1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollPamm!!!- Part 2

Sep 18, 2015

1. Ooh!! So I guess dollpamm's tan is more or less a bit like soom's tan which turn greener as the time goes. Thanx' a lot Skimo for the information :thumbup

2. Thank you for this question. Im wondering as well about the darkest of new colours. Im having tan withdoll and she dramatically changed colour just after sitting a little bit on my table.. she havent been exposed to the sunlight only just daylight in the room. will be interesting to see pictures of natural skin colour /if they will have such in non limited section/

3. Has anyone else seen the new witches? I am a bit smitten. I love their big ol' heads. I might have to think about this one.

4. Imho they look very nice. I personally liked the grey version tho. Just saw FB post with Cucu honey skin.. and idk.. i think Cucu needs different make up. But its just question of taste surely. Im heavily thinking of body colour here.

5. I agree the face-ups could use some tweaking. I think its the eyebrows I don't like. I think if I get one it will be purple. But I'm not sure I have the free funds right now.

6. I love the witches but I'm going to miss this release too :( Funds are not what they used to be...

7. I don't have any Dollpamm dolls, but I've had my interest piqued by several of their recent releases. I love a little witch! :P And I love those skin colors too! I'm into the squat stylization of Dollpamm dolls generally though, there is something very distinctive about them; it's growing on me more and more.

8. Actually violet Cucu looks really beutiful. But eh this is really out of my price range. So ill be the one who just enjoys pictures atm.

9. Watch out, @Marjie, that's how I ended up with mine. :) They're just such a cute body style, that I liked right off and that grew on me more over time until I figured out a way to slip one into my collection. (The other one just demanded she be allowed in.)

10. I really Love the new dollpamm... I have one and it's wonderful! she so pretty her body is amazing. I wish I had a body like that

11. I looove their new bobble head girls, esp Cucu... :love but I think the mint green and violet in full set are over budget for me.. :sweat
      So I might check out Cucu in one of their regular resin color. Considering Camel or Yellow at the moment. Does anyone has both color for resin comparison pic? :whee: and how long does the waiting time usually take for Dollpamm?

ps: this will be my 1st Dollpamm girl :dance

#111 keewee, Jun 18, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
    12. I love the new witch releases but ouch at the prices! I really like the green skin but I don't particularly like their outfits. I wish you could buy the limited skin colours without their costumes - then I might be tempted.

13. Yeah I agree actually, I like some things about the outfits, but if I could save some money on a blank doll I would be a lot more interested

14. I am absolutely agree about the prices. They are really expensive :aeyepop:

15. The basic bobble head isn't that bad but the other two in the limited colors? $600 and no layaway? Well, they need to join forces with a dealer already because that is kinda crazy. I just want the body and outfit, I might open a split.
      @keewee: I have a Dollpamm hybrid in the camel color if you wanna see her. I decided to keep her because I got inspired by something enough to keep her.

#115 Gothic-Diurnal-Hime, Jun 21, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    16. They're really cute! But, those are some scary prices. Still, I hope someone is able to get one because I'd love to see one hanging out on the forum.

17. Sure! Pictures will be very helpfull since camel resin color is not much arround :whee:

18. I just discovered Dollpamm and I'm in love with the Loli body shape! But does anyone find it difficult to find proper fitting clothes? I was curious since most other YoSD sized dolls have little girl proportions.

19. Maybe you could check if DolkStation will be selling any of them? They are a dealer for DollPamm (that's where I went for my Arubi, since she was released at the same time as another anthro I wanted just as much, so I had to layaway both of them); the bobble girls aren't listed yet, but they might be adding them, or might add them on request.

Oddly, I haven't had too bad a time finding clothes for Razzy. She's currently got six outfits that are specifically "hers" (though Opiya, my Arubi, is borrowing one of them because I have nothing for her yet!), half of which I made for her body type, and the rest just working out to fitting her quite nicely.

[​IMG]Recline by vicemage, on Flickr

This one I actually got in a trade; the person I was trading with had bought a lot of random doll clothes, pulled out the ones that fit her dolls, and offered to let me go through the rest in trade for a wig; I have no idea what size the dress and cardigan are acutally meant for, probably Barbie or something close, but they fit her really well!

This outfit is actually meant for MSD; the top is really loose on her, but it works that way (and the elastic for it helps keep it in place a bit better). The shorts/bloomers are a perfect fit on her. (It's the "Chemise and Bloomers" set here.) And apparently I have no pictures of her Wa-Loli outfit, but it was from the same shop, I think in the YoSD size (the bloomers with it just managed to fit). As I recall, they weren't making that outfit anymore, or so I was told when I last shopped with them in person, but the YoSD chemise dresses might work well as very short dresses or longer blouses for them.

20. Thanks for the reply @vicemage! So would you say she has enough hips for minifee sized bottoms?