1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls You Rarely See/Think Deserve More Love

Oct 29, 2013

1. I adore Miracle Doll Ewan and Jing. I would love to see more Ewan I have only seen one owner photo of him before. I love Jing I think he has a lot of potential as a sculpt. I wish Miracle Doll was more popular they need more love.

2. I would love to see more Asleep eindolon MSD or MYOU in general, there are quite beautiful dolls and there are such underrated companies.

3. It's quite surprising for me that I don't see that much galleries or photostories about Zuzu Delfs from LUTS, specially the older or more limited ones. Anthros are very unique and I would love to see more!

4. Doll Family-A boys are so rare to come by, as far as I’ve seen. Such a shame seeing as they’re beautiful, attractively priced, and come with a super quick production time.

5. Doll in Mind Becca. I’ve only seen two others around. I know that she wasn’t very popular and discontinued years ago though. I think the biggest problem was that she looks very close to the Benetia sculpt which seems to be way more popular.

6. @GCDear I agree! The current new bunch of sculpts from Doll Family A (And sister company H) are really interesting! They're all unique and strongly individuated. They have great expressions and have different details to their faces, like a human would.
      ---
      I really enjoy Little Monica mini dolls (and MYOU) but I think they're competing hard in the market of "Adorable doe-eyed pretty things" and getting overlooked because they're not like the ubiquitous minifees. I've got an LM and I've handled a minifee, and while the tiny size of minifees are precious and lend themselves to the KAWAII factor...I like the feel of LM resin, and the gentle shape of their faces. There's no contest for me.

7. Oh, agreed, Zuzu Delfs seem to be very rare despite being very cute and probably my favorite anthro dolls. I have one of the very first limited fullsets, the Police Officer kitty. I'm very guilty of never posting them tho, haha.

[​IMG]

Otherwise I can't really come up with any really underrated sculpts. My own collection is very "00s discontinued" so any of them being rarely seen doesn't really count, haha. I could say that it's rare to see some (more masculine) boy sculpts turned into girls! Pygmalion Ha girls? I think I've seen one aside from my own. Stronger-featured girl dolls are def in need of love!

8. Volks Link. He had an awful default faceup that did his sculpt no favors but if you see one with a different one and less squinty eyebrows it's a lovely mold.