1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Boy "Van"

Jun 29, 2006

1. Whoa, he looks a LOT like Twiggy Ramirez to me...0__0 I like him in some odd way. *ponders*

[​IMG]

2. Hey! I like him! Of course, I tend to look at all Dollshe boys with an eye to carve half of their faces off. :sweat This ones got a lot of meat on him. *rubs hands together* I like the heavy brow and nose simply because I'd like to reshape them. Van definitely shares the same masculine lines as Yukinojo, but he's still got that problem I have with the other regular (non-SA) Dollshe boys: his eyes are so big for his face that there isn't enough space between them.

Some NIN fangirl needs to make him into Trent Reznor. :love

3. Hah, I thought Trent Reznor too, but I think Twiggy looks a little more like him. I have half a mind to get him and slap some goth makeup all over his face LOL.

4. I could deffinatly see him pulling off Twiggy or Trent. Problem is they are both..not really that tall. lol.

Another beautie from dollshe. *siiigh*

5. Poor darling looks like Luts dragged him out of bed for this shoot despite the kind of hangover that makes you wonder if somebody replaced your Folger's with hamster poop.

I think he's handsome, and would love to clean him up.

6. Oh YESSSSSSssssss.... He makes me weak...

7. I`m in trouble.é.. I want Van....
      What a minute all the Dollshe boys have dog names... How come that one doesn`t? or is there a dog breed Van that I don`t know of?

8. I thought that was odd too. All I could think of was Turkish Van, but that's a type of cat >_> I looked up dog breeds and the only ones I found that would "fit" were the Havanese and the Caravan Hound.

9. I too am curious what the story is behind not giving this boy a "dog" related name. If anybody finds out, the nosey want to know ;)!

10. I'm with you guys, lin & steph, Alan Rickman/Snape is the man. He was so gorgeous in Sense & Sensibilty. Maybe an IM or SA version of Van will have more of that squinty look. I think that's my main reservation--the eyes are too large for my taste.

11. Woah, Dollshe is on a roll. I'd really love to see more of this doll with a different faceup/wig. :D

12. First thing I thought of was Van from Escaflowne XD Being a rabid Dilandau fangirl, my first reaction at the topic title was 'kill it with fireeeee!!' XD

until I saw the pictures..he's too pretty to kill with fire ^_^ But the black wig reminds me even more of that character! XD

13. I think he looks like a very demented owl. x___x';

But I definately want to see him with other face-ups. I like Luts, but their pictures and promo-make-up aren't the best. ^^';

14. I am not a fan of dollshes dolls and LUTS really makes an unflattering picture but I like this doll..... but....... I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It stole my real name!!!! *Cries* So this thread is really confusing to me >.< I <3 the doll, HATE the name, ITS MIIIINNNNEEEE!!!!! And Van is not a dogs name that is what really bugs me, if all the others weren't dog names then I really wouldn't mind them stealing my name; in fact I would probly love it, but since its not I HATE IT!!!! ><><><><>< okay, I am glad that got off my chest, and yes my real name IS attually Van, Van M*cth*ll R**v*s..... Yes I blocked out the vowls for safty resons.... thats my story and I AM STICKING TO IT!!! I AM NOT REALLY THIS CRAZY BUT I aM RANTING!!!!!

15. I can never tell by Dollshe's pics if I like the boys or not, I will have to wait for owner pics.

Morbidollz: I Love Twiggy! He was so amazing with NIN last year. Don't you think that Saint looks a bit like Trent?

16. He reminds me of one of those classic Greek frescoes or head bust sculptures....I rather like his nose!! :)

17. I like big noses on male dolls, or male people for that matter. ~~Lin

18. Wow! I love him! I think he looks so unique... Not perfect or stunningly beautiful, but like attractive and handsome none the less, even more so because of that lack of perfection... ^_____^ Or maybe I just really like his big nose. Heh.

19. He reminds me of Odo from Star Trek..

< ___<;;

20. I like his nose but I'm not too keen on those huge eyes. He looks a little shocked. o_o