1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe 28M discussion

Jul 25, 2013

1. Absolutely stunning in his beauty and utter realism...Mr. Dollshe, I bow to your incredible talent and artistry!
      ♥ ♥ ♥ Your new artwork will definitely be joining my crew.

2. :o:sweat:love:nosebleed:wiggle:drool I tell ya these are the emotions I felt when looking....no staring at him......I don't think this is a doll....no this is much much more better.....I can't even think of any words to describe what I am looking at!

3. Wow...amazing. What detail.....I think the ankle structure looks really interesting too.

4. I see another doll in my future.

And from the measurements, it looks like IDealian or EID clothing may fit!

5. Holy crap that body tho. I would die to get my hands on that hohohoho~

But serious that body is FANTASTIC. The level of realism is unbelievable!

6. But...but...I just finished putting together my Saint after 7 months of waiting and working on him and coming to the conclusion, "Okay! Now I don't need any more dolls." But this guy....he's absolutely incredible!! I'm completely in love! How could I NOT want him?? My poor, poor wallet is already dead, though.

7. (Looks over shoulder to see if hubby is staring too...) Is it a crime to want my hubby to have a body like this doll......resin man has? I just can't stop looking at him....definitely a work of art Mr. Dollshe!

8. Now I'm checking all the sizes and... HE'S ONE HUGE DOLL! :O

Soom Idealian, where is your god now...?

9. Oh my .. those hands ..those toes !! Absolutely in love :D
      The detail truly amazing !! I really eager to see him with face up, clothes and everything.

10. I'm in love. :D
      I'll have to keep my eyes on Dollshe from now on. ;)

11. Holy cow.
      ___
      I could say he's rather a marvellous and detailed statue than a ball jointed doll!
      He's gorgeous and cannot wait to see him styled as well!
      I'm part of the "poor empty wallet" club, too!

12. I was thinking the same thing! Shoot.

13. This makes me think Iplehouse/Dollshe love child. I really like the evolution Dollshe has made with this new guy!

14. wow he is stunning!!! :D

15. Blasphemy kersuru! To utter Iplehouse in the same breath as DollShe! Just kidding (mostly). :)
      (PS kersuru and I are friends and I just like to harass her every now and then. :lol:)

16. My thoughts exactly! I'm not sure how I feel about his face, but his body is almost painfully beautiful. I am utterly blown away by the realism of this sculpt. If I were able to bring him into my house, he'd have to have his own, well, altar, apart from my other dolls, because he'd make them look like crude cartoons by comparison.

17. Posable, dressable sculptural perfection....*_* :love

18. I am laughing so hard right now ... I just saw this ...

19. I think he will look amazing in ebony tan.

20. I never really into Dollshe before but this new line is WAOW oh WAOW :XD:
      Really love his backside :aheartbea And the sculpt detail is tooooottallly amazing :doh

But I wonder, head circumference 21 cm? Maybe it is a bit small?
      Any other way I am totally hooked!