1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls you want.... that don't exist!

Jul 25, 2018

1. I would love more monster boys! There's a few out there, but I would like a wider variety. I am ridiculously happy that I found out there are naga dolls. I would still really love like a tentacle/octopus boy. :love

2. Oh, I know this one!!!
      I would love a LittleFee Cupid with a face that is identical to the PukiPuki's because the PukiFee one is not the same.

:D

3. Soom supergem/megagem/idealian on slim non muscle boy body. It will never happen.

4. A THICC doll. And a more realistic half-dragon. I like the cartoonish ones I've seen but I want one that has a more "anthropomorphic" approach. And more fantasy parts with proper articulation. It would be very cool to have some more poseable tails out there for instance.

5. I want BJDs of several characters from Final Fantasy XIV. This might be what drags me into the pit of DIY!

6. I desperately want a big sister line in Dollmore Illua scale. Like, a child doll that is three to five years older. The scale of the sculpt is incredibly cute, but it is maddening that they don’t fit in size wise with any other dolls that I’ve found...

7. Here's my wish list for official dolls I would like to own :kitty2 =

Japanese Stage Play: Moon Saga - Yoshitsune Hiden
      Character: Kage (Played by Actor: Saotome Taichi)

Game: Mobius Final Fantasy
      Character: WoL (Warrior of Light) / Job Type: Dancer

(As a Final Fantasy series admirer, I would love to see some other Final Fantasy dolls, too.
      But I guess this official dolls will only happen in my dreams... which is also very good, that saves me a lot of money. ;) )

Character: Kamijo (Vampire Rock Star) & Juka (Both are Visual Kei Artists from Japan)

8. You may be able to find a Minimee secondhand! I don't know about Juka, but for sure Kamijo was made at some point.

9. Really?! There is a Kamijo doll?! :D
      I have to do some research right away. :kitty2
      Thank you for letting me know! :)

10. You're welcome! I don't know how many were made or how easy he'd be to track down these days, but you may have luck putting up a WTB thread. I was able to get my Mana Minimee secondhand, so there's always hope!

11. More 1/6-1/8 anthro dolls! Also maybe some mermaid-type hybrids but sea creatures like an eel or a sea anemone...

12. I still want my black cobra Lunar Exalt character's Deadly Beast war-form.... 'Think large, well-muscled BigDudeSD-sized naga with clawed hands, a slightly serpentine face and light scaling across his back and shoulders. Human parts in dark tan, snake parts in glossy black. Egyptian-esque face painting, jeweled collar and bracers, plus a truly wicked-looking jeweled bow.

The weight and the engineering would be a nightmare on a naga that size, but man I'd love to see somebody try a sculpt like that...

13. I’d love a Fairyland fairyline60 centaur. Fairylands centaur body is so pretty and I think it would be wonderful on a larger scale but I’m well aware her price would be exorbitantly high and well out of most peoples reach including my own. Also she’d take up a very large amount of space.
      Still, a girl can dream.

14. I would love more bodies with big hips/thighs!!! Especially MSD but the choice seem so limited with the choices being not very curvy, independent brands that are hard to hybrid, or having weird other proportions.

Also a mature muscular/andro girl MSD body would be so good....I guess that's more of a modding journey for me in the future....

15. I would LOVE to see a company make an MSD naga with terrifying teeth!! I feel like it's hard to find MSDs with anything other than cute little vampy fangs.

16. This thread is just a fount of inspiration, honestly so many great ideas. I think there's definitely a "doll in my head" that I'm trying to find without success.

I would love to see a male body thats more of a rugby style - compact muscle, big thighs, etc - but MSD and SD size (I know there's a dwarf doll around thats kinda what I'm talking about but it's dwarf sized :XD:)

I'd also love to see flat and wide noses on MSD sculpts. Monolid eyes. Big lips. Oval face shapes.

Dolls as flexible as a contortionist but able to balance XD

Darker resin without the typical issues! :sumomo:

17. I want to see more muscular woman dolls in general. Not just "generally fit and maybe some abs if you squint" kind of muscular, but big, beefy women that could go toe-to-toe with some of the big men, especially in fantasy resin colors! I want to make all the big orc ladies!

18. i want a feminin alien/devil hybrid doll mostly because i have this old character from way back in 2015 could be earlier not sure, that looks like that, i kinda decent at sculpting so i guess i gonna end up sculpting it myself, just like that saying goes "if u want something done right, you must do it yourself"

19. A bjd collab with final fantasy, honestly

20. A merman doll that is very masculine/beefy and over 70cm tall...haha. It would be great if it's possible to change the leg parts.