1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollPamm!!!- Part 2

Sep 18, 2015

1. Wowwwww, I'm so jealous of everyone's Arubi--they're all so cute..I'm sad I missed the chance to get her but one can dream :whee: @Snow , I love your Arubi-- I was wondering what a different head might look like on the body; I'm more fond of hybridizing it if I ever got one myself. ;) Does anyone have Reo? I'd love to see some owner pictures of that boy, it seems like the Shota line isn't that popular?

2. Hey guys!! So my Ivi (Cordelia) is coming home Saturday without her mods done. I guess my plans for finishing her this month have changed. :sigh Maybe I should buy the Hachi head. I think this was my sign.

3. Like @ToRmEnT I would like to see some pictures of the Shota line dolls. The muscular body is cool ! I like them but I didn't find many photos . Anybody already tried MSD head on this kind of body ?

Omg @Snow she's soooo cute ! This is a really really cool hybrid ! Do you have another pictures of her ? *0*

@Gothic-Diurnal-Hime, Hachi is really always in your mind ^ ^ You really should buy this head before you regret it. Go for it ~

4. Anyone have a loli body doll pamm hybrid? Id love to see pictures!

5. Definitely check Flickr. Try the terms "Dollpamm Loli Hybrid". Only complete Dollpamms are allowed here.

I have made plans to buy a Hachi head next month (if my finances straighten out.) :sigh

#85 Gothic-Diurnal-Hime, Feb 5, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2016
    6. Hybrids can be posted here; they don't have to be complete DollPamm dolls. It's the same as any other company thread on DoA, hybrids have always been allowed. :)

@Beebjdgirl22, we had an Arubi/PKF hybrid back on the last page who was adorable: DollPamm!!!! - Part 2
      I'd personally love to see more around here, too!

I'm really curious to see the new stuff Dr Mes is working on, too; there were a couple of previews on my Flickr feed today, and I'm not sure yet what to think of them, but I'm definitely intrigued!

7. vicemage I've seen previews on Facebook and in Dollpamm's blog - that's definitely very intriguing! Can't say I like the idea of the big head on small body, but the body itself and especially the gesture hands are very nice! I hope the hands will be available separately and will fit the old loli body.

8. I love bobbleheads! The new girl is right up mu alley! But she's going to be limited sets so I don't know that I'll be able to get her.

9. I don't have a need for her but i'm excited to see her finished, she's cute. The new body is supposed to be about 40cm tall according to Dr. Mes. Still hoping for a 50cm girl one day!

10. @vicemage: Thank you for letting me know about that rule, I wasn't totally sure.
      As for the new body, I need that in my life and ironically, the bigger head reminds me of Leeke.

#90 Gothic-Diurnal-Hime, Feb 8, 2016
      Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    11. @Snow that is the cutest hybrid! I hadn't liked Mari with the company faceup but she's actually super cute, and she looks great on that body. Are they both white skin? I was wondering what the natural skin from Dollpamm is like, does it match Fairyland too?

12. Yep they're both white skin and they match really well. The Fairyland is ever so slightly more creamy, so I wonder if they will yellow the same or not :P Can't help with the normal skin though, sorry!

And for everyone wanting more pictures: I haven't really worked on her yet xD I've given her a third eye but I've been really demotivated to work on dolls for a while now. But I will definitely post more pics when I have some :)

13. Does anybody have a hachi or a shark? I would like to see some different face up to those sculpts :3nodding:

14. Hi there!

I would like to see a comparison picture of different Dollpamm bodies together (Loli, Shota, Tiny, Bebe...).

Can anyone help me?

Thanks ;)

15. I don't think anyone has Hachi. I was supposed to get one but my plans changed.

16. Does anybody has a dollpamm loli in camel skin? I was wondering whether the resin color will be prone to discolouration?
      I'm very interested in Cucu, might order her in camel skin when the PO is offered :dance

17. I do!! Meet Cordelia, my Dollpamm Ivi in Camel.
      Yahoo - login

18. Thanx' for the pic! Your girl looks amazing in camel skin :love

19. Keewee, I have a camel PiChi and thought she hadn't changed color, but looking more closely at her, I realize she have paler/greener feet and hands now...
      I am keeping her near my computer screen, where there is late afternoon sunshine...

#99 Skimo, May 4, 2016
      Last edited: May 10, 2016
    20. Thank you!! I absolutely love the camel tone. It's gorgeous!! <3