1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls and Halloween

Sep 3, 2020

1. Not all of them, but I do like to do at least 4-6 on them. Costumes get reused and traded around. Maybe I will still get one or more made this year for next.

2. Some of them, once in a while, I use to do it more when I had a smaller group. XD
      This year I'm trying to do a set of Halloween pix based on drawing prompts I found a few years ago.

3. I absolutely hate Halloween, so normally, no. However, I have done it a few times for photos for roleplay or if a group of friends are also doing Halloween themed doll photos. I joined a swap one year, which was fun. Mostly, I just don't want to put the time and money into something I won't reuse and don't enjoy, though. But I do still enjoy seeing the costumes others come up with! :)

4. I love Halloween! :kitty2
      Currently I have only one doll. But I'm planning on dressing him (and myself) up a little on this special day and night. ;)
      I found some cool Halloween accessories (for example: witch hats, horns, wings,...) in different local shops. These different things (made for human size) I can use for my SD doll, too. :)
      Right now I'm curious how the doll will look in the end. :dance

5. Yes! I’m making a pastel witch outfit for each of my three girls. I am so excited about this project! I finished the first one’s Peter Pan dress, witch hat, socks and broom last week: Login • Instagram

6. One of these days I'll have the funds/skills to make a bunch of costumes to rotate through. But for now I'm thinking of just making a couple generic costume-y accessories to give them that kind of vibe. Maybe a witches hat or a pumpkin or something! If anyone has ideas I'll take them haha

If you can't tell, I love halloween!

7. I used to dress more of them up, and I have some tiny pumpkins for them to hold, but the main Halloween doll in the house is, of course, Hall O'Ween. He is the embodiment of my love of the holiday :) The shelf he sits on is permanently decorated for it, haha. I did his faceup to look like a skull, but it's "stage makeup" in-world. You can see him on my IG here

8. @BabySnow I love his face-up! My girl with the witchy outfit needs a hat to go with it.

9. I love Halloween but some years in a very quiet and private way so I’ll probably just attempt some moody & shadowy photos.

10. I'm hoping to have a demon boy mod done by halloween but who knows if I'll actually be able to get that all finished in time. I still have to finish sanding, dye the doll, and make his clothes and wig. Doesn't help that I'm terrible at getting things done on time (;゚Д゚)