1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls You Rarely See/Think Deserve More Love

Oct 29, 2013

1. This is my parado, Amarylis

[​IMG]

2. That'd be fantastic! I'd love to see more of her in any iteration! (I don't think I've ever seen another Darae boy...and very few girls!)

And to add to the thread, I'd love to see more GEM of Doll, especially the tinies! I'm in love with Moky, but it seems like absolutely no one has him, and only a few people have any of the other 27cm kids, which is a shame in my opinion. They're so cute!

3. I think Amare Dolls makes some nice ones too :D

4. Island Doll. I could not find a single other owner of a Sparkle (the sculpt in my profile) and the data is pretty small.

5. I really want to see more Fairyland Siean sculpts. They look so elegant yet I can count the one's I've seen on one hand.

6. I also want to throw in a vote for BeYours. I bought a RedCopper in 2014 whose head I've since sold, but I adore the 60cm boy body. It's so well made and poses like a dream. They're such lovely dolls and pretty inexpensive for an SD.

7. Oh yes, BeYours! I just bought a body from them off the MP. They get talked about so rarely that I forgot about them for a while. I used to be smitten with Olive.

8. Loongsoul Gregor! I search and search for photos of him but it seems like no one even owns him! And that surprises me because Loongsoul is so popular. He is my grail doll too. I’ve been waiting to see if he ever would pop up on the secondhand market, but I’ve found nothing!!

9. Coming back to say that I hardly ever see Light Limner dolls, and it's a shame! What beautiful sculpts.

10. miracle doll in jing in both 45 and 68cm deserve more love, it's such a "creepy" interesting sculpt but they did it in a way it still looks elegant and tasteful plus the amount of ways you can take that doll idea with are a lot but no one really talks about them much anymore T^T

11. Ramcube's D.M Camill! He'a a grail of mine and hes absolutely precious, but I've very rarely seen him mentioned on forums ;-;

[​IMG]

12. FairyLand Steamage Rho.
      He has beautiful unique face. Combination of quite large eyes, strong features, but still gentle face. That's very unusual. He's extremly unpopular sculpt, I saw him only three times at best. The problem may be he isn't very photogenic in my opinion and looks way, way better in person.

13. EVERY Ango-Doll Sculpt, but especially Hazal/Hazel... he just has a very striking and handsome face, I would have expected him to be more popular even though Ango-Doll isn't extremely well known.

Also Doll Family H Qing Lang, he's just such a charismatic character. He seems like the kind of character that should be the mascot of DF-H or something. But I only saw him extremely rarely up until recently when a new version of him came out as an event doll. Even then, I feel like people kind have a lukewarm reaction to his face... I think it's really cute and goofy, not really the type of character you see in bjds very often.

14. Dollits Miso is one of my absolute favorite sculpts of all time as so few people post about her! I guess her big grin isn't for everyone, but I love it.

Also, any of the merrydollround juvenile girls! I'm obsessed with Olathe and haven't seen any owner pics of her, but I have seen a few Zuris, Merrys, and Fangs!

[​IMG]

15. Hazal is next on my list to buy! I’m obsessed with the sculpt, he’s so gaunt and perfect for a character I have in mind.

I also feel like I never see any owner photos of Granado Uriel. He’s my favorite sculpt Granado’s ever done.

16. Island Doll. Just in general. I wanted to start planning another female SD to go with the boy I just started and I fell in love with the Norse Myth Narsus (I like a lot of their other sculpts too) but I haven't seen a single image of her that wasn't uploaded by Island Doll. Also have had trouble with any resin comparisons.

17. I
      I feel you. I had the same problem with my Island Doll Sparkle. At least now one other person has one.

18. I feel like there are a lot of Kids Sky dolls I don't see owner photos of very often, which is a shame because I think they're both really cute and they seem more affordable than most BJDs. I also haven't seen many owner photos of the doll I have, a Gem of Doll Moky, especially in the two larger sizes, I feel I may have seen one owner photo for the smallest one, but that's it.

19. They have amazing sculpts and I'm not sure why they aren't more popular.

20. Doll family A Ding Ding. I have never seen owner photos of it but I just find that sculpt kinda endearing? And it's smile reminds me of the Licca-chan dolls for some odd reason...