1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls with Weird/unusual/unique Parts?

Nov 25, 2010

1. I also just found today that Peapod dolls makes little goat and unicorn horn/hoof sets for YoSDs. (This is going to be a very costly discovery for me lol)

2. Haha! Yes, no doubt. Once I discovered the horns and hooves, and feeties of SOOM.... my dolly costs shot through the roof haha.

3. I even seen one with plant parts a fairy doll from doll zone you guys keep finding all the best ones! i dont know how you do it keep um coming! We almost need a compendium of dolls with unusual parts!

4. Skeleton / cat heads matched with SD bodies are unusual but very interesting; are there any bird heads?

5. I don't know about bird heads, but Lut's halloween event had pumpkin heads.

6. I also like the Skull things from doll zone that are like cute cosplay peices for their minis!

7. I love love love Doma doll's centaur, it's so cute and just what I'm looking for in a yo-sd size (I didn't actually like soom's version, don't hate me!) Now I just need to make a pukipuki sized one and a resinsoul yo-sd sized one >8D (is delusional)

Peapod came out with mermaid tails, and those strange lady gaga shoes, at least I think they're actually feet parts? And their bunny is so cute! I'm really considering buying the leg parts.

8. Yes SOOM!!!! I love those fantasy creatures!!! AWESOME!!!

9. I know there are some fox-dolls out there but I only saw some with fox ears and reddish hair.

My Kirill Bartleby is a foxdemon, he has Soom Appini ears for fox ears, Angelheim wold claws as his fox claws and I recently ordered Soom Mylo rabbit legs in NS for him to become fox legs.

He will also get a new face-up later to match his 'foxness' better.
      Here's the most recent pic of my fox-boy:

[​IMG]

10. As much as I love the hooves and such, I was really surprised when I saw the dragon/bird feet. It was the eeriest thing I ever saw... that and the modified octopus doll... that was something else.

11. I believe these dolls prefer the terminology "Normalcy challenged." *bricked* Okay, the PC requirement probably depends on the character, but I couldn't resist.

Oddly enough nobody's mentioned Angelheim yet. Their very first doll was a gorgon, complete with four or six magnetic snakes to stick on his head. They also have at least one MSD that's available either hooved or with paws, and one SD girl that can come with these crazy translucent ice crystal feet. And unlike Soom, these fantasy parts appear to be standard, and in some cases available individually. While my doll's a vinyl girl and thus incompatible with these parts, I still think it's pretty cool of them to keep customizers in mind like that.

12. im sure there is a way to mod the resin parts to match the skeleton system of the DDDy ,volks does a fine job at making skeletons and they are easy to unscrew if you take alittle time, makes me want to go do it!

13. I really love dolls with fantasy parts, I just wish I could afford/come up with characters for more of them. My puki pong has Daisydayes hooves and I just bought some Soom Chrom wolfie paws for my NaNuRi 07/FDoll hybrid, so I've got my fix for a while

14. My favorite doll is my Elfdoll Tulie, Flower Elf. She has petal hair, leaf arms, and green skin! Such a cutie:

[​IMG]

I've never seen anything else that compares, though I am getting a green Bambicrony elf to be her friend. I think colored resin is unusual, but we are seeing more, it makes me really happy.

15. She is right Soom.

16. Here is my little girl Sai she is finally complete Whaaa

I bought a Dollzone Sis head and put it on a Doll-love Body.Then i took off the doll-love legs and replaced them with peapod deer legs to make my little Sai complete.

She was quite reasonable i fought she would cost alot more money, i bought her head with face up for £35, the doll-love body £65 and deer legs for £50. she cost me only £150 in total with postage :dance

At first i was not sure if the head would match the skin color of the body and i was abit frightened the deer legs would not fit.
      Yet i think she looks amazing and her new legs fit perfectly, the only problem i get is sometimes her left leg locks and standing can be a challenge.

if you are thinking of making a doll up just remember other companies skin colors differ and limb sizes verys (e.g like hands and feet)
      If you have anymore questions feel free to ask away

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

also this is my cute kitty Freya she is a limited B&G kitty :aheartbea

[​IMG][​IMG]

Also i am going to make another hooved girl soon... i sooo want a Soom limited dolls, yet i never seem to have the money or they are sold out before i realize they have been released e.g like fox girl Breccia moon wish :...(

17. 5StarDoll's Aiden is... very unique. I doubt there will ever be a doll like that....
      She/he/it reminds me of Hellboy..... Just in mini....
      http://5stardoll.com/Aiden-P193.html ... I'm sorry, though, that face is.... :ablah:
      I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if they actually had a nose(like Voldemort 8-)) and I would seriously consider buying.. it.

18. Aiden is off topic. Apparently his lack of upper lip and his teeny nose are enough of an aesthetic difference.

Goldendiamonds: I love your Sai's eyes. They are so doe-like. Your kitty is cute too. I have imp babies Cyril (dragon), Aimee (cat) and Harley (dryad). I love fantasy parts!

19. I seen a Chimera doll, I was in love. I'd totally get her if I wasn't trying to buy a house.
      Also a dragon doll, very cool stuff.