1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollpire discussion ( Dollmore Vampires )

Aug 1, 2009

1. Awww, so adorable

2. tjoo1 they are too cute!! :D

I cannot wait to get my girl. I have no idea what her name will be yet, but I am already planning her wardrobe .

3. Here is a photo of my Mina with her yellow eyes.. I did not think I would like them (they were a free gift). But I am really in love with them. I think she would look good with really pail or even white eyes. I have some foggy blue eyes I will try next. I don't think she will be a doll where I just pick a pair of eyes and leave them. I can see myself changing them alot..
      [​IMG]
      Here is a family photo:-)
      [​IMG]

4. evminiatures She looks good in yellow eyes! I really love the default dollmore eyes, but I must say the yellow suits her very well (it contrast nicely with her eye blushing).

My girl shipped out today so hopefully she will be here by the end of the week. I have a pair of 16mm I am wanting to try in her, but I am afraid they will not fit in the eye wells (they are ED low domes). Has anyone tried her in larger than 14mm?

5. evminiatures i love the chair your girls are sitting on! the yellow eyes really give her a different look don't they.

6. MINA's new eyes are to die for. I ordered my Veruca some red eyes a couple of weeks ago but now that i see how lovely she
      looks in yellow im rethinking my choice!

7. My girl arrived today! She is so adorable <3 I posted this picture in the dollmore kid thread, but I thought I post here too (sorry for the spam <3)

[​IMG]

8. Oooh, she's sweet!

9. I love looking at the many forms the Shiloh sculpt can take. ♥ Has anyone seen the other editions of her? My Shiloh (Eudora) is the Be My Bride :3

10. I didn't know these dolls had their own thread! My Shiloh boy arrived recently. I did a box opening. Here's a photo:
      [​IMG]
      I think Dollmore has changed the wig since the Shiloh boys first came out but at least it's the same color.

He's a real cutie but I am underwhelmed by the posing ability of his hips and knees. His arms are much better. I have 4 Judith girls and I expected the same level of jointing here.

11. Can we discuss all the Dollpires in here or just the Shiloh sculpts?

12. I think when the Shiloh sculpts first came out they were the only mini size Dollpires. I don't see why we couldn't include the other sculpts now. It might get this thread some more action.:)

13. Edited the title as it didn't actually say Dollpire before!

Thanks for pointing it out so I could fix it :)

14. You're welcome. :)

I've fallen in love with these beauties. I literally want all of them. One of these days...

15. Dollpire Shiloh, new to me, is a full-set Ash Pathos. I couldn't resist changing her wig and outfit.
      [​IMG]

16. They are adorable. I'm in love.

17. This thread needs a kick start. (Or maybe a blood transfusion?) My Dollpire Shiloh just got a new friend, who may or may not share his interest in music.
      [​IMG]

18. hee hee hee Looks like the little friend is belting out showtunes! lol
      I got a little dollpire Grammy girl a couple Christmases ago from Dollmore in the secret santa sack deal thing they did. ^_^
      Poor girl still doesn't have a faceup, but I got her those glow-in-the-dark dollpire hands! Could NOT resist when I saw those come up for sale! XD

[​IMG]Simply Divine high heeled shoes, Dollmore Dollpire Grammy by aernath, on Flickr