1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls you wish were a different size.

Aug 20, 2018

1. Angell Studio's Lan Ling. He's sooooo gorgeous and so...alarmingly...big. My spouse bought a 65cm doll, and after handling her, I don't think I'd actually enjoy him very much at 70+. But if they made one in the 35-45cm range, I'd be all over him!

2. I really love my Volks SDC Renne but I wish she was SD side instead of MSD. Only because she is the only MSD I own and I have to buy items for her only. Sad I cannot reused it for the other dolls :(

3. I'm not one to really 'play' with my dolls; I like to do faceups get their outfits perfect and put them on a shelf for display. I love my large dolls, but their size is limiting both financially and spatially.

So, I'd love 1/6 scale variants of Iplehouse's HID's and EID's. 1/6 HID Falcon is my dream. :D

4. A lot of my favorite new bodies seems to be mature tinies or minis made by individual artists based in Europe or Russia.
      And I only collect large dolls. T__T

5. There are a lot of dolls I'd love to have scaled up, but that comes to mind is probably dearmine nocturne (eclipse release). I can't help but think how gorgeous he would have been as a 1/3 doll as opposed to the 1/4 he is. I probably would have kept mine if he was a taller sheep man!

6. Switch Seolrok Holy Ver. I wish it was just like it is, not a "younger" version, just the exact same sculpt shrunken down to 1/4 scale. I'd totally own one in a heartbeat, it's my favorite Switch sculpt!

7. I really wish Loong Soul had MSD versions of most of their SD sculpts - not to say the MSDs aren't lovely but they're significantly younger looking than the mature SD sculpts and I just can't bring myself to spend the money and space on an SD right now...especially since it would stick out in my MSD crew ;_;

8. Custom House Petite Ai Raphael - I am holding out hopes that Luts will release a version of the sculpt in Baby Delf size, like they did with the Gabriel sculpt.

Teddy

9. How I wish all the Peaks Woods FOC dolls where Msd size instead of Sd!

10. It'll probably never happen because of the massive difference in size. ...But I'd love a Migidoll Siho shrunk down to somewhere around 17cm tall.
      He's the perfect sculpt to shell an anime character I love, and I'm already planning to get my hands on a Siho eventually, but I also want to try to find a tiny doll that resembles the character so I can easily carry it around in my purse all the time to pull out for impromptu photoshoots.

11. Most MaskCat SD dolls. I so wish they were MSDs so I could buy them. Those are the first SD-sized dolls I seriously considered purchasing despite their size.

12. I am in love in Spirit Doll's Olea face, but I am not sold on the 66cm height, for a girl. I really really wish she were normal SD size.

13. I think I really wished Emilie Steele's doll was smaller to a more popovy sisters or enchanted doll size. I know she's coming out with a 1/4 size doll, but I really love the sculpt of her first doll.

14. Oh I love her doll, she's so like sassy haha. The only doll I can think of that's around the same height is pashapasha.

15. Doll Chateau Snowborn! :pout: He was one of my first grails, but now that I've handled the 70+cm size I really don't want any dolls that big. They're just way too inconvenient for me, I much prefer around 45-50cm. If they could make a kid version of the Snowborn headsculpt I would be so happy.

It's actually a little bit encouraging that they recently released 31cm Bella... That means there's a sliver of hope for them to shrink some other sculpts down.

16. there was this one doll i dont remember the name of it anymore but it was a msd boy doll head who have a slight half smile kinda like a cheeky smirk and i so wished it was in sd size because it would of been perfect for one of my crew

17. Soom Dia... having him in MSD size would fix a huge doll reshelling problem for me! :P On the other end of the spectrum, I also keep hoping that Fairyland will release a feeple version of their minifee Ante.

@0bsequi0us have you considered Dollzone Benjamin?

18. Thanks for the suggestion, but I actually already have Benjamin! I just really love Snowborn's warm smile.

19. I'd love for Culur's girl Ery to be SD sized. Same goes for SummerBird's Viola/Mystique.

20. dollzone miss kitty. i kind of wish she was sd size because shed be close to the size of a real cat lol.