1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls with Animal Components?

Nov 19, 2009

1. A while ago, Fairyland released a limited run of Pukis called 'Poseidon'. They were basically merpeople, and came with their own stand. Not sure if they count.

2. Magnets. You put some on the dolls head and another in the horns ^^

3. Oh very interesting :O so the magnets wont slide around or do you have to glue them into place?

4. most of the horns come with them already and some of the dolls have magnets build into their heads. but if you are making them and want to you can glue them to the dolls

5. I see alright thank you very much ^^

6. [size="-10"]Instead of glue-ing them on the head, you can tape them :3
      Leekeworld's site shows this; scroll to the bottooooooooooooooom.[/size]

7. Oh wow pictures help a lot XD thanks!

8. Besides the Domadoll centaur, are there others that have real-ish fur parts/etc and not just resin?

9. Resinsoul just did two brand new hooved/horned dolls one male and one female.

Personally I love them. But then I have always been partial to chimeric creatures.

10. very handy to know I just though they had safety pin type bottoms that you stuck into the wigs ^_^

11. Soom's Bygg And Beyla's Unicorn horns are held in place in their crater (lol) by a little sticklike thing. (dont really know how to describe it, there's a small hole in the horn and the stick in the crater fits into it, but I had to eye-putty my two's horns cause they were loose)

12. Hi, beside horns has anyone come across snake-head decor like medusa??

13. zetahadrian, Yes, there is Zion from Angelheim.

14. Thanks! Saw it! Awesome!:)

15. also you can just have the horns held by the wig and magnets, as the magnets stick together thru the wig, so you dont always have to glue/tape them to dolls head.

16. This works especially well with fur wigs!

17. Ill keep that in mind ^^

18. I searched the forums and found nothing of use, so sorry if this is a repost.

I noticed that some websites sell horn attachments, for example, coiled ram horns or a single unicorn horn, and other things of the likes. I was wondering about how the horns stay on the doll's head? They sell these horns without any indication for what sort of doll and host a horn.

How do the horns stay on? Is it a sticker type thing? or like is it only for specific dolls?

(also while I'm here does anyone know a website where i could buy fur wigs, braided wigs and dread lock wigs?)

(also, the doll I am purchasing has three.. *ahem* detachable..uh... well he has three detachable and rotatable 'little friends'.. is that like.. normal when you buy a doll? It kind of embarrasses me a little)