1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe 28M discussion

Jul 25, 2013

1. Wow! Can't really call him a Dollshe "boy" though can you? @_@
      I was on the Dollshe website this morning at 6.30am UK time because I had an email from them saying my boy was ready and he wasn't on then. Think I would have been running late for work if he had XD

Pris84 - You need this Dollshe boy! It would be a crime if he didn't join your Dollshe clan! ;)

2. THAT is a HOT doll...whew!

3. I have been coming back here and looking at this masterpiece only this time I looked at his face :lol: I must say I LOVE it! he has an expression and does not look deadpan, I really like that! Mr. Dollshe take my money yet again cos 13 DS boys clearly are not enough.

4. Personaly I'm not a fan of the body I don not like prominent muscles at all but ... DAT FACE!!! I am most in love with :D

5. Awww man, what is that! Utterly, entirely, unspeakably amazing :o.

Do. Not. Need.

BUT...

6. I think if I got him my other Dollshe boys might go on strike!! Or sulk in a corner! Haha ... you should get one! Ash needs another plaything! ;)

I am dying to know how you would paint him! Funny .. that was me too. I finally looked at his face instead of elsewhere ..... :sweat

I think Mercy said it best, "Dollshe boys are like potato chips ... you can't have just one! And there is no stopping once you start."

7. It is not a question for me whether to get him or not....LOL....only question is which resin color.

Anybody know where I can see Dollshe oriental, pale tan, and tan resin comparisons?

8. http://dollshecraft.com/shop/step1.php?number=665&b_code=B20100805033011

At the very bottom is a comparative photo of all the different resins colours dollshe offers.

9. Thanks! ;)

Knew I had seen them but couldn't remember exactly where.

10. He is certainly a striking doll. I will say that the second thing I noticed about him is his unusual nose! He is perhaps a little too perfectly buff for any of my characters not already claimed by Idealians. I'll be very curious to see how he looks with clothes (blasphemy, I know. ;)) and wigged.

11. What a beauty and the detail is mind blowing! I will miss the lean-ness of the previous line up, but look forward to this new phase also. :)

p.s. I can't make up my mind whether he looks more haunting or tortured....

12. Words can not express the admiration I have for the amount of detail in this sculpt!!! He makes my Saint look Stylized in comparison. Wow.
      Is it wrong that I'd like to see him interpret the Saint in this hyper-realistic manner with a slimmer body? I'd probably cry and pass out. This is a stunner.

13. Well, he's worth of the whole attention, that's for sure. I love the sculpture from the toes (their nails!) to the top of the head. I wasn't sure where Dollshe heads to but seeing this I can say they're reaching straight for my wallet ;-)

14. I honestly thought I'd never have another dollshe doll since Mr Dollshe has started over again with his sculpting, it was too different to what I loved about his work....but oh my gad after seeing this guy....I'm so changed on that notion! I honestly can't wait to see this man painted up and blushed and styled and looking totally amazing *_____* I can see everyone making him look totally different and having their own vision for this man, I'm so excited xD!

15. I have two Dollshe boys and have never even slightly liked any of the other face sculpts he has ever produced and wasn't expecting to, as though Saint and Bernard were some sort of momentary aberration. But that is an interesting face. I wish we had some well lit, close up shots of it so we can really see it. The eyes are very distinctive, but there is a fine line between distinctive and grotesque and I can't tell which it is from those shots.

Come on, Mr Kim! We need some face shots!

16. wow this is awesome!!!!!! i never cared for any of their dolls but now they've actually managed to make something on the range of my actual doll taste!!! yum!!!! i'll have to keep an eye out for him!!! :D

17. He looks absolutely drop dead gorgeous... Just a few post ago I said I have never got that same feeling since my grail doll. (which was a dollshe bermann) but it seems I have jinxed myself. David could possibly change that. I am in love with this sculpt!

18. He's simply awesome, i love the details of the body, the pecs shape and even if sound a bit like perv nipples,
      i see a lot of influences beside Michelangelo, even something from ancient Roman statues and Greek bronze statues as well, don't know why he reminds me a lot Riace's bronze statues :D
      If it will be avilable in gray resin it will a dream ;)

19. I am not trying to be lewd, but that has to be the most beautifully detailed sculpted penis I have ever seen on a doll to date.

20. lol that's what I said to my Mom...I found a doll that doesn't need clothes! :);) The detail, especially his toes, is just amazingly beautiful...it's doubtful I could be in the first preorder but that's okie because I look forward to seeing what other sculpts they create. I was too lazy to check this thread or compare myself so has anyone compared his measurements with the other popular buff boys out there yet?