1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollPamm!!!- Part 2

Sep 18, 2015

1. Congrats Vicemage! Although I must admit I'm a bit envious that you ordered later than me but are getting her before me xD

2. I hope yours isn't too far away from shipping, Snow! With Korean Thanksgiving over, hopefully we'll have a whole herd of deer arriving in this thread very soon!

3. Restrung my Arubi today! It was quite a battle as the channels are very narrow. But! She can finally stand, as long as I rotate her thighs (the part above the "fur" section) so they are aren't locked into place. Anybody else have problems with this?

Also, she has been standing for 45 minutes, best standing doll I have.

4. My ice arubi has shipped :D Can't wait to see her, as I've never seen any Dollpamm dolls in person. I'm super curious as to how she poses and such.
      Good to know I might need to restring her though! :P

5. I can't wait to see your pictures, @Snow! :D I loved both of them, and finally had to make up my mind for the Pure Arubi, but I'm dying to see owner photos of Ice Arubi!

I'm really hoping my own just hasn't been getting scanned and will show up today... otherwise she's stuck in Customs and it's more challenging to get things dislodged from there than from the other ways my shipments get "stuck" from time to time. (USPS needs to step up its game here.)

6. Thanks, @vicemage! I got my shipping notice this morning!

And to the person who asked, no, I won't be repainting any heels. I like them as-is with default makeup/faceup/blushing.

I am going to make them Autumn and Spring outfits, though :)

7. Mine finally finally shipped from Dolkus, apparently it took q while to get to them but November is finally on her way home.

8. I know, right?! D:

Tiny head is sooo tiny...I decided to try making my own wig for her (a short bob-ish feather wig, currently in-progress) rather than having to hunt down something that actually fits. XD;

I'm halfway decided (unexpectedly) to use the sleeping head as her primary...I've never kept a sleeping head or faceplate in my life, but I really like how hers is sculpted, it's growing on me (additional bonus of not having to find perfect eyes for her).

Congrats to everyone with shipping notices! I can't wait to see more owner pics of this lovely girl~ >w<

9. Facets by Marcia carries a lot of small-size wigs, because she also serves vinyl fashion dolls. You might find something you like there. I'd be interested to know what size fits.

10. I just posted up my Box Opening for my girl, but I thought I'd toss in a little of my wig test here. :) I've got two of ResinSoul's tinies, who have very similarly-sized heads to Arubi, so I tried out both their wigs. One is a Monique Gold wig (which I believe is sold by Facets), and the other is from For My Doll. I'm fairly sure they're about the same size, and can definitely say the FMD wig is 5.6-5.7 size. It's not QUITE as good of a fit as the Monique one, but I'm hoping maybe the cap for her incoming one will be a bit stretchier and will fit a bit better, and in the meantime I'll plan to get her a wig cap next time I do an order from FMD.

[​IMG]Arubi 21: meet Opiya by vicemage, on Flickr
      Opiya says hello!

11. My Arubi is finally coming home today after Canada Post took forever to deliver her. They kept moving her over saying it would deliver the next day and then the next day. It made me so sad. But she's finally coming home today! Did you guys see the new girl he's coming out with? I want her, but I'm worried about the painted on eyes

12. Congrats on finally getting your girl! As for the new one, there's a replaceable eye version too, but with the lack of ankle and wrist joints, I'm not sure if she'll be on topic.

13. I'd be curious about this. Cause it's not like she isn't strung. It makes me sad that just because she's missing a few joints she won't be on topic.

14. I think they changed the rules so ankle joints weren't a problem, but I don't know about the wrists, if they'll rule her out or not...

EDIT: So it does look like the lack of wrist joints makes her OT for DoA:

#54 vicemage, Oct 16, 2015
      Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    15. So, after much research, I decided on getting a tan DollPamm Ivi! :love:wiggle:XD:She's secondhand (found her here on DOA) and on layaway, so she should be here in early November. I'm so happy about getting her! But I just pre-ordered some Makos for her and is 14mm the better eye size for her? And I think I read she takes a 6-7" wig too right? Can anyone help me out? I gotta get ready for this girl!

As for the Pepe Line Pepper, she's adorable but I can really see her being OT until a redo of the body because the wrists and ankles can be seen as a deal breaker.

16. Congrats, @Gothic-Diurnal-Hime! I do have 14mm eyes in my Ivi, and a 6-7 wig, yes. It's a tiny bit loose on her since it has a long ponytail pulling it back, so I've got a small magnet hidden in it to hold it in place.

17. Awe well :-) I suppose will see on her haha. I got my Arubi and posted her box opening in the gallery :-) she's so pretty! I'm so glad I got her full set. I was pleasantly surprised with a second outfit as a gift :-)

18. the ankles should be fine.

Volks, Sadol, Most big companies dont have ankle joints on their heel feet.

but those wrists D;
      i would hate not being able to pose the hands in different positions. I wonder why they decided to design them that way.

19. I think the idea he was going for with the Pepe line was to have an "introductory" or "entry level" bjd. Something with fewer small or moving parts to worry about, and something that probably can be cast and sold for a lower price because of that lesser number of parts. It is unfortunate though, that it looks like she will be off-topic here; I'd love to see what people do with her!

20. Thank you, @vicemage! I'm so thrilled to be getting her! So 14mm eyes and 6-7 wig fits right? I ordered some Makos for her so hopefully they fit. What fits her in clothing? I know she fits into yosd shoes and that's about it.