1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls you want.... that don't exist!

Jul 25, 2018

1. An accurately proportional 1:3 size horse. Would cost a fortune but it would be worth it!
      And a proportional werewolf female. The ones from Soom and others are cute but...I want something fierce!

#141 TealTea, Apr 7, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    2. Its very specific, but I wish Dollmore's Illua doll existed as an Ice dahlia version of their huge 80cm lusion doll. I messaged them if they would perhaps release that and they'd happily consider it so hope I'll see it in the future!

3. A Go Nagai or Fist of the North Star DD, I would love one, I know I could probably make one but one that was pre made by Volks would be amazing

4. I'd love a transboy doll, but those are obviously nonexistent. Like one with a masculine body, cute boyish face, but with "female" genitals. I'd love that, because it'd make me feel closer to him.

But, alas, that's not going to happen, haha. I do plan on putting top surgery scars onto one of my boys once I learn to body blush and whatnot. ^^

5. A crow doll. Maybe with a not completely anthro body but still more proportioned like the bird.

6. An msd Robb Stark from game of thrones, with the fullset and sword:love a girl can dream.

7. I would really love a head sculpt based on a Jojo character!

8. More Asian sculpts with varying facial structures.

I can understand why BTS-styled sculpts prove so popular right now, but I would love more variety. Not all Asian faces are rounded or cute and boyish. I would love to see a realistic Asian sculpt that has Ravi's or Yesung's cat-like eyes. Or TOP's defined jaw. Lee Min-ho's nose.

Men. Basically, I want to see more Asian dolls that are men. Not boys.

And women. I can see why they don't put more out [stereotypes and the west's seeming "fascination" with Asian women]. But, I would just like to see a few more with differing faces. Sharp cheeks and harsh eyes. Not the soft features of youth and the geisha. Faces similar to Liu Wen and Soo Joo Park. Michelle Yeoh.

Again, I can see and understand why companies try to steer themselves away from Asian sculpts. And, it is a lot more diverse than when I joined the hobby only eight years ago. Back then, I think only Iplehouse had Bichun and, maybe, Miho with a resin-tone to suit. But, gosh, do I want one styled on Lee Min Ho. Not an exact like-for-like, but one that takes inspiration from him.

#148 ivorysand, Apr 24, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    9. I want a dragontaur. Human body on a four footed dragon body. Resinsoul makes one, but the detail is just... not very detailed.

10. I want an SD sized LittleFee with one of the REALLY smiley face sculpts.... MSD sized would do at a pinch, but SD siazed would be better.

Teddy

11. I hadn't even thought of this as a thing, but now I want one too!

12. An SD size mature merman.
      A male Trinity size doll.
      A lookalike sculpt of First Enchanter Orsino.
      A doll with the quality and mature look of Dollshe 28M or Granado boys but the affordability of Miro Doll or Resin Soul.

And not a doll but more accessories and clothes that have an ancient Egyptian style.

13. i would love a dollfie dream harpy and centaur

14. On the longshot front, I'd love to see a doll based on the Medicine seller from Mononoke. His tattoos would be utterly beautiful on a doll.

On the realistic side of things, I'm just looking for more full-length pants for MSD boys. You wouldn't think it's a problem, but it is.

15. Oh I would love to have a Hobi doll too! Did you ever find one?

I totally agree! That would be amazing!

#155 kpopandkimchi, Jul 20, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2020
    16. I would love to have a doll that looks like my favorite book character but he doesnt exist :D I have searched every doll company to find a doll that looks like him but noo Ima unlucky person :’((

17. A bjd horse in 1/4th scale that is correctly jointed and proportioned is my dream (I'd love 1/3 scale but I know I couldn't afford it and it's weigh a ton so I'm keeping it real lol)

I'd also love to see a centaur with an accurate horse body and correct proportions. Soom has come the closest IMO but theirs still had to big of a human torso. Fairylands is pretty but the horse half can't be called realistic.

I also wish there were more monster girl folks with emphasis on the monster part. Miracle doll is doing the Lord's work with their weird demon cat lady doll but I wish more companies weren't afraid to make something that isn't pretty lol

18. Oh, YES, PLEASE!
      The closest I've found is Dollmore's Ilua, but she doesn't have the LittleFee vibe. :huh?:

19. Or the Fairyland body/joints/posing

Teddy

20. A fat doll, and I mean genuinely fat (it's not a bad word), not just curvy with an hourglass shape or a big bust or hips. I want to see some double chins and belly rolls so I can get some body diversity in my collection.