1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Bermann FAQ

Oct 4, 2006

1. What's a "DO" Bermann?

2. The open-eyed, "normal" head Bermann. The Bermanns are named after the Doberman breed of dog for the trait of fierce loyalty and protectiveness toward their owner.

3. That's a really great question. As Tay already amswered, I will, howevr, answer that in the FAQ as well. :)

4. This will be a very useful resource! Thanks for doing this, Mercy!

5. No problem! A lot of the work was already done by Christy and Kim from Germany had a great resource. I'm just organizing it and writing some other stuff. It's really not a problem.

It would probably good to have some new comparison shots between the Bermann 77. Christy, when you get a minute, maybe you can sent some newer pictures of Vincente's joints? I'll take pictures of my guys. That way we're not using everything that's yours and there is a variant of information. :)

Boy I have to update my Unoa FAQ pictures...most of the pictures are yellow (heh...white balance...what is that?). :doh

6. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help! :) Like, clear frontal shots of Rowan in his full-set costume or whatever.

7. I think that would be great Tayla! Why don't you do that?

I think I'm going to do more measurements of just the Bermann instead of usuing the Hound measurments.

Maybe we can also do an eye comparison shoot too, but that might be too much work. We will see what goes on down the line.

8. I try and get some shots tomorrow or so...some good closeup shots, no prob. :)

9. I just updated the FAQ with some of the Tensiya pictures and comparisons. I figure its probably easier to have the stuff more centralized. I did give credit to Anu and Tensiya. I didn't take everything and referred people to there.

I think I will add a second page so I can add Tay's pictures (those were awesome Tay!) and my Valentino shots. I'll try to take pictures of Christian in his HDM outfit. And as the others come in, I'll bug others for pictures of owner shots of their Bermann's in the default. Maybe I should PM people for that? Hmm.

Or maybe I should just do links? Tay do you have a permanent place for your shots?

10. hello Christy~
      actually..
      i'm doin all the translations in For Bermann.. ahaha;;;
      when u ask somethin to anyone in For Bermann group..
      n they can't understand, or they don't know how to answer you,
      they ask me for help ^- ^;;

oh.. and.. i don't c my site in the list.. T- T
      i'm a saBermann owner too!!
      and also the tanned Bermann.. ;- ;

11. Hello Shoofy!

I'm friend's with Christy...I'm creating the Bermann FAQ. If you can give me your webpage that would be great! Also, if you know of any other websites that are Bermann, I would love to add them!

So nice to meet you!

I wish I could get on the Korean Cyworld For Bermann club. :...(

12. Oh yay! That's wonderful Shoofy thank you so much!! :)

13. hey..
      it would be nice if u mention that i can speak english there too ^- ^

14. I updated the site.

Thanks!

15. Does anyone have any information about when the new Bermann will be released ? I've searched everywhere and got no reply from Tensiya,
      Thank you!

16. I believe the last set were tanned SA Bermanns

17. Yup the last SA Bermanns were released some time ago, so they will never be made again.

Sabriell

18. Nobody knows when the last Bermanns will be up for sale. Anu is probably taking care of the "Il Milione" order before. And the last doll will be a DO, not a SA.

19. There is only 1 release of Do Bermanns left, but after that, nope...no more Bermanns

20. Okay this maybe a stupid question, but I haven't really kept track of all the Bermann releases. Was the last Bermann release the tan version? Or will there be another release soon. I really want to adopt a NS Bermann. All information required to purchase a Bermann would be great. Don't you have to be a "special" mailing list?

I would appreciate any help I could get. Thanks. ;)