1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls and Halloween

Sep 3, 2020

1. Lol we all hope that

2. Hope to see pics

3. I'll definitely post some! I'm sure someone else has had the thought to use fall leaves for a dress or something before, but I haven't seen it, so hopefully I'm not just re-treading well-worn ground lol

4. This year, I'm hoping for awesome Halloween limited edition sets or sales. I looked back on doll promotions over the years, and it seems like late September to late October is one of the best times of year for releases, sales, etc. Next up would be February in terms of sales and sets.

I wouldn't be opposed to finding a nice Halloween outfit for Ichigo, though. :D

5. I have never seen it before anywhere

6. I love dressing my dolls up for Halloween although I quite often end up running out of time - or haven't taken into consideration I have a new doll who hasn't got a costume yet - so the "pirate" costume tends to get used as backup most years! And they usually end up staying in costume until I finally get their Christmas jumpers out.

7. I always dress mine in Halloween clothes and costumes. Maybe I'll get some pictures to post this year!

8. You just reminded me. I've been wanting to have a witchy photoshoot with my tiny for ages. Maybe I can finally do it this year.

9. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I'm really hoping Chaeri's new shell gets here by then so i can show her off and make her costume!

10. I wanted to get a Halloween costume for my pukifee but haven't found anyone to make it (Anna's travel outfit from Frozen II). I'm terrible at sewing but I did manage to pick up a jack-o-lantern sweater for another doll of mine! I've also got a few little props I can use for some cute photo ops.

11. It's october, that means spooky season!
      I love dressing up for Halloween, even if I'm just gonna be all by myself in my house that day. This year I'm planning on dressing up as a vampire, and making a matching costume for my doll :kitty2
      Do you usually dress up your dolls for halloween?

12. I do! Though I couldn't get them costumes this year, I have jack-o-lantern patterned clothes for them. I wanted to get my pukifee a costume of Anna from Frozen II but I couldn't find anyone to make it :( Maybe next year! I at least like dressing them in weather appropriate clothing :)

13. I always dream about doing it but no :chibi

14. I love dressing my dolls up for Halloween! I always need to dress up at least one of my dolls every year! This year! Flora is dressing as Fiona Belli from the video game Haunting Ground this year! A few of years ago she was Little Red Riding Hood! Lottie was a wizard last year!

15. I try to get at least one of my dolls dressed up for the Spoop Season C:

16. I'm embarrassed that it didn't even occur to me. Probably because of my five at-home resin dolls, three are ancient Chinese themed, and the fourth is already sci-fi themed (i have a weakness for robot-armed cyborgs). But now I kinda want too. It'll probably be really simple, since it's almost last minute, but hey that means more clothes for them overall.

17. Not all of them, but it’s one of my fave holidays so a lot of them get dressed up for or staged in Halloween themed photos. (Maybe a doll isn’t specifically dressed in costume, but the tarot cards or the tiny pumpkins come out, for example.) I have a couple with completely separate monster heads I photographed this morning.

18. No, but today is his birthday, and I think I got him at 15th of october two years ago. So I must make him some eyes and clothes and he will fit the theme, becuse he'll have a gore make up...But not because of Halloween, it will be his birthday present...