1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe 28M discussion

Jul 25, 2013

1. Haha, you guys are awesome! These 28m abs are a thing of beauty.

Managed to get the shirt on but not buttoned. XD

[​IMG]grant by 木漏れ日, on Flickr

2. You probably already know but I was reading this thread to find out if an Iplehouse head would fit well on a Dollshe body and I saw your comment. Dollshe have recently released a smaller size of both David and Grant, as well as Amanda and Ausley. And they're on sale! For another few days anyway. The boys are 44cm and the girls 41cm. So I just thought I would you know...

3. rianne - They are indeed. Dammit. Now I feel a mighty need to get a Grant. But I still need to buy my David a body. D: Why does money not grow on trees?

4. Sorry for interrupting you so late but, the Iplehouse EID body you have, is it a Super Hero EID body or a Model EID type? I couldn't find that information back in your pictures >-<

5. Oooh, forgot to add the picture I took of my three Dollshe boys; Séverin, his cousin Demian and his husband Palladino. Very different styles of face, but just similar enough to work together. But, yes, the new, realistic sculpting style is starting to make the classic sculpts look old-fashioned. Saint and Bernard still remain two of my favourite BJD sculpts of all time, though. And I am a fussy bugger.

[​IMG]

6. No worries! It's an old-style Model body.

If you're wanting to put a David or Grant head on an EID body, the newer Model body is slimmer and the head might not look so disproportionate. I've put a newer Model body on order, so when that comes (in a few months' time) I can take photos, if you're still interested.

7. They are so gorgeous :aheartbea

And your photography always blows me away!!

-- A <3

8. Mitya6 Really like your Walter!:)
      JinCIncy Your man is aristocrat as always!
      rianne Very interesting make:lol:

9. do you think you could put a 28m head on a smaller body like soom supergem?

10. I've only ever handled a David head, but I don't think it would work. Aside from the huge difference in neck circumference, the David head is big enough to fit like a creepy helmet over any Super Gem head. The proportions are just too different.

11. I am also going with no. I tried it on a classic Dollshe body, which has broader shoulders than the SG body, and it was a big nope. It is a pretty big head. It just doesn't look it on that beefy 28M body.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Thanks so much for taking the pic. That helps me make my decision.

13. Hey been a long while since i postedon DoA. After waiting for a long time David has arrived, i have yet to unbox him due to exams, but I'll be doing it over the next few days. My main question is where can i start looking for clothes for him.

14. Joining this thread because Rey Lewis just captivated every piece of me. But I think I won't be seeing him in months. Still, I wanna see your glorious 28m dolls!

15. thanks for the link. on impluse i went and bought him iplehouse stuff, seemed to fit really well, now looking @ shoes

16. David and Grant Philippe are awaiting the arrival of Rey Lewis. I, too (from long experience) fear that he will be quite a while longer. Still, that might give me time to finish the Regency and Victorian suits I've got going for these young men.... I will post pictures once I have Grant Philippe (who has only just arrived home from Helene, in Australia) dressed.

17. ^____^ love seeing all the 28 M boys!
      this is Heathcliff, my Dollshe David <3 getting ready to do a photo shoot with one of my BJD headdresses. in this case a bloody deer headdress for a berserk ceremony.....
      [​IMG]

18. You know, I think this is the first time I've ever looked at Heathcliff's eyes close up - they're such a pretty colour!

19. Hello and Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

[​IMG]

#520 Siamcat, Dec 26, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 26, 2015