1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls you wish were a different size.

Aug 20, 2018

1. This certainly applies to one in particular for me. I love Batchix's Elf boys, but I'd love them even more if they were SD17 scale. One's close in the 50cm+ scale, but he'd be a dwarf in comparison to the rest of my boys. The other(s) are 29cm, which is way too small:XD:

I do love their sculpts, and would definitely look into them if they were ever translated into SD17 scale :kitty2

2. Minifee Rin and Minifee Ante, I wish there were SD-sized versions of them with no changes to the sculpts, or at the very least a regular, "chunky" MSD size. I just heavily dislike the Minifee size, its much too small for my "large doll" tastes, but that's the largest size both sculpts come in.

Also wish my SDMidi Mako was a DearSD instead but that's not so much because I dislike the SDM size but more-so because DearSD is my grail size.

3. I love SD-sized sculpts the best but smaller dolls are so much more manageable. If I could move all my existing dolls down a size I would. :lol:

4. Souldoll Lester - he's such an awkward size. I wish he was 65 or 70 cm. I also looove the minifee body and I was so sad that the Feeple60 body had a different silhouette.

5. Is crazy but i wish there were a bigger version of realfee Pano, Maybe a MSD one, i love the sculpt a lot but it is so small and my fav size is smaller SD.

6. I wish all the older dollzone msd dolls were in sd size. I know they did that with a few sculpts but It would have been nice if they all were.

7. Shoushou’s Gouhai is an SD and I’d loooove for him to be an MSD. I’m hoping he gets released as a MSD or “Junior” as I think the company calls them.

8. I absolutely love Soul Tera Zeneth Oscal but he is just too big for me to handle! If they would make that sculpt in a 66cm size, I'd buy him in a heartbeat!

#48 Terry Duennenberg, Oct 12, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    9. I wish a lot of 1/3 dolls were 1/4 size. 1/3 dolls are far too big for me to manage! A lot of Volks dolls come to mind...

And I really wish the Soom Idealian dolls were smaller too! I really want the Hornblend Human Version

#49 Cats56, Oct 22, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    10. Doll Chateau Sexta in 1/4 would be a dream come true!

11. Merry Doll Round Zuri in 1/4!

12. I would love if Yukidolls MSD girls were SD. I really prefer SD dolls, they have so much presence! And Yukidolls have lovely face.

13. I wish Peak's Woods' FOC Dandy Troy (SD) was FOB (MSD) sized! He is so, so cute but I only collect MSD sized dolls...

14. Rumpel Doll Morpheo and Abbadon! They're both gorgeous, but I don't collect SDs. I'd be delighted to have them as either MSDs or mature 1/6 dolls

15. I can't say there are any dolls that come to mind that I would definitely wish were a different size. But I just got to thinking, what would my Soom Neo-angel Region Humpty-Dumpty be like at 70+ cm?!

16. I kinda wish I could get a 1:1 size. It would cost way too much, I'd have no where to put it, I'm not sure that the resin is strong enough to support that kind of weight, elastic probably wouldn't be good enough to hold it together and I'd be terrified of breaking it; but it would be awesome anyway.

17. I wish Dollfie Dreams would make a MSD version of the Miku Hatsune collab. I mean, I got around this issue by commissioning a teal twin pigtail wig (which was the main item I wanted) but I wish I could get the DD Miku Hatsune set as a whole instead of having to commission a bunch of people.

18. I really really really do wish soom Cheshire was a 62cm doll!

19. I'm so sad that the IOS Aria is only for their class 60. I'd be doing layaway right now if he was available for class50. ;_;

20. I haven't delved into the realm of SD-sized dolls on the grounds that there's a lot of arm and leg to control. I have a hard enough time controlling my MSD-sized dolls (LOL). That said, I positively love Angel of Dream Hui Xiang's exuberant smile. She'd make a fine older sister for one of my boys...if only she were MSD-sized! As much as I like the sculpt I doubt I'll ever own Hui Xiang.