1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls stands?

Oct 18, 2019

1. They don't get full dioramas, but most of my dolls get a scale-appropriate chair to sit in, plus there's a few shared pieces of furniture sitting about. (I need to hunt down a few more seats, though.)

2. You check Etsy, I did see some average price things but being label for BJD, the price does get marked up.

I'll have to sit my boy on my shelf and prey he doesn't fall over, when I do get him.

3. What kind of doll stand should I use for my 70+ cm doll?

4. I have an invisible doll stand from Alice BJD for my 65 to 70cms and I really like it. My 70cm has wired legs to help him with standing too though, otherwise I'm not sure his old Dollshe body will be able to stand well at all.. haha!

5. I have as well, I have been planning to make a bedroom diorama. I honestly saw the original diorama someone else, but i want to recreate it. The bed looks really comfy for my boy.[/QUOTE]

I follow so many people on insta. I have been saving cardboard to build the bed and some of that extra stuff I can just cover with blankets and what not. I'm looking into buying some of that buildable furniture, but some I might be able to figure out with popsicle sticks or something like that too.

6. Would this hold a 73-75 Cm Loongsoul doll?

7. My Dollshe is about 2kg in weight and he stands quite well with it and can do various slouchy poses and even a simple walking pose as long as they're not too crazy. I'm not sure how heavy a Loongsoul is, but I imagine it might do for standing as long as you're not after making him fly! :lol:

Here is the link to the stand on Alice!

8. Nearly 2kg-? That's quite heavy for a doll, but what do I know, I don't have one yet. But still, quite heavy.
      Thanks for the link. :D

9. Have a single stand from CiG on etsy that I absolutely love, it's sturdy and holds up even some of my heavier dolls.

10. This Forum is very helpful, thank you.
      I've received many links to doll stands, now it's hard for me to pick one. :D

11. I am happy I found this thread myself! Could use some more myself, some that aren't as expensive but able to hold up smaller dolls just fine, nothing to do with SDs, those just cost a pretty penny.

12. There are small stands on Etsy. I think I favored about five separate stands for 1/6 and smaller.
      I wouldn't buy any from Aliexpress. Their site is sketchy.

13. A shame shipping is crazy to where I live, else those stands would have been perfect, and yeah, I don't trust aliexpress either >>

14. Or course the BJD hobby is very expensive.

15. I know, oh I know xD

16. I will be able to get my very first doll in two months, and its killing me having to wait.
      I heard he was on the marketplace a while back and I've been wanting him ever since. A lot of DoA members who own dolls have said it takes quite a long time to make and ship.

17. I find plenty of cheap stands at the thrift store, I have all of the stands I would need for all sizes! I only use them for my dolls who cannot pose very well.

18. I can't decide between a Volks saddle stand or the invisible one from ACBJD. If anyone happens to have both, and can recommend one over the other, I would appreciate the input!

19. Of course this hobby is expensive; that's why I make everything I can for my doll. XD

I prefer saddle stands because around-the-waist holders often interfere with the full skirts I like to put Chaeri in. I haven't purchased one yet but I cobbled one up out of a large screwtop lid, a long tube and a length of thick florist wire. I may actually purchase one of the clear/invisible ones in future; haven't decided yet.

20. I’m sure my nuggets would look super cute in stands but that looks so uncomfortable to me