1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls you want.... that don't exist!

Jul 25, 2018

1. Would love to own a doll inspired by THIS ARTWORK or other artworks from this instagram. i think they´d perfectly translate to creepy-cute dolls.

2. I would like to see sculpts similar to Final Fantasy characters. :blush I'd buy them all! :lol:

3. I have yet to find a double jointed woman who looks more kick-ass than sweet - and is a mature tiny.

4. I would love an Egyptian princess doll, but I haven't found her yet.

5. I really want to see more 50cm mature males with mature faces (not baby bobble heads). Heck, basically, I want Ringdoll's Grown and Teenager sculpts shrunk down to 50cm (Esp Merlin and White Rabbit B - or even their head sculpts shrunk down and then the DF-H 46cm Boy Body Ver.3 sized up...) They fit my aesthetic really well, especially for my one male character who goes with my Narae.

Also, I want to see a similar size big beefy male - The Hulk body type - very muscular, no taller than 62cm. I know there are some larger ones out there, but they are too out of proportion for my plans (everything revolves around my 43cm tall Narae from Bimong).

6. A chubby adult/teen male. I want the opposite of how so many dollmakers just hhhaaaavvvvve to throw six pack abs at everything that is not prepubescent.

7. Illuminating a translucent doll?? I have a translucent girl, and it's never occurred to me to try to put lights in her -- what a great idea!

As far as Dolls I Want That Don't Exist: I'd really love to have a YoSD or MSD in an ordinary, human-style sculpt, but in glow-in-the-dark resin. I'm a sucker for things that glow, and all of the BJD I've found that do are also too tiny for me.

And yeah, even though I have one translucent, I'd love to see more.

Oh, and I've always wanted to be able to locate mature male sculpts. And by 'mature', I mean a potential grandpa, not he-might-look-30-with-the-right-faceup.

And count me in with the crowd that wants to see more plus-size sculpts, male and female.

8. It's a minor complaint (and easily remedied), but I wish the Moe Line for MiniFee came with the smaller bust sizes like the A-Line body.

I would also really love a MSD or similarly sized sphinx. A proper, oldschool sphinx with the woman's head on the cat's body, instead of a feline centaur (which is still cool, but not quite what I want; if such a thing exists, please someone tell me).

9. I want a more realistic muscular female doll so bad. I know theres a few muscular dolls, but none of them really do it for me since the only muscle they really have is a little bit of abs. One thats MSD size would be great too!

10. Just more tiny eyed, unique 1/4 head sculpts! I'd love that!

11. a head sculpt with intentional cracks....

12. Have you seen those heads with the crackle texture, I forget the company? They were limited, but you might be able to find them.

13. I’d really enjoy some cute sphinx dolls. Personally I prefer them to not have breasts but depending on how it was handled it could be cute either way!

14. More Orcs, lizard people and unusual fantasy characters: I'm tired of all the elves. :sweat

15. A SDGrB Beauty White Elf Isao. XD

16. Words can't explain how much I would give for a male human/rabbit hybrid doll. :blush

17. Argonautica Prias in dark green in 1/4 size. They've just released some of their other 1/3 sculpts in 1/4 size, so it's not totally impossible!

18. a chubby (or, gasp, fat) male doll! theres some cute fatter sculpts out there but afaik they're all female, which is fine but i would like a boy ^^' making them all rail-thin and/or ripped is .... not really my bag lol.

that, and more mature msds, please.

19. They're not MSD, but Soom did have these two tinies a while back.

20. I've seen these two and they're adorable! I'd like something more like the sphinx that riddled with Oedipus, as depicted in a lot of Greek art and later neoclassical pieces, though. No human arms. :)

(Wings and human breasts optional)