1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollPamm!!!- Part 2

Sep 18, 2015

1. They might run a little loose, depending on the fit, but she's definitely got enough junk in the trunk for most slim mini stuff. They'll definitely be too long so I'd look more at shorts, bloomers and short to midlength skirts than pants and full skirts (they've got a lot less leg). I think currently she's in a Dollheart skirt, though, which runs more classic MSD sizing, and while it's a touch loose on her waist, it fits well. (She's boxed so I don't remember for sure if that's what she's wearing.) As long as you don't go for anything too long, most things should fit okay!

2. Oh yeah, Minifee bottoms fit Dollpamm Loli girls but they can be a bit long. Try to order them cuffed at the ankle to help this or look for ones made for the Moe line girls.

3. Thanks! I usually go for skirts anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem. yay!

4. Seriously, I am super in love with the witches... And of course just to give me extra incentive tax man decided to start giving us our tax returns in July (used to be august).

The only thing I am scared about is how easy it will be to get eyes for her D:
      24MM!!!! I have been looking around and they seem to be rather impossible to get in the quality that I would like.

Scrounging together stuff to sell also to at least partially fund this girl but HOT DIGGIDY that witch is coming home to momah! ((I regretted so badly not getting the Arubi that I am not letting this one slip out of my fingers!))

5. Lady White Raven, what colour u are thinking of getting? I thought limited ones have eyes in the set as well?
      Im heavily thinking here.. Id be happy for grey version.. but since it is not an option idk.. Tan looks appealing but im so afraid of discolouration =_=

#125 enifer, Jul 3, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    6. I am thinking about getting the honey skin version as I want to do my own face up. I have read it carefully multiple times and from what I can tell the "normal skinned" version come without eyes.
      If they can wear one size smaller (22mm) then there are a lot more options. I might ask them before I order as glass eyes in 24mm seem to be a bit "hit or miss" imho.

Anyone else notice that the coloured/special version have an outfit that includes the shoes but the normal specially says "no shoes"?

7. Woah really, 24mm?? I didn't notice that. That's insane! Aren't they MSD size? Ha ha ha, so I have a fancy doll spreadsheet with all my dolls' measurements and stuff, and so since I had all that data there, I did some cute math with it; one of the things I did was calculate a "cuteness" index based on the size of the eyes compared to the height, but wow these girls would throw that graph for a loop :p

8. Ok I asked them regarding the eyes and shoes so we can all have a definite answer for those of us considering the "basic" versions.
      I wrote:
      "Regarding the CUCU/PICA Basic.
      I notice that there are no eyes included in the basic set. Eyes in 24mm are hard to get but I was wondering if 22mm eyes might fit? Would it be possible to see a picture of them with 22mm eyes inn if they do fit?
      Regarding the witch clothing set. I just wanted to double check, the shoes are not included. Is it possible to buy the shoes separately from you?

They answered:
      "22mm of the eye, because the pupil is many small feeling, it is difficult to compatibility.
      Shoes and glass eye are what had been purchased in accordance with the \"Qty limited full set CUCU / PICA\" of quantity.
      For this reason, it seems difficult to sell separately.
      Further, it is difficult to change the distribution rules defined for a fair orders."

So basic set does NOT include eyes, nor the shoes, the shoes are also impossible to buy separately!

With this cleared up I now must admit that the purple girl is starting to look a bit more tempting...

Edit: Whelp I guess I just decided I would buy her, I bought 2 pairs of eyes off ebay, one 24mm pair and one 22mm pair. Still going to wait a couple of days before I order her though.

#128 Lady White Raven, Jul 4, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    9. Whelp I guess I am even more impatient than I thought!
      Bought and payed a Cucu basic in milky skin! >_<
      So excited to get this girl home! I completely forgot, are they even allowed on DoA? If not then that is their loss!

10. Does anybody know if the new Bobble Loli -line have double joints? They sure have those in elbows but how about knees?

11. Never mind, misread your question.

12. I was wondering, anyone else starting to build up a "possible" wardrobe for these witches?
      I have a chibi Unoa so I already have quite a collection of items that are YoSD top with MSD sized bottoms.

But I was wondering what your guys's strategies are when buying for such an odd size?
      Their early comparisons with the normal dollpamm girl and the blythe make me wonder what sizes normally might work for the Loli line?
      LOLI line new body(V.02) / Bobblehead 'CUCU' / Loli pet 'Nyan-Ko'

#133 Lady White Raven, Jul 13, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    13. So.. after looong thinking, I checked out my pinky Cucu :XD:
      She'll be my 1st Dollpamm girl :dance , can't wait to see her in person since she looks so cute on the website. Her eye size do bother me.. so I think I'll start to look arround for 24mm eyes :kitty2 is Dollpamm's waiting time accurately 3 months or have tendency to be longer?

14. Where is my like button! Congratulations Keewee!
      I don´t know about the wait times but I suspect that it will be very accurate.

About the eyes... I actually recieved the eyes I ordered, the light green is 22mm and dark green is 24mm.
      The size difference isn't as big as I had thought, although on the picture it looks more then what it feels like in person.
      [​IMG]

I of course can't be 100% sure but I think we should be able to get away with 22mm eyes. I am going to wait until she arrives though before I fully purchase the eyes I was hoping to get. Mind you though these eyes are HUGE! O_O

15. Agree.. I think I'm going to wait for her to arrive too before I make any eyeballs purchase.. unless I can find the 24mm one :kitty2

16. Is anyone else here going to purchase one of the new 'Zoo Series' cuties? :D

17. Not this order period, unfortunately, but I've officially wish-listed Sipo for a future order period. I'm (slowly) starting on some little fairy houses and I want little "fairies" to live in them, so a little fox-fairy would be a great fit!

18. Did those of you who ordered one from the website have to pay a translator to do it for you? Or if not - how did you order? Thanks!