1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls you'll never have....

Feb 1, 2019

1. Little Update: Actually I've talked with Ringdoll and they offer me a solution to have him and have the possibility to took off his elf ears! So, I really think to buy him ... but not really sure yet!

2. I've seen several Heaths on the marketplace over the years for very reasonable prices! There isn't much demand for him these days so he's not one of the Volks LEs that's going to break the bank to get. You could put up a 'doll wanted' in the MP and see if anyone bites.

The doll I will never get is an Enaibi Satyne. I don't know how many there are but it's not many and it's just impossible.

Some that are just out of my price range are a couple Volks girls, SDGr Lorina and Yuu Morisawa. Which are absolute dream girls but go for a pretty hefty resale price.

3. A lot of dolls I’ll never have are the ones I never see around. I would love to get an elfdoll lovely soah but I can’t seem to find anyone who even has the regular face plate for her. I have the smiling face plate but the others I cannot find at all. Maybe a lot of people done post their dolls....I always hope that some collectors will get involved with social media and some of the rarer dolls will pop up. I’d also like to get a my choice #7 minifee, minifee Ari, luts/minifee chiwoo...oh, and minifee soo. They are so tough to find as well. I think I’ve only seen 3 my choice #7 dolls ever. A girl can still hope and wish though!

4. For me its Asleep Eidolon Dione. She is the most gorgeous mermaid doll I have ever seen. But she was limited and hasn't been available since 2017...I have never seen her on the secondhand market either...If I did though...she would be sold in heartbeat.

5. I think I will never get sdgr kasumi, she’s way too limited...

6. Probably Rap1993 mae in strawberry pink skin I missed the last pre order for this color

7. FOB Vampire Romantic Dotty Muse_Dark Elves by Peakswoods. I simp for this doll so hard, I literally call her my queen! But I will never buy her because she is too big for me. I like mature yosd sized dolls.:sorry plus she is sold out.

8. I am convinced I'll never have a Puyoodoll Kumako Lala or Ruru Lol I hardly ever see any owner photos of these dolls or videos on YouTube. I am convinced they only made like 50-100 and these collectors are hiding their dolls XD

9. At this point, it feels like I'll never get any of the ones i want. Bleh to covid.

10. DoD DoT Calla! She was my dream doll way, waaaay back when I first discovered the hobby. She ended up being the inspiration for an OC that I used for everything for almost a decade, and now that DoD is defunct, there's no chance in heck I'll ever own her. It's for the best, I'm sure, but I'll still miss her in my wildest dolly dreams.

11. I would probably never have a doll which has big eyes. I do love them, but when I look at my collections now, all of my dolls have small eyes. :nowords:

12. My cousin is in love with the MiniFee Chloe full package (amethyst) doll and outfit, but I feel like I'll never be able to find it for her. Sure, Chloe can be purchased a-la-carte and I could put together a similar outfit, but it's just not the same :sorry

13. I would dearly love to have a Resin Enchanted Doll painted by Marina Byhkova herself. I have two Resin Enchanted Dolls that were faced up by Angel Toast. They are my treasures and are wonderful! I have seen a couple recently by Marina herself, but they are $5500 and up.

If I could have any of her dolls (my most fervent desire) it would be one of her (off topic) porcelain EDs. But on the secondary market they run into the tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars. So unless I sell my house or win a huge lottery that will never happen.

14. Over two years since my post in this thread, and I'm still (demurely) pining for a Volks Genji. Have come to almost terms with the fact I'm unlikely to score SD17 bodies for two other Volks boy heads I have (who are somewhat bobbleheaded on their SD13 bodies), but I'm willing to dispossess some other brands' heads if necessary. But a Genji would have to be head and body. You don't even see them around any more!

15. I absolutely adore D.Lace's Ex Machina, but I doubt I'll ever have her because I just cant bring myself to spend so much on a doll :sorry I love the skeleton body stand head from them as well, but I have no idea where I'd ever find it since it's sold out lmao

16. Sugarble Genie, Soom Euclase, IoS Osiris, and Ringdoll Frankenstein. I've had the opportunity to purchase these dolls either from the company or secondhand and just couldn't pull the trigger. I'd have loved the opportunity to purchase a Souldoll Leira, but she's pretty hard to find. I'll just admire them all from afar :)

17. Ringdoll Zombie Amy, I love horror-inspired BJDs but she's been gone for years lol.

18. Guys, good news. I just scored one yesterday :D:D:D

19. there's few dolls i think would be straight up impossible to get for me with avid and active hunting and adequate cash, but i have my doubts i'll ever be able to find a matchadolls timmy. he's a little artist cast doll from etsy and i haven't seen nor heard from the artist in years :pout:

20. ive really wanted a cerberus project yder (type 1 prefered)… but he’s been discontinued for a while now so i really doubt i’ll ever find one ;^_^). ive recently been super into cerberus project sculpts because of their big eyes (theyre a little alien-ish and i really like that)!