1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls you want.... that don't exist!

Jul 25, 2018

1. I know there are quite a few like this but with yosd sized torsos... I'd love a MSD body that has a standard size torso but thicker legs. So less cartoony/exaggerated proportions

2. A doll that has resin that never yellows. If only!!

Besides, that always wishing for dolls that pose so easily that it is a dream. Yes, some pose nicely but there’s always room for improvement, right?

3. Gumi (vocaloid) doll!!! I see the others all the time and wish there was one of her :(

4. If you are okay with something smaller I think soom has the mini gem line doll Auber which is a merman. For larger doll, capHook(ATStudio) is working on the prototype of Cetus. Its fantasy body has two legs and the feet are replaced by fish fins. According to his* weibo if the prototype is finalized it should be available around June. However despite the fact that she has an ins account, I am not sure how to order the doll outside China.
      [​IMG]
      Also it might be possible to design and 3d print an exchangable fish tail for any large size doll you want. This way you can also have more choices over the face sculpt.
      --------------------------
      * I am editing this post because previously I thought CapHook is a female sculpter but turns out that I was wrong. Also recently he is involved in another dispute over the similarities between his sculpts and several sculpts from Soom. Most discussions can be found on Chinese social media sites tieba and weibo. I am not trying to say if he is involved in plagiarism or not. Personally I think it is a strong word to use without official response from Soom. But since I mentioned his name here, I feel the responsibility to mention the controversy so that people can make their own judgements.

#184 sylfr, Apr 21, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    5. I desperately want Volks to create their version of the entire cast from Sakura Cardcaptor!!:love

6. 1/3 Lumedoll Rischa, realistic muscle female bodies, chubby 1/3 boys and more really adult male bodies 60-65 cm for now. Better noses (Chrom like)

7. I would love to have an MSD or YOSD sized mushroom fairy :chibi

8. I just have to write a little addition to my previous posting from 02/21/21. :kitty2
      Besides 'Final Fantasy' I would also like to see some pretty characters from the 'Castlevania', 'Koei Warriors' game series (Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi) and 'Touken Ranbu' as BJD's. :D
      I have no idea whether there will ever be such a company cooperation. Even if they did, I still have to like the character and the look before I would actually buy some of them. :kitty2

#189 dragoneye1300, May 8, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
    9. PLEASE more MSD-sized anime boys. Honestly, just more anime boys in general. I would give Volks my kidney for them to put the DD Boy base body up on their site, instead of having to go through the entire DC system via proxy just to get one.

10. Omokage from touken ranbu musou. Being a spin off only character the only way he’ll ever get a bjd is if someone custom makes one (aka me)

11. I wish Luts would release more fantasy-themed sculpts for their bigger sized dolls. Their MDF elf sculpts are so lovely! :sorry

12. Meeksdoll is making some merfolk with plans to make them Large! You should check out their Instagram

13. I wish that dolls were a lot more posable? I know this isn’t specific but I wish that dolls were even more possible then they are now. Like as posable as a really flexible soft toy or something. I know that isn’t possible but I still wish!

14. I think this may be possible with a combination of an internal skeleton like vinyl dolls have and a soft unbroken exterior (Phicen action figures are like this I think?) but then they wouldn’t really be ball jointed dolls……

15. Thanks for the recommendation! Even if they aren’t bjds I still find them really cool and I’m going to check them up. Thanks!

16. I wish there were more sculpts based on the Marvel Squad to make the Avengers.
      Especially Tom Holland, he's so famous but I have seen just one casted resin head of him and that's not available anymore :/

17. A legit Undertaker doll from Black Butler. We got Grell, Sebastian, and several Ciel's. Give me Undertaker! Even if I do love my custom boy.

18. I really just want an msd size of Yoongi /Suga of bts badly.

19. I'm going through this and it's like... Doll makers took notes on some of these ideas :eusa_sile

If that's the case... Fairyland, give us a Feeple Ante pls, I would love to see (and own) Ante all grown up after all these years :eusa_pray