box Opening gallery. :)

9. She's ADORABLE! :love I hope mine ships soon, for now I'll admire your lovely girl!

10. Thanks so much! :D

I'm quite looking forward to seeing your gal as well, her style sounds super cute! >w<

Something I forgot to take pictures of...the places where the different resin colors meet in her upper arms and thighs...they're not glued together, it's possible to pull the NS pieces out of the tan pieces. I was curious whether Dr. Mes may have used these as extra rotational joints, since the fur edging would have been a pretty ideal way to disguise that...but there are very definite deep locks/notches that the NS pieces click into, in only one position, so I guess they're not realllllly meant to move around/rotate. You could still potentially pull the pieces out of the locks and rotate them, though. XD

11. Congratulations. She is beautiful :love

12. Lol OMG, so much excitement!!!!

13. Eldurwen
      Congratulations! very beautiful!

14. Oh, that's really interesting... that sounds like it'll make them much easier to blush a different shade from the rest of her body, so even if they don't necessarily move, that's still useful. But it really would be a great way to disguise some extra joints!

15. She's so pretty! Much smaller in person than I had imagined :) was yours strung super loose too? What color eyes did they send you? Mine were a beautiful green color bit I found them too large looking.

16. She is a little on the loose side, stringing-wise...I also got a deep green for eyes. :)

17. This is the smallest sculpt I have ever owned, my 5/6 wig is gapingly huge on her.

18. I was surprised to see this too. Maybe it just didn't live up to the buyer's expectation.

I hope my girls ship soon!

19. I woke up to a shipping notice this morning! (And she's well on her way to me, too; she should be in Chicago before midnight!) I hope you've got yours or will get it soon, too, @orinoco_flow!