1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe 28M Big Boys and Girls - What fits?

Jun 16, 2014

1. Thank you jinCIncy for your answer. This outfit doesn't say Model or Super Hero on it.....one size fits all, I guess.
      BTW, I love your boys!! I've admired them, your wonderful photos and Lyn's stunning faceups. Say, you have the best of all worlds, no? ;)

Added: I want to add that Carmen/ Nina did an amazing job on my Dollshe guys and Angeltoast did my Twigling girl....I really love them so much, and I really do need to photograph them all. There are so many dolls/ faceup artists I admire and I'd love to have one done by each.

2. This thread has been incredibly helpful. I'm not certain if it's been brought up, but would, for example, Spiritdoll Herculean sized clothing fit the 28M body? Or would it be too big? I know that the shoes would probably be out of the question, but I am looking for a bit of variety to choose from.

3. Anyone seen this clarification of the Dollshe/Freedom Teller collab on the FT site?

¡®Les Miserables¡¯ episode I.

[ Jean Valjean ] & [ Inspecteur Javert ] Limited Sets Update

Greetings,

We¡¯d like to introduce our newest limited sets [ Jean Valjean & Inspecteur Javert ]

These limited sets are Freedom Teller¡¯s recreation of outfits from French writer Victor Hugo¡¯s ¡¶Les Miserables.¡·
      This update consists recreation outfits of Jean Valjean and Inpecteur Javert.
      Our next limited sets will be recreation outfits of Cosette and Marius~

Jean Valjean from¡¶Les Miserables¡·becomes reformed with a help from a priest.
      He starts to perform good deeds and finally rests in peace after his adopted daughter Cosette marries Marius.

Inspector Javert is another crucial character from ¡¶Les Miserables.¡·
      After living a deprived childhood, he becomes an inspector in hope to deliver justice to the world.
      He plays a villain in the story who chases Jean Valjean for 20 years.

We captured these two contrasting characters by creating historical outfits to fit the era and story.

- Sizes: SD13, SD17, 70cm
      (* EID, SID sizes will be updated soon along with the new David Kuncci size~^^)

I might be reading too much into it, but I very much like the sound of "new David Kunicci size". Sounds as though there might be more.

4. And popping in again, as my Freedom Teller outfit and Kuncci have both arrived.

The most important information is...the brogues fit! You will need to use the back of a spoon as a shoehorn, but I do with my Classic Dollshe sized leather shoes from Dollmore. Once on, they are slightly long, but it is a long toed style. Nothing feels strained or looks as though it will push the leather out of shape. Pretty perfect.

I got the Monochrome Chic single breasted three piece and the fit is really very good. They said would take the sleeves up for me, as they knew it was for a Kuncci, but everything else fits well too. The waist on the trousers is perfect. Trousers have quite a pronounced break, but I think that is most likely because they are so narrow at the ankles that they can't slide down the back of the heel. They sit on top of the foot. And, anyway, break or no break is a matter of taste. The shoulders look slightly broad, but the seams do fall in the right place, if you position the suit properly by pulling in the lapels. Jacket body is spot on in terms of width. Waistcoat a little loose and could fit more snugly into his sway back, but it is not drastic and I will rig up an adjuster back there anyway. Body length of the suit is long, by about a cm. However, this seems to be another cut choice rather than a fit one, as it does the same in the photos of the suit on the EIDs. Shirt I got with it is great. Nice, fitted shape. Collar fits better than the Iplehouse one I had him in before. Still slightly loose, but doesn't gape at the front when done up. I am thinking that doll collars might be cut loose so that you can get a finger in there to button them up. I would personally rather have a well-fitted collar and a press stud at the top, but then that would probably only work with a tie, as an open collar would show the press stud.

So, overall, great suit for a Kuncci.

But LOL on trying to get a pair of low rise, slim fit trousers to look anything less than suggestive. I tried with the cup and without and the only way they look OK is to pull the trousers down as far as they will go on his hips. Oh, I laughed. I wonder if FT will be adding a little more ease in their 28M line of clothes.

I will see if I can get around to taking a picture or two tonight.

5. And, talking of the suit, my Kuncci modelling it. That crotch in those trousers in that seated position. XD I had to move that centre seam around until it looked vaguely decent. These are well-built chaps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Oh, wow, MadamMauMau. That suit looks fabulous, but the siting position is indeed a bit scandalous. XD

I'm so sorry if this has already been addressed, but I couldn't find it anywhere in the thread. Does Grant wear the same size wig as David? I want to be sure that 7-8 looks scale-corrce and doesn't just fit (if that makes sense).

7. Not sure about David, but my Grant has a tiny head, even smaller than my Iple women believe it or not! 7-8 will definitely be fine, probably even roomy.

8. 7-8 is plenty on a Kuncci, too.

9. Thank you both! Now to find pants for this guy. >_<

10. Pants is a whole other can of worms... His generous endowments make it hard to find a pair of pants that he looks decent - or can even sit - in. Thank goodness Freedom Teller is now designing for 28M!

11. ^This. But EID trousers do fit. Not perfectly, but good enough.

12. Yeah, I'm really torn between just getting some model-size EID pants and waiting for Freedom Teller to update their size range. ITs fortunate that the body is gorgeous enough to be photographed nude.

13. Madammaumau, omgosh, I've been scouring the internet looking for a suit for my David (he's otw and I'm trying to get his welcome gifts in order) and this post of yours is fantastic! Lol about the Bunche crotch...it kinda reminds me of an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

14. i bought my David iplehouse stuff, fits well. the long shirts are a bit long but manageable. the pants i bought the EID_Man Linen Pants. and its loose enough to hide his junk. so i am happy that at least he has one set of clothes.

15. This has been a very helpful thread. I already own an Iplehouse guy and it's good to know my Grant will be able to wear some of his clothes. I think I'll definitely invest in some Freedom Teller clothes. They look immaculate!

16. Hey guys. Question on eyes. If the option is available, would you suggest getting a low dome? I read a bit about the eye well, and it sounds like it's a bit shallow? Wondered if a low-dome/flat eye would help the fit.

Also, has Freedom Teller started offering 28M standard, or can that size be ordered custom?

#56 Azha Nei, Jan 18, 2016
      Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    17. I have ordered 28m size from Freedom Teller with option " Only you"

18. SartoriaJ have started to make clothes and shoes in 28M size. And they look STUNNING!

[​IMG]

SartoriaJ

19. Wow!

20. This is really great news! Thanks for posting that. It's about time my poor Grant got some new threads.