1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls You Rarely See/Think Deserve More Love

Oct 29, 2013

1. I would like to see more Iplehouse EID Aurora, such an angelic face but not much of owners pics, she deserves more love

2. I have many IPLEHOUSE but to-day I buy a ringdoll
      LUCIFER. I hope I love him!!!

3. Xaga Doll April (spelled "Apirl" on the website). She's got a lovely face in the stock photos, but I'd love to see some owner pics to see if she's as pretty in real life.

4. I have a Soom Shoshon. Not for sale, EVER, but I rarely post him.

5. Aww post him Rynn.....let us drool over that hunky man resin!

Noble dolls grown up Rhythm, there are only 10 of them, sure but it is such a beautiful sculpt it would be great to see some of the other ones, there are HEAPS of pictures of their other sculpts about, but almost none of this pretty kitty.

[​IMG]Sexy Kitty Raspberry Cupcake by Raewhitewolf, on Flickr

6. Doll Chateau Zenobia, in any way, shape or form. I've been keeping an eye out for owner pics of her for a year or so now and I've only ever seen one pop up on Tumblr. Nobody seems to own this doll! It's particularly weird because her male counterpart, Kevin, is owned by at least several people and far easier to find. :C

I really love Zenobia, why doesn't anyone else have her? ; - ; Or will mine be the only one when I get around to ordering her?

7. Can't find much about the Doll Legend 25cm dolls, really wish I could find more pictures, and I don't get why I can't! xD However I would love to see more of them around! The Xaga doll 26cm dolls are the same, I can't find much. Myou doll is a bit better, but still can't find much.

To be fair I have no idea how "old" these lines of dolls are, so maybe it's not surprising...?

8. I love Zenobia, too! Her little, delicate face appeals enormously to me. Like you, I've been trying to dig up owner pics of her and come across them rarely. I haven't ordered one myself because I'm not sure what body to get for her.

There's lots of dolls I'd love to see more of: Beyours Cat's Eye, Dollzone Aurora, Gomidoll Igon, Miracledoll Qian, Souldoll Jinwoo, Lee Jun Ki, and Zii. There's also older sculpts that used to be popular that I would love to see new pictures of, like Customhouse Choa.

9. doll leaves kira and maya, im trying to decide between them and i cant even find photos (or videos) of kira's company face up (beside doll leaves) :...(

10. Bobobie pandora!

11. I need to get a picture of him. Maybe this weekend!

12. Jakzjewelz Dolls. Her sculpts are really pretty and they are great posers.

13. I don't see many owner pictures of DC Sexta or Agnes tbh and they are some of my fav sculpts.

Others would have to be Notdoll SD girls, but they are a rare find these days and seem to conjure up love or hate reactions due to their very stylized faces.

14. Peak's Woods Koonies! I've only talked to one other person who has a PW doll.

15. I think the only common doll I have is a Littlefee Luna, and even she tends to be overshadowed by Ante. The doll I'd love to see more of is the Littlefee Dark Elf Soo. I have one, and she's like my child. My baby! MY PATRONUS.

I also agree with everyone who mentioned Asleep Eidolon. I have a Kina, and I haven't found anyone else in the English speaking world who owns one. The wait wasn't even really that bad for her.

16. I don't see many Luts KDF Caju around. There are a smaaaaall handful here including mine... but that's it.

I have an Ego Project Yeon too, and I don't see many of them. I know the company isn't around anymore that that probably has alot to do with it haha.

17. I'd love to see more Kid Delf Darae, she (or he, in my case) seems to be one of the less popular KDF sculpts. (I might be a little biased 'cause my Darae boy is so sweet...)

I'd also love to see more from Little Rebel. They have some amazing sculpts (especially Tenten in my opinion) but you don't see too many of them! Ninodoll (I think that's still the right name?) has some great heads as well; I love Bada, but rarely see any of him.

18. Volks Kyotenshi Shiratori!! My grail (I have her head but she needs a body still... waiting on the next FCS to do a split for one of the new SD10 bods w/ the double jointed elbows OwO)
      On mobile rn and it's hard to add a pic of her but I'll come back and edit this post with a picture later!

Edit: here she is on a body that totally doesn't match her! But it's the only SD girl bod in the house right now LOL!!
      [​IMG]IMG_20161023_202148 by thebodyvolcanic, on Flickr

Then hm... Bluefairy sculpts! I have an Emilie, and I wouldn't mind getting more of their dolls. They have really sweet faces, and the Neo bodies are beautiful + pose amazingly.

BeYours is a company I would love to see more of as well. I have 65cm Olive and he is lovely~ there are a few adorable 60cm female sculpts I keep eyeing too.

#178 TheBodyVolcanic, Jan 22, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    19. I have a Darae on her way and according to the tracking will be delivered today.

I've got some holidays coming up which will give me time to take some photos, so I'm sure I'll spam some photos of her :)

20. Can't find much about the Doll Legend 25cm dolls, really wish I could find more pictures, and I don't get why I can't! xD However I would love to see more of them around!

I JUST got a Parado in pink resin. LOVE THEM!