1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollPamm!!!- Part 2

Sep 18, 2015

1. She's really an odd fit for clothes. :sweat Her top half is smaller than Yo-SD size, her bottom half is about MSD-size around, but not as long... I've got an outfit for the smaller size "Sweet Dolls" sculpts that fits her wonderfully (alas, I can't find the website selling them! If the seller's back at the con I got the outfit from next year, I'll ask her for a website/etsy name to share here), and another of her outfits came from a "bag of random doll clothes" that I poked through for a trade. They're size-unknown, didn't fit any of the owner's dolls, but a couple of items fit Razzy, so they became hers. Everything else she has so far is something I made for her, so sadly she doesn't have very much yet... though if I get any patterns worked out specifically for her, I'll post them for others to try out!

2. Oh, wow. Thank you @vicemage! That helped me out immensely. Jubilee will be my 2nd hard to clothe character but worth it.

3. They're really adorable and fun to have, so they're worth the clothing struggles. Any stretchy skirts for MSD should work for you, as well as suitably stretchy/roomy shorts (pants will be too long), and snug YO-tops might fit as loose ones for her. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do with your girl!

4. Well, when you put it that way, @captainkyo, makes sense. I didn't know about those companies because I've only dealt with hook on or mag on high heel feet.

5. I wasn't planning on getting their new girl.... But then I saw that they can fit shoes from a certain other (ot) easily sourced doll.... And now I'm totally getting one.

Anyone else have problems getting clothing to fit over Arubi's fur thighs and upper arms?

6. Okay everyone, she's here as of yesterday....Meet Jubilee. I have no back story on her right now and spending the day bonding with her and just finished my second restringing session with her. She's a tan Dollpamm Ivi. (note: MSD s-hooks will be too big in the tiny head and excuse the nudity.) She's adorable but I'm still looking at Hachi HARD....Maybe if I don't bond with Ivi, I'll go get Hachi.
      Edit: I have renamed her Cordelia as of 12/24/2015. Jubilee will be another doll.
      [​IMG][​IMG]

#66 Gothic-Diurnal-Hime, Nov 8, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
    7. Grats Gothic! Her lips are so cute and silly~ But if you do get a dollpamm Hachi omg you need to post pics. I fell in looove with Hachi but I bought Reo instead. Btw, did you order directly from the website? I was wondering how long the wait is but I got my reo from dolkus....

8. Thanks @SugarBenki, I already bought her on DOA, preloved. I'm still thinking about getting Hachi but I'm gotta try to bond with the current head at least for a month. If I get a Hachi, I will the crap outta her, promise.

9. @vicemage, this is so late of a reply, sorry. But yeah, she's gotta be adorable when she's finished.

10. Hello, does anyone know what size of clothing fit Dollpamm Shota boys? Will MSD be too big? Will YoSD be too small? Or it's a combo of both size? Any thought is appreciated. Thanks!

11. I think based on the girls, it will be a mix. I would try to match up his feet to the inside measurements of shoes in the yo and silm msd range. For clothing, try slim msd pants, leggings and yosd shirts. Check his measurements before you buy too. Good luck, I have the same struggle with Cordelia.

#71 Gothic-Diurnal-Hime, Nov 26, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
    12. Thanks a lot for the info. Really appreciated it!

13. Oh my goodness. I always take breaks from the hobby at the worst times!! I absolutely love Pure Arubi! I'm so sad she's all sold out :...( That's what I get for being so late to the game on such a beautiful limited doll!
      @vicemage Opiya is so cute!

14. Keep your eye on the Marketplace, she might pop up!

I need to get some more sealant and finish the faceups on my ice heads. I realized the chance of my finding two quadrupedal deer-like bodies probably wasn't gonna happen, so now i'm thinking Fantasy Doll Yo bodies for both of them, since their heads fit perfectly. I just need to figure out how to get ahold of some cloven hoof feet and hands for them now.

15. @MelanieGaldes, thank you; I hope I can get some new pictures of her with her new wig soon, and with any luck I'll be able to get back to painting dolls soon, too.

And I'm sure some Arubis will turn up in the Marketplace, so just keep an eye out for her! It might take a while, but one just might show up that's meant to be yours. :)

16. #76 MelanieGaldes, Dec 12, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
    17. @Leader of the Rats I suppose the Impldoll deertaur body is too big, being an MSD size? They have yos with deer hooves, but not quadrupeds. Impldoll is supposed to have really good custom services; maybe they can make you the hooves you need.

18. I haven't actually posted my Arubi since I got her, since she was just a body. But she got a head for Christmas ;)
      It's a Realfee Mari head.

[​IMG]

19. This head really works for her! She's a keeper like this to me. Freaking adorable!

20. @Snow, wow, the Mari head looks fantastic on the Arubi body! I'm kind of stalking the RF thread too (eventually one of them is going to get me to pull the trigger, I just know it), but please share her over here as you keep working on her, too! She's definitely on topic to the thread with that body. :)