1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls you wish were a different size.

Aug 20, 2018

1. Someone was selling a Peakswood Vampire Tristan that I really wanted, until I realised she was SD. I wish she had been MSD!

2. i would love either littlefees that were the size of iplehouse kids or minifees sized down to that. it would make it so much easier to pose my photos of them together, since my littlefees are all tweenies, but against minifees they are just too small

3. I also really want an MSD Gouhai. It's such a beautiful sculpt, and I think he'd look so sweet as an MSD!

4. Loongsoul's Longyi, I wish he was 60cm and not 72cm or even the 50cm range.

5. I honestly wish most big dolls were smaller. I love mature sculpts and would prefer to own only those but it would be so nice to have a lot of mature sculpts in MSD or YOSD size. So much easier to pose and transport. But alas, the smaller the size the harder it is to find mature looking sculpts :/

6. I feel you! I want to collect MSD size, but so many of them have quite 'childish' faces.

7. I wish to get Limhwa mature male doll in size 1/6:drool

8. It would be wonderful to see Ringdoll's Merlin and White Rabbit in MSD/50cm size - all the same details, just more in proportion with my Narae40. And all the Ringdoll Teens... a lot of the MSD boys are just so... childlike and feminine in both body and face. Every time I find a sculpt I like, it turns out to be a 70cm behemoth. >-<

#68 ohsi, Nov 15, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    9. RumpelDoll Morfeo <3 I Love him soooo much! But i can't handle SD's anymore due to bad hands so i would love love love it if there would be a MSD or even better a YoSD version of him, same sculpt, just smaller and i wouldn't even doubt entering the pre-order! <3

10. I think size 60-75 is best for sewing and buy shoes. If you have the doll over this size, it will hard to find the clothes and shoes.
      The size under 50 is good if you want to bring your doll to travel.

11. I wish any of Dollshe's amazing men were 1/4 size. They're just too big for me. 1/3 is as large as I go & lately even those are too big for me.

12. I am pretty sure he does make them in 1/4 size; you just have to wait a year or two for them to get to you, though the times do finally seem to be improving.

13. i wish the shoushou gouhai was msd,,,, i want him but i cant justify bigger dolls for a variety of reasons x___x that and i just dont like them much, theyre weird in my baby hands.

also, the ringdoll cyanopathy--although i will be getting him in the end, he's just too much for me to resist...

14. Eh... did the shoushou release a gou hai ver MSD ? I remember it sold out.

15. Fifth Motif, I do so wish they would make Goowha and Venitu in 1/4 size. I had to give up my big beautiful boys because the weight of carrying them let alone holding to dress, pose for photos was hard on my hands as I have arthritis. I so want them again in a size I can manage.

16. Several people have said they would like the MDR girls as 1/4 sculpts and I would love that too, especially the unique Olathe! I know she's working on a 1/4 scale series at the moment and they are beautiful, but Olathe has a special face (and I wouldn't say no to Zuri, Ophelia, and Fang either!).

Other than that, as far as scaling down I would love to see more Maskcat girls in 1/4 size (especially Ronia). And I would love a 1/4 version of Dollmore Mio. Oh, and I really wish that Black Cherry Aishat was available in a 1/4 size. I think she is one of the loveliest sculpts out there, but I tried owning the head hybrided with a 65cm body and it was just too big and heavy for me. I think hybriding a smaller head with a Pasha Pasha body or something similar would be amazing.

As far as scaling up, I have a beautiful little Rosengarden Hana who is only 17cm but I wish there was a version of her of about 35-40cm, because she is hard to handle, being so small!

17. I wish Soom's Humpty-Dumpty came in all sizes, from micro to ginormous.

18. Since it's been a couple years;

I wish companies made their big babies as even bigger versions. Right now big babies are around 40cm to be 1/4 height with the thickness and head size of a 1/3. I would LOVE for a 75-80cm bjd with that same aesthetic. Might wear a 18" wig and 30mm eyes but I need this in my life! Dollmore has the Lusion line and Parabox Obitsu now has a vinyl (off topic) line called Otohime with this aesthetic, but that's about all I've found other than like one independent Chinese artist. I want to hope that some day Luts might release a huge version of their Baby Delf. My dream is to one day have a bjd that I can thrift store shop for to wear baby clothes but I'm picky about them not looking that baby aesthetic and I want the jointing and resin of a bjd.

19. The GIANT Dollmore girls would be great in a smaller size! The Lusions are too big and I don't like the body of the Illua dolls. I'd rather have them in MSD.

I bought SDC Mina and May because I think they look like an MSD version of Volks' Charlotte.

There are a lot of sculpts I see that make me wish it came in MSD size. I've found out I like that size best.

#79 Chehime, Feb 5, 2022
      Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
    20. Volks SDM Mako . She’s so cute, she’d be a perfect SD